Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) (769 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Coming to the cinemas in 2014! Featuring Gabriel Afolayan, Dada Omowunmi, Kelechi Udegbe, Chidozie Nzeribe, Jumoke Ayadi

Written and Directed by CJ "Fiery" Obasi
Produced by Oge Ugwu

Visit our Page! https://www.facebook.com/ojujuthemovie for more info and photos. Dont forget to like our page!!!!

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Briareos(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2013
@OP, this is NOT BTS pics jor. Its a still out of the movie.

Upload some real BTS pics wink
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
No vex! Oya follow the link to the fb page. Plenty pics dey there.
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
idprincess: No vex! Oya follow the link to the fb page. Plenty pics dey there.

post it here or forget it! undecided
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Since you ask so graciously........

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Another

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
more

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Nairaland isnt allowing me upload some more. will try tomorrow
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2013
idprincess: Nairaland isnt allowing me upload some more. will try tomorrow

just embed it
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 09, 2013
speedyboi:

just embed it
how do i do that?
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2013
idprincess: how do i do that?

copy the url and place it between this '[img]' and this '[/img]'
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Interesting... they shot on the BlackMagic Cinema Camera!
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
VillageBoi:
Interesting... they shot on the BlackMagic Cinema Camera!

More work to be done in post! I heard the camera records flat image
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
speedyboi:
More work to be done in post! I heard the camera records flat image
A flat image is exactly what you want... if you know what you are doing. Better still - RAW - that's a reason tons of things are shot on the Alexa and RED as they have flat images with high dynamic range.
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
VillageBoi:
A flat image is exactly what you want... if you know what you are doing. Better still - RAW - that's a reason tons of things are shot on the Alexa and RED as they have flat images with high dynamic range.

yeah I know....A flat image gives lots of details. It also translates to more time in post with dedication. Last Flight to Abuja has a fvcked up colour grading due to this, I doubt the colour grader knows what he was doing OR the image was just too flat for him to handle. I was only encouraging the poster - So that he/she won't hurt our eyes with the final product sad
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
speedyboi:
Last Flight to Abuja has a fvcked up colour grading due to this
One of the reasons I'm no longer that much of a fan of his work is because I think he doesn't care about 'the look' or 'post' because considering having shot Last Flight on the Alexa and Onye Ozi (which happens to look even far uglier) on the RED, both those films should look amazing.

This is no longer short film territory; it's features and people PAY to watch them so they should stop messing around when they shoot on high end cams and ding kpa, kpa, kpa post. I've seen graded DSLR stuff that looks a million times better than every one of his films combined!

1 Like

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
VillageBoi:
One of the reasons I'm no longer that much of a fan of his work is because I think he doesn't care about 'the look' or 'post' because considering having shot Last Flight on the Alexa and Onye Ozi (which happens to look even far uglier) on the RED, both those films should look amazing.

This is no longer short film territory; it's features and people PAY to watch them so they should stop messing around when they shoot on high end cams and ding kpa, kpa, kpa post. I've seen graded DSLR stuff that looks a million times better than every one of his films combined!

Lol....I think Mirror boy was well graded though (not excellent). Then I wonder why he can't hire the guy that did that to also grade for his subsequent films. Cos really, from Onye Ozi's trailer, I knew the grading would be crap!

@bolded, me I personally think it's easier to grade for a DSLR on low ISO than those red and Alexas oooo. I've graded some short short DSLR footage and they look beautiful (to me grin). When I wanted to grade a red RAW footage I downloaded sometime, I suffered no be small.... grin grin. I had to go through Davinci Resolve manual all over with the HSL qualifier thingy so that you can make changes to specific objects et al, Kai....you guys are trying. More Kuli Kuli to your garri cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2013
more

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi:
me I personally think it's easier to grade for a DSLR on low ISO than those red and Alexas oooo. I've graded some short short DSLR footage and they look beautiful (to me grin). When I wanted to grade a red RAW footage I downloaded sometime, I suffered no be small.

There's too much 'noise' to grade DSLR stuff shot at quite a high iso well. On RED, Alexa and RAW footage... how powerful a beast is your monster machine? You try o! RAW can straight away grind a computer down... chew the thing and spit it out. One of my computers cries when it sees a common 'still' that's RAW hahaha
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

There's too much 'noise' to grade DSLR stuff shot at quite a high iso well. On RED, Alexa and RAW footage... how powerful a beast is your monster machine? You try o! RAW can straight away grind a computer down... chew the thing and spit it out. One of my computers cries when it sees a common 'still' that's RAW hahaha

I didn't even know that! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What a risk I took. It wasn't going smoothly anyway. And I didn't finish it sef....Na vex I use delete the stuff.
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
^ ^ ^
It's a seriously huge amount of data to crunch.
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2013
More

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2013
^ ^ ^

I do actually hope the film isn't being graded in this yellow/green colour palette in all the pics though?
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
more

Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^

I do actually hope the film isn't being graded in this yellow/green colour palette in all the pics though?
why
By the way, pls like our page.
Re: Ojuju - The Movie By CJ OBASI (behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2013
idprincess: why
Because it doesn't look very pleasing with a yellow greenish colour.

(1) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Best Tv Series? / "October 1" Movie By Kunle Afolayan / An Open Letter To AY On "30days In Atlanta" (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.