Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency (2399 Views)

London: Corruption Agency Investigates Suspicious Warship Deal Authorised By GEJ / Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos / Human Rights Watch Report: Nigeria's Anti-corruption Agency(EFCC) Ineffective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has disclosed that the state is in the process of establishing its own anti-graft agency to enable it tackle the cases of official corruption in the state.

The governor made this disclosure while reacting to the purported clearance of his impeached Deputy, Sir Jude Agbaso, by the Economic and Financial crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged N458 million bribe.

Okorocha stated "since it is obvious that the EFCC is now a tool of political witch-hunt against perceived opposition to the presidency, we have already concluded plans to establish our own anti-graft agency, which will be known as the Imo Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to help us tackle the problem of official fraud in the state.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/n458m-bribe-okorocha-faults-efcc-clearance-agbaso/
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by chino11(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
I think you will start off with yourself because the said 450 million was traced to your offshore account..

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by mike404(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
chino11: I think you will start off with yourself because the said 450 million was traced to your offshore account..
IS ROACHES OKOROSA A COMEDIAN
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rochas should better get down to serious business of governance and stop playing to the gallery.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Brimmie(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
What's the crap about Rochas??

EFCC should go after him.. What about his immunity anyway?

Fela died and went to heaven ... As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said Fela, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie."

"Incredible," said Fela. "And whose is that one?" St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikiwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Jonathan's clock?" asked Fela. Goodluck Jonathan's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan!!

I wonder where God will place inSincere9gerian's Clock! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by lloydtruth: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Like Orji Uzor Kalu, Like Owelle Rochas Okorocha. If you ever knew orji uzor kalu then you will understand who rochas okorocha is.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by biafranqueen: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
You know when someone tells you I never lie when you meet them, you know right away they are a liar or why bring it up! This goes for Roaches, he needs to set up his own counter agency when EFCC exterminates him and his cohorts. He is really getting nervous now, the public knows he borrowed billions and nothing to show for all the money he has received. His fans will come here now spewing nonsense, but will never produce proof of the progress happening in Imo!

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by tyogdaniel(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmm. I dnt no wether to laugh or cry at this unparalleled unseriousness and excessive waste of public funds.

I try my best to be my best.So Help me God
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
My Brother d Governor has gone crazy again!!!!!!! Please finish dat Orlu road and u can set up a Federal Republic of Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by validplanet: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
if efcc can do the job, what is wrong with rochas teaching them how to do it?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by gratieao: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rochas Nigeria latest comedian
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by donphilopus: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
It seems the topic is misleading!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by egift(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Brimmie: Fela died and went to heaven ... As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said Fela, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie."

"Incredible," said Fela. "And whose is that one?" St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikiwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Jonathan's clock?" asked Fela. Goodluck Jonathan's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan!!

grin grin grin grin grin
God will use Sincere 9gerian's clock in keeping the furnace of Hell ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Brimmie: What's the crap about Rochas??

EFCC should go after him.. What about his immunity anyway?

Fela died and went to heaven ... As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

Why cant you stay on the topic? What has Sincere9gerian got to do the topic or a certain Rochas playing to the gallery?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Rochas should better get down to serious business of governance and stop playing to the gallery.

You're so inconsistent.

So setting up an agency is not serious business?

See what you posted in the past:

https://www.nairaland.com/1277391/how-state-governor-fighting-corruption

Sincere 9gerian: I just dont understand why state governors are not also fighting corruption or why Nigerians dont demand that their state governors also fight corruption. As far as I know there is NO LAW prohibiting state governors from fighting corruption.

Some people may ask how can state governors fight corruption. Well, there are several ways, including:

1 Firing of corrupt political appointees. If the state governors can hire, they can also fire. Unfortunately, reports of appointees of governors fired because of corruption are rare. Why?

