Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? (1985 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / IrokoTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by AYO57: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
i don't really like to watch nigerian movies but i will like to know if must of you also like to watch nigerian movies online or maybe you like to buy the dvd and watch it with your tv...anyways i was wondering how many people are like me the only place i watch nigerian movies is on irokotv grin
how about you were do you watch your own? dvd, renter shop, or online?
lets share smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Irokotv or youtube. Those are my sources cool
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
adaobi123: Irokotv or youtube. Those are my sources cool
You guys abroad are enjoying as far as internet is concerned. Watching movies on Irokotv in Nigeria is suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
You guys abroad are enjoying as far as internet is concerned. Watching movies on Irokotv in Nigeria is suicidal.

Pele. Don't you guys have data subscription thing ? How much will cost to have unlimited data for a month ?
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Pele. Don't you guys have data subscription thing ? How much will cost to have unlimited data for a month ?
I don't think there's any unlimited plan presently but there used to be. Even when i used to use an unlimited plan, the company called me and told me that i'm using too much.
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't think there's any unlimited plan presently but there used to be. Even when i used to use an unlimited plan, the company called me and told me that i'm using too much.

Lool grin
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by AYO57: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
adaobi123: Irokotv or youtube. Those are my sources cool
do you use irokotv plus?
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
AYO57:
do you use irokotv plus?

Yes.
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
I do watch Nigerian movies online; on Doboxtv, Distrify and I have OHBox app on my tablet. I've watched on Amazon too (By cheating lipsrsealed grin - Well, not cheating per se...atleast I pay)......but definitely not Iroko! Movies are on a very low resolution. It will be a disaster to watch a good movie for the first time on Iroko.
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Mobitel, Zoom, Starcomms, Visafone etc all provide unlimited plans. And to enjoy fast 4g speed, best bet is to subscribe to internet providers that their main service is not basically 'Calls' (and internet is just a feature)....rather those who majorly provide internet service (but may also have GSM as a bonus).

And you people for lagos enjoy a lot of varieties sef. Cos there are many internet providers that operate only in Lagos. eg Mobitel, spectranet, swift and many others. Ditch your mtn or whatever GSM network you are using tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Naijamericana: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2014
speedyboi: I do watch Nigerian movies online; on Doboxtv, Distrify and I have OHBox app on my tablet. I've watched on Amazon too (By cheating lipsrsealed grin - Well, not cheating per se...atleast I pay)......but definitely not Iroko! Movies are on a very low resolution. It will be a disaster to watch a good movie for the first time on Iroko.

What irokotv needs is some very strong competition. They consider themselves the "Netflix of Africa". Can you imagine?
Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Naijamericana:

What irokotv needs is some very strong competition. They consider themselves the "Netflix of Africa". Can you imagine?
netflix of africa ke? Far from it. They are not even the best VOD platform in Nigeria talkless of being in the top5 in africa.
I guess they are the most popular though. Obviously because they show free movies and their subscription is very cheap.
But really i can't watch those 320 x 240 res 3gp videos for free, talkless of paying shishi. When they start uploading HD videos or even standard 640 x 360 res - 800kb/s videos, they can call me smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Irokotv Or You Use Dvd Or Renter Shop? by Naijamericana: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
speedyboi:
netflix of africa ke? Far from it. They are not even the best VOD platform in Nigeria talkless of being in the top5 in africa.
I guess they are the most popular though. Obviously because they show free movies and their subscription is very cheap.
But really i can't watch those 320 x 240 res 3gp videos for free, talkless of paying shishi. When they start uploading HD videos or even standard 640 x 360 res - 800kb/s videos, they can call me smiley

The streaming service is deteriorating...

(1) (Reply)

Kakanfo Movie. 2020 Yoruba Movie / TSTV Showing Live EPL 29/10/2017 / New 300 Trailer Is Too Gbaski Coming March 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.