Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency (2398 Views)

London: Corruption Agency Investigates Suspicious Warship Deal Authorised By GEJ / Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos / Human Rights Watch Report: Nigeria's Anti-corruption Agency(EFCC) Ineffective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Pukkah: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Were you expecting me to read that lenghty thrash? Learn to articulate ur thoughts in few sentences, especially on threads like this.

You're right. Especially on threads like this that expose the hypocrisy and lengthy trash of PPP folks.

But you've written lengthy posts many times o. This one is too lengthy because it stings.

Make I leave you jare. I no want make pesin wey dem go soon sack kpeme for this thread.

Have fun.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by HAVIJ: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pukkah:

You're right. Especially on threads like this that expose the hypocrisy and lengthy trash of PPP folks.

But you've written lengthy posts many times o. This one is too lengthy because it stings.

Make I leave you jare. I no want make pesin wey dem go soon sack kpeme for this thread.

Have fun.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: It seems the topic is misleading!
Sin.9gerian's topics are always misleading. You should get used to it.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by DerideGull(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
The day I set my eyes on Mallam Rochas Okorocha in the November, 2011 afternoon at Owerre, I concluded that Imo State citizens have elected not only a criminal but a shameless comedian.

In fact, I have come to realize that Rochas Okorocha is better than his idiotic and sycophantic supporters. It is funny the dude is pointing at one form of corruption while dripping in other forms.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by donphilopus: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: Sin.9gerian's topics are always misleading. You should get used to it.
He seeks attention always!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Damn pukkah just killed somebody. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull: The day I set my eyes on Mallam Rochas Okorocha in the November, 2011 afternoon at Owerre, I concluded that Imo State citizens have elected not only a criminal but a shameless comedian.

In fact, I have come to realize that Rochas Okorocha is better than his idiotic and sycophantic supporters. It is funny the dude is pointing at one form of corruption while dripping in other forms.
keep hating! Your hatred won't stop Rochas from doing what he was elected for. Onye Iro! angry
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: He seeks attention always!
attention seeking SOB, that's what he is.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by donphilopus: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: attention seeking SOB, that's what he is.
Lol!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by DerideGull(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: keep hating! Your hatred won't stop Rochas from doing what he was elected for. Onye Iro! angry

I can not possibly make Rochas Okorocha my enemy (Onye Iro m) when one of the communities that gave rise to the unfortunate mallam is considered in-law.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chei! Na person dem rubbish and disgrace like this grin grin grin

Obasanjo dey finish Jona as pukkah dey finish sincere9gerian.

Sorry o. grin grin grin

Una no go kill person for this obodo Nigeria. cool
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by egift(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Pukkah! Pukkah!! Pukkah!!! - Why you come rubbish the sycophant like this? Chai, see disgracing, just like Chidi Llyode of Rivers with The Mace. Bros I hail oooh.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by malc619(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Pukkah has "maced" senseless 9gerian......

I expect the imp to disappear same way Beaf of "cursed" memory did after being serially exposed by Chief Gbawe and other Patriots.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
wetin dey happen?

has rochas launched this?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by OmoTier1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chei! Dem don burst PDP e-rat blo.kus cheesy cheesy.. No christmas bonus for that insincere9erian cool cool
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by OmoTier1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
DerideGull: The day I set my eyes on Mallam Rochas Okorocha in the November, 2011 afternoon at Owerre, I concluded that Imo State citizens have elected not only a criminal but a shameless comedian.

Old man go and sit down... cool. You could not even achieve a class prefect and you come on here to spew rubbish. If you have any evidence against Rochas, you have EFCC to petition! Afterall, EFCC is the first parking dog of your puppet GEJ
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Chei! Dem don burst PDP e-rat blo.kus cheesy cheesy.. No christmas bonus for that insincere9erian cool cool

no be small thing bro. grin grin grin

the guy no go collect rice and groundnut oil tongue
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013

what are we saying, what are u saying?

are u okay sir?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by HAVIJ: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
vedaxcool: Can this thread make front page or be 'stick' permanently on the board, so that the public can atleast know the sort of person they are dealing with.

Seconded
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency by Olugbenger(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
How did i miss this thread?

Sincere 9gerian oh grin angry grin

Pukkah, i salute your work here.

mukina2, Seun, FP abeg, this is truly comedy unlimited. grin

Pukkah is heartless.
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter / EDITORIAL: Citizenship And Indigeneship: Nigeria’s Distraction / Osun: FG Tapped Into My Phone Line - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.