Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi (814 Views)

Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NOMATER WHAT BUT THERE COMES A TIME WHEN LOVE AND SENTIMENT SHOULD NOT BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND SOUND JUDGEMENT THATS WHY WE DICEDED TO TELL YOU THIS BITTER AND GOSPEL TRUTH
SINCE YOU BOTH HAS DECIDED TO BITE THE FINGER THAT FEED YOU AND TO SCORN WE THE MASSES WHO STOOD IN THE SUN TO VOTE AND FIGHT TO PROTECT OUR VOTE AND MAKE IT COUNT,RATHER THAN LEADING US WELL AS WE EXPECTED YOU WENT AHEAD TO JOIN THOSE WHO DOESNT HAVE OUR WELL BEING IN MIND DESPICT OUR PLEAS THAT YOU RETRACE YOUR.ROCHAS IMO INDIGINE ARE REGRETING EVER VOTING YOU AND YOUR ADMISTRATION IS FULL OF SCAMING,AMAECHI DO I NEED TO TELL YOU HOW RIVERS FEEL ABOUT YOU?I NEED NOT CUZ YOU SAW THIER REACTION THE DAY YOU ANNOUNCE YOUR JOINING THE SINKING SHIP.NOW THIS IS OUR DICISION WE HAVE DECIDED TO CUT YOU OFF,WHAT HAPPEN TO NGIGE WILL BE A CHILD PLAY,2015 WILL BE A SHOCKER TO BOTH OF YOU.WE ARE BUSY PREPARING FOR YOU. SIGNED
ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH(ASESS)

1 Like

Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Childish write up, if u consider APC is an enemy, what will we consider PDP to be?
A party that has impoverised us for 15years. U can continue to wallow in poverty coz that where u belong. We have embraced change even if its of questionable people change is change.
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
hardywaltz: Childish write up, if u consider APC is an enemy, what will we consider PDP to be?
A party that has impoverised us for 15years. U can continue to wallow in poverty coz that where u belong. We have embraced change even if its of questionable people change is change.
if change is type Apc is offering i better remain were i am

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yes change is change even if it means jumping from frying pan to the main fire.smh for you
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by Kingsley1000(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
No need of being antsy...Is hightime nigerians imbibe the spirit of chance.Pdp ruled for over 30yrs without anything tangible to show for it...What criteria does your criticism and hatred lie on?Just because they joined apc huh?So daft!
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nonsense,bunch of idio.ts to spread hate,but you guys will nt succeed,RUBISH!
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Exactely what you say during the time of Ngige.NOBODY HATE THEM,we love them but they dispointed us by not delivering to us the dividend of democracy
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by deeobserver209(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
VICTORCIZA: if change is type Apc is offering i better remain were i am
Me too

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
You only hate them cos they joined apc, a party u have stupidly called a yoruba party. What has pdp done for you over the years?

You are nothing but a tribal bigot.

Up APC
Re: Letter To Rochas Okorocha And Rotimi Amaechi by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segeggs: You only hate them cos they joined apc, a party u have stupidly called a yoruba party. What has pdp done for you over the years?

You are nothing but a tribal bigot.

Up APC
imagine the chief bigot of nl calling me a bigot.pls dont derail this thread

(1) (Reply)

Chaos In UNTH Over Induction Of Doctors / In 2015, Which Line Of This National Pledge Do You REALLY Promise To Defend / ASARI Dokubo-al-mustafa And I Are Planning A Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.