Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story (2570 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
After my primary school [name withheld] in '95 I was posted to a secondary school [name withheld] osborne ikoyi lagos but due to my extreme stubbornness my wicked father have no choice but to send me to a boarding school all the way to from lagos down to sokoto in '97. "Na which kind old man be dis for God sake" I often ask myself. My dad once brought out knife and threaten to kill me for I have frustrated the sh'it out of him. I tot he was serious so I pleaded and pleaded "papa abeg I no go do am again, I swear papa, if I do am again make u kill me" I screamed. I got beaten to a point that all I can hear is one strange sound like a car horn steadily in my ear drums.

While I was still in osborne secondary sch I engaged myself in many bad activities, from fighting to smoking (cigar), from late coming to absent ism. I once set the sharp side of my pen on a female student's bench while she's just about to sit her a'ss down...and suddenly "kprakpa" is d sound that echoed in d classroom. "Dis mumu girl don take her big nyansh break my pen o" I tot to myself. Before I knw it I hear "paaaaaw" she landed me a very hot slap on my face. I just held my face with my palm my mouth wide open like "WTF!" And as if d hot slap is not enough, the wicked, stupeed biatch also went and reported my sorry a'ss to d principal and I got the beating of my life dat day!

Long story cut short, my dad got angry and tired of my bad attitude and was forced to tranfer me to a boarding school in far north sokoto [name witheld] even thou I don't like going there but I have no choice than to obey the old man or else na die be dat oh. I reluctantly package and arrange my luggages, everything that I needed.

To be continued in the morning jor!
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by tbmas(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
No sly psn o,
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by tsleazy(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol...#following

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by Numerouuuno: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Are putting the ikoyi experience here too?
Or you want to tell us how it all started?
Whichever,i'm following.
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Numero uuuno: Are putting the ikoyi experience here too?
Or you want to tell us how it all started?
Whichever,i'm following.
dis is a different story o, way before the prison experience.
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by Numerouuuno: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2013
experimentist: dis is a different story o, way before the prison experience.
Okay
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2013
@Op you are a very ood writer judging from your other threads.

now ., how is your father wicked? It seems you are the wicked one here.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
experimentist: @PAGAN.. Thnx so much. Actually I'm amazed how people keep telling me I'm writing good, I'm even more amazed now hearing the same it from you. I've never write any story before in my life even thou I love to be a good writer just like many Nairalnders here. I appreciate many guys works here, guys like; You (thou I've never read any of ur stories but I enjoyed all ur write up and ither articles ur posted), a guy mazi, saint, flow, foxy, ishiilove and many more. My favourite writer here is Redmsquito (where da hell has he been)angry I love his write ups.. So as saint.

Bro thnx anyway, I will continue writing from now on.

Good. Keep it up.

I was about to commend you before but I didnt get the opportunity since I was banned till yesterday.
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Good. Keep it up.

I was about to commend you before but I didnt get the opportunity since I was banned till yesterday.
lol, thank God u r freed. Thnx man.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by ChiSun27(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
No wonda u av not posted in abt ur Jankara xpernce.

Finish one first na...u wan kill persn abi cnfuz persn?
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2013
ChiSun27: No wonda u av not posted in abt ur Jankara xpernce.

Finish one first na...u wan kill persn abi cnfuz persn?
I dey tell u. Dis story sweet n funny walai, e be like I go start am afresh wen I don finish dat one.
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by ekaromail: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by experimentist: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Viewing this topic: Seun (m)

My oga I troway salute oh grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Yaaa I don land op oya continue

1 Like

Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by ChiSun27(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Experimentom...kilode?
Re: My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story by youthmustwork: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm. Following

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Says Nigeria Will Receive 52 Million Vaccines By Q2 2022 / Female Doctor Dies Inside Elevator Two Weeks To Finish Her Horsemanship Program / Meet Cheerful 17-months-old Baby Girl Born Without A Nose(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.