Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. (14917 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by souleymon(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
if by stupid, funny mistake this makes it to the front page.
what nonsense is this.to even know the op is an immigrant or student in another man's country and encouraging Nigerians to migrate with some senseless post.of what use is this.poisoning minds
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by ademega(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
What about India?
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by MATTHEW59: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2013
gidzbobby: How do I get to Botswana ?
Urgent reply pls
Re: Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. by Taiwo20(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2013
olahero: Cotonue, u go collect change self.
I

I dey go cotonou anyhow. I've been there like 5 times between november and December. I want somewhr else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA / I Need Low Tuition Schools In Uk(3000 Pounds) / Cruise Ship Out Of Control Ploughs Into Tourist Boat In Venice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.