Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up (517 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Tech Blog / Start Up Review: Socialreachng / Inspiration: Tech Start-up Ceo's Balling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by uchdollar111: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2013
I came up with a smart phone app idea, researched the idea and found out that it has great potential, I started creating the product. Now I'm in the verge of completing the product and I seriously need start-up funding to get the product off the ground. my question is, how can I raise funds from individuals or companies or organizations to get my start-up going. I know that there is no silicon valley in Nigeria where Venture Capitalist are every where. please NL, I need your advice.
Re: How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by chinene1(f): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2013
You can try ccHub or Idea Hub. They are both in Yaba, Lagos. Am sure you will be able to get the information you need from them.
Re: How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by yawatide(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
chi nene: You can try ccHub or Idea Hub. They are both in Yaba, Lagos. Am sure you will be able to get the information you need from them.

(1) (Reply)

Free Webhosting Nigeria / Bulk Sms Component Promo / Drive Traffic Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.