2 Expose corrupt public officials in their states

3[b] Set up state anti-corruption agencies or departments. If state governors can set up LASTMA, LAWMA, etc why not anti-corruption agencies/departments. Such agencies may serve to expose or prevent corruption, or even prosecute if possible. If they cant prosecute they can hand over suspects and evidence to the police or EFCC[/b]

4 Transparency and due process. For instance, state governors can institute due process office and transparent processes for contract awards. They can also domesticate the freedom of information bill.

In fact, there is so much state governors can do to curb corruption in their domains. If we say corruption is endemic in Nigeria, it means all hands must be on deck to curb it. Even as we demand that the federal govt do more to curb corruption, we should not forget our respective state governors.

Haven't you again demonstrated that you're a slave of Jonathan and lack objectivity? Honestly, you don't deserve the money (our money) that your directionless PPP (Pay Per Post) fetches you.

I don't envy the miserable and contradictory lives of mercenaries. It is all about bread or its crumbs. Sad.

8 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by mumumugu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Misplaced priority
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Abagworo(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

You're so inconsistent.

So setting up an agency is not serious business? Anything that's not from Jonathan or PDP is bad?

Haven't you again demonstrated that you're a slave of Jonathan and lack objectivity? Honestly, you don't deserve the money (our money) that your directionless PPP (Pay Per Post) fetches you.

I don't envy the miserable and contradictory lives of mercenaries. It is all about bread or its crumbs. Sad.

Each moves made by Rochas is people oriented but enemies of Nigeria seem to try as much to twist it and try to discredit him. Rochas did exactly what sincere9gerian clamoured for and he now turned around and condemn his very own idea. Shame on sincere9gerian.

5 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Abagworo(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Just for the records incase of edit.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
^^^ grin

You've done the needful.

Pls do the remaining part of the post as well.

And this is the same person that refers to some posters as slaves and hypocrites. Is there a better way than this thread to demonstrate his unconditional slavery and unparalelled hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by vedaxcool(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin grin

See how the slave of cluelessness has shamed himself, once again, this affirms that the likes of Abati, and insincere 9gerian lack any iota of human decency when it comes to trampling on words they have said!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2013
vedaxcool: grin grin grin

See how the slave of cluelessness has shamed himself, once again, this affirms that the likes of Abati, and insincere 9gerian lack any iota of human decency when it comes to trampling on words they have said!

Now we know those who are driven by principles and those driven by bread crumbs from their PPP (Pay Per Post) contract.

This thread is enough to make any self-respecting poster who has been so exposed to 'resign' from the forum. It's a matter of honour and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by vedaxcool(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

Now we know those who are driven by principles and those driven by bread crumbs from their PPP (Pay Per Post) contract.

grin grin grin grin PPP!!! bros u wicked, and this is supposed to be somebody's father, chei

See the insincere animal in action

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1462288_Insincereliar_jpg653bdbe1165a7b9ca99680068a59e297
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by asha80(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2013
nothing wrong with a state goverment setting up its own anti corruption agency.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

You're so inconsistent.

So setting up an agency is not serious business? Anything that's not from Jonathan or PDP is bad?

Now, for the first time since you started working for Tinubu, you'v earned your pay. I give to you on this thread for working VERY HARD to dig up that post of mine. Now Tinubu is truely earning the dividends of his investments in ya life.

Unlike many others, especially Tinubu warriors, I accept my mistakes when it is shown conclusively that I erred. I erred on this thread and Pukkah won. Congratulations Pukkah. States may set up anti-corruption agencies whose jurisdiction will be restricted to the state. But the case of Rochas is a bit funny because he's doing it in RETALIATION to what he claimed the FG is doing with the EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Can this thread make front page or be 'stick' permanently on the board, so that the public can atleast know the sort of person they are dealing with.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Fadelex(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Now, for the first time since you started working for Tinubu, you'v earned your pay. I give to you on this thread for working VERY HARD to dig up that post of mine. Now Tinubu is truely earning the dividends of his investments in ya life.

