Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. (15046 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by olahero(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Mr-Knowitall gudday, pls can I board a plane to Chain frm Nigeria and show me how to go abt it.10kz
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by olahero(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Taiwo20: @op, which country do you think I can visit and live in for a month with #50,000
Cotonue, u go collect change self.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by donttouch: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na Agfanistan I wan go.I hear say white dey der wella.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by maindar: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mrknowitall, u doing quite a nice job here. Wud love to discuss wit u off d pages. Do me a mail on boyminder@yahoo.om let's talk. Ope to hear frm u soon.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sike: I just need a direction to Heaven. Tired of Hell already. I really wanna to gerrout from 9ja.
u have a million options but I'll mention this sexy few .
1.. try to stop a moving train by using your head as a wedge.
2..go to ur house,remove a glowing electric bulb and replace it wit ur finger.(make u r barefooted nd stand-in on ordinary floor.)
3..go n contact hiv and develope it to aids by urself.
and finally,make sure ur not owing anybody.
I wish u goodluck..
as for me I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Alikaxon(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

I dont know what you mean by integrate but I dont think am interested at all. I am a Global Business Major.
thanks all the same. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sike: I just need a direction to Heaven. Tired of Hell already. I really wanna to gerrout from 9ja.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
u have a million options but I'll mention this sexy few .
1.. try to stop a moving train by using your head as a wedge.
2..go to ur house,remove a glowing electric bulb and replace it wit ur finger.(make u r barefooted nd stand-in on ordinary floor.)
3..go n contact hiv and develope it to aids by urself.
and finally,make sure ur not owing anybody.
I wish u goodluck..
as for me I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
How can I get to china via land...through Sahara desert
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by NewIdeas: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
South African airways goes to mauritius. It cost around 250k for a return ticket which will go through Johannesburg before landing in Port Louis, the capital of mauritius.

@afam4eva
thanks for the info but pls have you been to that co3 before.i am asking because i still want to know if one can easily get a job there.thanks man.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by xamiel: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
I need direction to lebanon
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by honorsam(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: pls, bros, what did u study? It must be a geography related course, what course specifically, I'm also in a geo related course, I hope we could integrate. Thanks
why don't you differentiate yourself first,then,integrate people in your course undecided smiley smileyd pun was intentional grin
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by platz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ām ŋęw ţo ŋāįŗālāŋd
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by meforyou1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
ashaju33: Mauritius is not visa free, am talking form experience. I remember a colleague had this problem when he wanted to travel to Mauritius for a conference. we searched online to see possible information but we couldnt get. we now contacted a friend that works in the FAAN who now contacted an agent on our behalf and my colleague got his e visa the following day with 200USD or so but am not sure of the amount. He made a transit in Kenya and continued the journey the following day with Ethiopia airline. The country is far from Africa
mauritius is in africa. So how can it be far from africa? Nigerians sef
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by GentleFrank(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's nice indeed !!!
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by menaxe: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
@mr knowitall, hope u doing great, how do I go to saudi arabia, mecca precisely, am going for business, heard there is for muslims only?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by dreday(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
New Ideas:

@afam4eva
thanks for the info but pls have you been to that co3 before.i am asking because i still want to know if one can easily get a job there.thanks man.
There are few jobs available in Mauritius & legislation rules that jobs are offered to mauritians first.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Taeewo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Show us the way to hell fire 4rm nigeria
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by jelmusboy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Anyone who needs directions from Nigeria to anywhere in the world can let me know here I will be happy to get them for you. For

exmaple: directions from Lagos to Ghana, Lagos to Ethiopia, Nigeria to South Africa etc... As long as its taking you out of Nigeria

please contact me. I will include a map and turn by turn directions. cheers.

Mr Knowitall,
How can I get to Cameroon (Douala) from Nigeria (Lagos) by road?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by DrMuzungu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
PLease, the easiest way to get to Disneyland?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by engroke(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please, how do I get to CAMELOT it is very important n I need response asap!!!!
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by IYANGBALI: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Taiwo20: @op, which country do you think I can visit and live in for a month with #50,000
na biafra now
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Taeewo: Show us the way to hell fire 4rm nigeria
you are already living in hell
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by goodbay: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Hello knowitall.weldone for a good job. Pls i want to use this time to apologise to u that, pls u should not be offended for those polluting or messing up the thread. Cos nairaland is fill up of people with different mentalities.i dont know why some people will start messing up an important and useful information ljke this, where as many Nigerians are thinking of living the country do to its hopeless future. Pls nairalanders, lets ask a reasonable questions especially those planning to live the country by any means.so knowitall,pls use ur maturity and ur wisdom to check out and answer serious questions.never look at those posting rubbish here. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by alphaconde(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Dear op,
I wish you can help.
I want to do a visit during my honey moon to jamaica. I wish to see eric donaldson, my mentor. Kindly send a response via my email, on what they cost and direction will look like. I would appreciate your earliest response.
Osaseb21@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Dewze(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2013
jelmusboy:

Mr Knowitall,

two voices are louder than one, amd so I am joining the above quoted to ask for advice on getting to Douala in Cameroon. I wld realy like to knw on an average how much it will cost to stay there for about 3 months.

I hera people go there by boats. Wld like to know some more about that.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by eby4k4(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2013
@ knowitall pls i want to know what it requires for a family of five to relocate to canada( A couple and their three children) or u can recommend a better country.
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MrKnowitall: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2013
jelmusboy:

Mr Knowitall,

This is how to get to Douala Cameroon from Lagos by road if you are driving.

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by javarules(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
What's wrong with google?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Sodiq48: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls tell me turkey visa requirement. And the rite of their flight ticket. Thanks God bless
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Koolwilly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please how do I get to Barbados from Lagos Nigeria. I learnt it's visa free.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 / London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked / Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.