Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (12118 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems / Moslems And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by ayinba1(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2009
@Abuzola

Did you say type OPC? You completely missed my point. Again, If the prophet of Islam (SAW) made no distinctions between muslims based on their race/country/tribe of origin, why then would any muslim with understanding and taqwa make such pronouncements?

Allah bears witness that I have tried to make you see the error in saying one muslim's faith is inferior or weaker than anothers.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 12:33am On May 12, 2009
Hmmm now u make fear, did i do wrong ? am only emphasizing that both d tribe disregard recognition when fighting
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AloyEmeka9: 8:26am On May 14, 2009
@topic
off course

- Yoruba Muslims are inferior to Hausa Moslems (chk out nigerian history and observance of islamic holidays for evidence of such )

- Hausa Moslems are inferior to Egyptian Moslems (look no further than the skin color in egypt for evidence of discrimination/racism against both black egyptian moslems and all egyptian christians )

- Egyptian Moslems are inferior to Arab Moslems (, egyptians don't consider themselves to be arabs by the way, cus they speak arabic does not make them arabs same way that speaking english does not make me British.)

- Black African Moslems are inferior to Arab Moslems (, chk out Sudan for evidence of this )

[size=14pt]- Blacks are inferior according to the quran[/size] (read your qurans and stop listening to @Olabowale my brother from another mother and father )
Where is this written in the koran?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Lagosboy: 10:30am On May 14, 2009
Now let me expose your falsehood and lazy research

you quoted from Bukhari Vol 1 book 11 hadeeth no 662 , this is the full quote - Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

This hadeeth itself make you shoot yourself in the foot. The hadeeth is talking about the irrelvance of the complexion of your leader and the equality of race before God.

Now this is Bukhari vol 9 hadeeth no 256 "
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Again we see the meaning of this hadeeth.

a simple independent verification by you will have saved you this embarassment and lazy research.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by JJYOU: 11:06am On May 14, 2009
Lagosboy:

Now let me expose your falsehood and lazy research

you quoted from Bukhari Vol 1 book 11 hadeeth no 662 , this is the full quote - Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

This hadeeth itself make you shoot yourself in the foot. The hadeeth is talking about the irrelvance of the complexion of your leader and the equality of race before God.

Now this is Bukhari vol 9 hadeeth no 256 "
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Again we see the meaning of this hadeeth.

a simple independent verification by you will have saved you this embarassment and lazy research.

lagosboy leave this matter. u are giving it more publicity than necessary.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Lagosboy: 11:09am On May 14, 2009
I have rested my case just wanted to expose his malicous intents.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by No2Atheism(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2009
@lagosboy thanks for managing to answer in a polite manner (does it not feel good to you), @noyb learn to be like @lagosboy (be angry but kill no one), be a good boy.

Okay now the the second question.

Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

Pls expanciate on the above verse, once again pls remember no dancing around the subject.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2009
^^^^^^

yes2spamming has  commenced what he does best

- Why was "black" equated with evil in Islam? considering that the above verse shows that blacks are equated to those that are doomed for destruction in islam.

you duplicituous , dubious little spammer/troll for shaitan, that was your question, and my post has more than answered it

i guess now we can expect the usual spamming of please answer the question  cheesy grin

grrrrr . . . @JARUS angry cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Lagosboy: 11:56am On May 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

@lagosboy thanks for managing to answer in a polite manner (does it not feel good to you), @noyb learn to be like @lagosboy (be angry but kill no one), be a good boy.

Okay now the the second question.

Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

Pls expanciate on the above verse, once again pls remember no dancing around the subject.

Please could you give the hadeeth number referenced from where you copied it from ? Page number are not really used for hadeeth reference as it is mainly the page number in the arabic version which is different to the page numbers of the translated version. You could laso go a step further by quoting the whole hadeeth .
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 14, 2009
^^^

yes please do

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=Sahih+Moslem+vol.+9&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i understand that yes2spamming is a disciple from the university of google grin cheesy.

i have the Alim on my pc, and i too have been unable to track down volume 9
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by mukina2: 12:08pm On May 14, 2009
OYB
do not vent on Jarus wasn't him . .
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by No2Atheism(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2009
oyb:

^^^

yes please do

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=Sahih+Moslem+vol.+9&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i understand that yes2spamming is a disciple from the university of google  grin cheesy.

i have the Alim on my pc, and i too have been unable to track down volume 9
Lagosboy link=topic=154710.msg3866226#msg3866226 date=1242298592:

Please could you give the hadeeth number referenced from where you copied it from ? Page number are not really used for hadeeth reference as it is mainly the page number in the arabic version which is different to the page numbers of the translated version. You could laso go a step further by quoting the whole hadeeth .

But you were able to find that of raising heads, grin grin grin grin grin so oya find this one too,
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by No2Atheism(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2009
mukina2:

OYB
do not vent on Jarus wasn't him . .

kiss kiss kiss kiss my mukina baby is actually defending me can you imagine, @oyb or @lagosboy which of you am i supposed to pay the dowry to for Mukina
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Lagosboy: 12:27pm On May 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

But you were able to find that of raising heads, grin grin grin grin grin so oya find this one too,

The first one had an hadeeth number but this doesnt and i have explained how hadeeths are referenced.

