Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) (2481 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Umbrellas And Caps / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by prince0(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Go and Die Shirts are already selling in benin

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by prince0(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by redcliff: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2013
these broses wey suppose dey scold small pikin them na them dey do small pikin thing. See that other bros head like Rev. King Jnr.

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by prince0(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2013
redcliff: these broses wey suppose dey scold small pikin them na them dey do small pikin thing. See that other bros head like Rev. King Jnr.

Politics na for small children? u nor see as you get sense reach? If that guy catch you say u dey compare am with Rev. king

1 Like

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Very ugly buffoons ....
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by pussyeater(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Very ugly buffoons ....
C'mon sharrap! U wen resemble Segun Arinze sef dey talk.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
C'mon sharrap! U wen resemble Segun Arinze sef dey talk.

I hear you.

That your handle is horrible sounding tho' ...how old are you?
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by kokoA(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Agbayas embarassed
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Why una dey fight... children or not, na Business be this ooh

1 Like

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Chimaritoponcho: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2013
*in phyno's voice* hapu' ihe di na motor ba motor nwane....wia i fit see am buy abeg
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2013
So many awkward post(s) so far. I wonder why the banters.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Jakumo(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Damn. Them are some scary, mean-asz looking DEVIOUS muffugus, I chit you not.

If I was a Nigerian policeman guarding a Lagos bank, and those dudes all walked in, I would eeeease out the back door, say "feet, don't fail me now" and then proceed to book, full speed, as fast as Lord Jeeeeesus will permit, slowing down only momentarily to scale the 12-foot wall with ease.

The one with the Bin Laden Beard looks like he lights muffugus up every weekend with his AK, just for sport.

OP please don't post these scary pictures again. You got me lookin' left and right up in here, nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking-chairs.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Jakumo: Damn. Them are some scary, mean-asz looking DEVIOUS muffugus, I chit you not.

If I was a Nigerian policeman guarding a Lagos bank, and those dudes all walked in, I would eeeease out the back door, say "feet, don't fail me now" and then proceed to book, full speed, as fast as Lord Jeeeeesus will permit, slowing down only momentarily to scale the 12-foot wall with ease.

The one with the Bin Laden Beard looks like he lights muffugus up every weekend with his AK, just for sport.

OP please don't post these scary pictures again. You got me lookin' left and right up in here, nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking-chairs.
hahahahahahahahahahaha This is Classic.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Jakumo: Damn. Them are some scary, mean-asz looking DEVIOUS muffugus, I chit you not.

grin grin grin
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2013

I share your feeling bro.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2013

wicked

grin grin
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by stevecantrell: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2013
+

1 Like

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by enigmang: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
They really shouldn't have posted the second picture
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Kelvin0(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
The pix really upset my APC friends. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by bokohalal(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
PDP Thugs.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by pheyikemi: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are u a widow? Are you ready to be insulted by a governor? If yes, then you stand a chance to win 2million naira in the Edo state Governor's 'Go and Die' promo! Other consolation prices include N500,000 from the PDP! To participate,Text "Oshiomole" to 33350.
Hurry! Tell your friends and neighbours! Promo last till 2015 elections.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by chris365(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013

grin. grin #falls down and dies#
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by chris365(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
pheyikemi: Are u a widow? Are you ready to be insulted by a governor? If yes, then you stand a chance to win 2million naira in the Edo state Governor's 'Go and Die' promo! Other consolation prices include N500,000 from the PDP! To participate,Text "Oshiomole" to 33350.
Hurry! Tell your friends and neighbours! Promo last till 2015 elections.

Una no go kill me for hiagrin
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by seankay(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Awon Agba iya.SMH

PDP detected
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bunch of rascals.
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by ckkris: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Very ugly buffoons ....
Go and die
Re: Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures) by ckkris: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
luvinhubby: The pix really upset my APC friends.
For EXPOSING their true nature?

(1) (Reply)

Baba Your Life Is More Important To Us; Say No To Dinner / The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB / Protest Orchestrated By IPOB(BIAFRANS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.