Unlike many others, especially Tinubu warriors, I accept my mistakes when it is shown conclusively that I erred. I erred on this thread and Pukkah won. Congratulations Pukkah. States may set up anti-corruption agencies whose jurisdiction will be restricted to the state. But the case of Rochas is a bit funny because he's doing it in RETALIATION to what he claimed the FG is doing with the EFCC.
kudos to you for conceding defeat. but I'll like to ask you few questions
*are u in anyway related to GEJ?
*are u truly being paid per post?
*are u a member of pdp?
*what is your real profession?

answer to these questions will prompt another ones but in my opinion you're a better defendant than those product of Elton John and David Furnish..(okupe and abati). GEJ should consider you
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Fadelex:
kudos to you for conceding defeat. but I'll like to ask you few questions
*are u in anyway related to GEJ?
*are u truly being paid per post?
*are u a member of pdp?
*what is your real profession?

answer to these questions will prompt another ones but in my opinion you're a better defendant than those product of Elton John and David Furnish..(okupe and abati). GEJ should consider you
The truth is that I am not being paid but I'll be so glad to start earning some good pay for doing what I love to do. In fact, not only me, many others who are doing great in pushing back Tinubu warriors on this forum deserves some pay. If Abati, Lai Muhammed and co are being paid, why not others?

But even without pay, I'll continue to state my position on every issue on NL as far as my current work schedule allows me. In some weeks time, you may begin to see less and less of my posts online and that will be SOLELY because of change in work schedule, nothing more. I believe in the govt of GEJ and wherever I find myself, online or offline, I'll continue to do MY BIT to support him.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Well, it's good that you've owned up and admitted your inconsistency. It's not like you had so much choice anyway. It was an open and close case which is as clear as daylight. But you see, you're an impossible fellow. Rather than eat your humble pie in a quiet manner, you resorted to labeling me as working for Tinubu. I will return to this later.

If you're getting the flak at your PPP job for this gaffe, as you stated that you'd be winding down your posts in the days to come, my offer is still there. Send your cv and I'll ensure that your drive is utilized in a more positive and fulfilling way. The politicians that you're burning the midnight oil for are not worth the trouble. They use and dump people all the time.

I've said this because it's ludicrous to claim that you do all this for Jonathan for 'free' because your 'work schedule' permits it. I wonder what kind of an engaging and promising career would make a young man devote so much time to 'free online support' for Jonathan.

That 'free service' also ensures that you see nothing right in whatever Fasola, Amaechi, Aregbesola, Rochas do or whatever Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Buhari say. Haba! Are Obasanjo, Tambuwal and Sanusi Lamido also working for Tinubu? Reflect!

That same 'free service' ensures that you're not guided by principles (as this thread has shown). It is wherever Jonathan or the Head of the PPP Team goes whether or not it is right or not. Of course it's the same 'free service', when the heat on Jonathan on fighting corruption was getting too much, that made you challenge state governments to fight corruption but made you lampoon Rochas when he mooted the idea of an anti-corruption agency! You would have praised Peter Obi if he was the one that toyed with the idea.

You claim that you're on 'free service' although your disposition is dictated by external factors but believe that others who don't support Jonathan or who fault your views are being paid by Tinubu. Is this fair? What's your proof of this? Is it not silly to say I work for Tinubu just because I pointed out the hypocrisy and inconsistency in your posts about the Imo state Governor?

I've told you many times, I don't care about Tinubu. He does not determine my views. The soft support I have for the opposition is because you need virile opposition in order to get the best of democracy. Rather than recognise this fact, some of you adopt the wrong strategy of abusing, insulting, and tongue lashing anyone that opposes Jonathan. In doing this, you forget that, whereas the opposition can choose to be loud and possibly unrestrained, the incumbent can't afford to resort to fisticuffs. And this is why the strategy of the incumbent, and your likes, has actually created more enemies for Jonathan.

I don't earn a dime from any politician and may God punish whoever is lying on this thread (I challenge you to repeat the same thing). So you can imagine my anger when people like you describe everybody as Tinubu's boys. I'm too big for that! God has lifted me above such dirty and menial jobs!