However from the top of my head this hadeeth is exactly similar to the ealier ones under the same context. I am 99% sure of this but i just wanted a reference so i could quote it verbatim. All the prophet was saying here was "obey your ruler even if he was a black with a pug nose face" . It falls under the earlier ones and i hope this is clear and this issue rested.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by mukina2: 12:38pm On May 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

kiss kiss kiss kiss my mukina baby is actually defending me can you imagine, @oyb or @lagosboy which of you am i supposed to pay the dowry to for Mukina

dem send you undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Lagosboy: 12:43pm On May 14, 2009
na who?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2009
@Emeka, thats far away from the truth, Egyptians are arab and they will never deny that, they even join 'arab league'
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2009
Arab league is just like AU for those who may mistinterprete me, indeed saudi arabia re aware dat 9ja is d top in faith
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2009
Islam is not like xtrianity, islam is d total way of life from that u can say who is inferior
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2009
I ve been to arab country and from experience i will wallayi we are far better than them when it comes to islam

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2009
Indeed if jihad should occur expect to see millions unlike d arab where a sect only wage it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AloyEmeka9: 4:53pm On May 15, 2009
I ve been to arab country and from experience i will wallayi we are far better than them when it comes to islam
How are we better than them?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2009
excluding u bro, am referring to the muslims, we are better than them islamically with endurance & preserverance

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by tpiah: 8:28pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How are we better than them?

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AloyEmeka9: 7:57am On May 16, 2009
excluding u bro, am referring to the muslims, we are better than them islamically with endurance & preserverance
Ok; I thought you meant our standard of living is better than theirs.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by focused123(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2009
The reason could be because Yoruba Muslims are liberal with the Islamic cult while the Hausa are the fundamentalist, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2009
Yap, i like the word 'fundamentalist'. Go check the meaning of fundamentalist and tell me who are the true followers, conservative or fundamentalist ?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by focused123(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2009
@Abuzola :

Fundamentalist:-           
According to the Oxford Dictionary- 'Someone who adheres to the fundamentals -core beliefs-of his/her religion.'

The leader of Boko Haram (Muhammed Yusuf) for example, is NOT a TERRORIST. He is a true FUNDAMENTALIST MUHAMMADAN MUSLIM.

He  is only obeying what Allah instructs him to do in the Quran. Therefore, Miuhammed Yusuf and his followers are only following their beliefs even though their acts are actually UNCONSCIONABLE and TERRORISTIC.

The Taliban of Afghanistan, who DEHUMANIZE their Muhammadan WOMEN (over 50% of their population); who do not allow any music or musical instruments because they are 'Satanic'; no painting or sculpting; no gambling; no sex before marriage; no drinking of wine; no poetry; no studying of any other religion except the Quran (because it contains ALL the knowledge that any Muhammadan requires in his/her lifetime), etc. etc.,
ARE NOT EXTREMISTS as the Media erroneously labels them, but are in fact representatives, of the TRUEST EXPRESSION of FUNDAMENTALIST MUHAMMADAN ISLAM as conveyed in the QURAN and HADITHS.

It is the Quran after all, which preaches HATRED, WARMONGERING, DISCRIMINATION, ELITISM, RACISM and the division of all of humanity in TWO distinct and totally irrecocilable camps:

1        The camp of the BELIEVERS, which is called in Arabic, DAL al SALAM, meaning the TERRITORY of PEACE

2        The camp of the UNBELIEVERS, which is called in Arabic, DAR al HARB, meaning the TERRITORY of WAR
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2009
I am a fundamentalist and so are the pious believers.

According to the definition of fundamentalist it is one who adhere strictly to his religion, are you saying the yoruba are not adhering to strictly Islam, i agree not all of them and the same thing applies to the hausa muslim not all are fundamentalist.

For boko haram to say western education is prohibited it is unislamic. The verse verse of the Quran to be revealed is 'Iqra' i.e read. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) ask zaid to go and learn with the jews and zaid learnt everything within a month, so the boko people's strive is unislamic.

Whatever the Prophet thought is the straight path, and we are going to adhere to it. The Taliban set a good example but the major problem is the barring education of women which is also unislamic, Aisha was a teacher, men and women use to come to her for lecture, she knows the Prophet more than any of us yet she didn't barred women. Taliban have a doctrine of sufism which is generally condemn by the muhsineen
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nezan(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2009
To Hausa muslims, when the chips are down, a Yoruba muslim is just another kaferi wink
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2009
To me am a yoruba muslim and i practice ISLAM in it entirety, I believe a muslim is someone that follows the sunnah and the what the GLORIOUS QURAN says,So if you dnt do that,then you are not one but just a figure head,be you hausa or yoruba.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2009
i dnt believe in YORUBAS being KEFERI,its just that YORUBAS takes things lenients compare to the HAUSA'S,so that does not make them KEFERI,A KEFERI IS AN UNBELIEVER,just like the christians,jews and others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enjoying Married Life The Halal Way / Reason Why Allah (SWT) Create Mankind In Different Tribes And Colors / Role Of A Wife In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.