How many challenges have I put to you in the last 24 hours?

6 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The truth is that I am not being paid but I'll be so glad to start earning some good pay for doing what I love to do. In fact, not only me, many others who are doing great in pushing back Tinubu warriors on this forum deserves some pay. If Abati, Lai Muhammed and co are being paid, why not others?

But even without pay, I'll continue to state my position on every issue on NL as far as my current work schedule allows me. In some weeks time, you may begin to see less and less of my posts online and that will be SOLELY because of change in work schedule, nothing more. I believe in the govt of GEJ and wherever I find myself, online or offline, I'll continue to do MY BIT to support him.

You continue to sink deeper and deeper in your self-dug pit.

Like I posted up there, it does not appear like you do this for free. It's very easy to see.

You're not the only person that supports Jonathan on this forum. It's not so hard to guess who's doing it for altruistic reasons or those doing it for their daily bread. The clear signs are there.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah o!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

Well, it's good that you've owned up and admitted your inconsistency. It's not like you had so much choice anyway. It was an open and close case which is as clear as daylight. But you see, you're an impossible fellow. Rather than eat your humble pie in a quiet manner, you resorted to labeling me as working for Tinubu. I will return to this later.

If you're getting the flak at your PPP job for this gaffe, as you stated that you'd be winding down your posts in the days to come, my offer is still there. Send your cv and I'll ensure that your drive is utilized in a more positive and fulfilling way. The politicians that you're burning the midnight oil for are not worth the trouble. They use and dump people all the time.

I've said this because it's ludicrous to claim that you do all this for Jonathan for 'free' because your 'work schedule' permits it. I wonder what kind of an engaging and promising career would make a young man devote so much time to 'free online support' for Jonathan.

That 'free service' also ensures that you see nothing right in whatever Fasola, Amaechi, Aregbesola, Rochas do or whatever Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Buhari say. Haba! Are Obasanjo, Tambuwal and Sanusi Lamido also working for Tinubu? Reflect!

That same 'free service' ensures that you're not guided by principles (as this thread has shown). It is wherever Jonathan or the Head of the PPP Team goes whether or not it is right or not. Of course it's the same 'free service', when the heat on Jonathan on fighting corruption was getting too much, that made you challenge state governments to fight corruption but made you lampoon Rochas when he mooted the idea of an anti-corruption agency! You would have praised Peter Obi if he was the one that toyed with the idea.

You claim that you're on 'free service' although your disposition is dictated by external factors but believe that others who don't support Jonathan or who fault your views are being paid by Tinubu. Is this fair? What's your proof of this? Is it not silly to say I work for Tinubu just because I pointed out the hypocrisy and inconsistency in your posts about the Imo state Governor?

I've told you many times, I don't care about Tinubu. He does not determine my views. The soft support I have for the opposition is because you need virile opposition in order to get the best of democracy. Rather than recognise this fact, some of you adopt the wrong strategy of abusing, insulting, and tongue lashing anyone that opposes Jonathan. In doing this, you forget that, whereas the opposition can choose to be loud and possibly unrestrained, the incumbent can't afford to resort to fisticuffs. And this is why the strategy of the incumbent, and your likes, has actually created more enemies for Jonathan.

I don't earn a dime from any politician and may God punish whoever is lying on this thread (I challenge you to repeat the same thing). So you can imagine my anger when people like you describe everybody as Tinubu's boys. I'm too big for that! God has lifted me above such dirty and menial jobs!

How many challenges have I put to you in the last 24 hours?
Were you expecting me to read that lenghty thrash? Learn to articulate ur thoughts in few sentences, especially on threads like this.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
HNosegbe: Pukkah o!!! grin grin grin

I salute you. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader Speaks On Mass Exodus In The Party / President Goodluck's Speech And Adeboye's Prayer @ RCCG Camp / Wiki-leaks: Obasanjo Owns An Expansive Hotel In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.