Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Your Face Says About Your Personality - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Your Face Says About Your Personality (19739 Views)

Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannyxy: ex-iyawo, bawo ni tongue, nne your are looking take-away.
Stop ur pretence!I want a divorce.irreconcilable differences angry
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
O yeah, u dont say
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by McGeorge1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
This one is very very true. My woman posses d second to last one there aπϑ she is just d way its stated here.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
wat de heck?? angry
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by tgbemy4life: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Frankenstein: What Your Face Says About Your Personality

By Positivemed-Team
Edited By: Stephanie Dawson

1. FOREHEAD
Rounded: If you have a round forehead it means you are artistic, creative, emotional, but not always logical.
Slanted: If you possess a slanted forehead you are professional and like to get results. You don’t like talking about your personal life.
Flat: A flat forehead, like Brad Pitt, signifies that you like to think before taking an action.

2. EYEBROWS
Thick: Strong eyebrows indicate self-confidence and a logical approach to life.
Thin: Thin brows often indicate a lack of confidence
Round/Curvy: People with these brows can be led by emotions and are often sensitive.

3. EYES
Big-Beautiful: Those who possess big and beautiful eyes are usually extroverted. They open up easily and think that others be the same way.
Small Eyes: Small eyed people are often more reserved and enjoy. They can be hard to impress.
Close Together: Usually smart at dealing with any situation and make use of things to their advantage.
Wide Apart: These people are tolerant and far sighted.

4. NOSE
Prominent: The more prominent your nose is, the more you care about the quality of your work and explore the details.
Small: Generally people with small noses tend to believe that they work smarter, not harder. These people are quite efficient but not perfectionists. They are often shy and timid.
Wide: These people are emotional and generous. They are always ready to lend support to friends and family.

5. MOUTH
A Large Mouth: If you have a large mouth with full lips relationships are important to you.
Narrow Lips: Such people have great determination and are good at making decisions. They love their space and privacy.
Larger Bottom Lip: Often pleasure seekers. They are full of life and love to enjoy it.

6. CHIN
Double: A sign of good luck and abundance later in life.
Pointed: Dominating and like to be in charge. Can be moody.
Strong: Usually stubborn and independent. Make wise decisions.
Small: Often lack self confidence and willpower. They tend to give up easily.
With Cleft or Dimple: People who have a small dimple in their chin are always ready to help others and love to be in spotlight.

7. TEETH
Gap between The Front Teeth: Need focus in life, impulsive risk takers.
Large Front Teeth: Often stubborn and impatient.
Inward Slanting: Quick to grab opportunities. Tenacious

m.positivemed.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpositivemed.com%2F2013%2F08%2F15%2Fwhat-your-face-says-about-your-personality%2F#2757
grin
Frankenstein: What Your Face Says About Your Personality

By Positivemed-Team
Edited By: Stephanie Dawson

1. FOREHEAD
Rounded: If you have a round forehead it means you are artistic, creative, emotional, but not always logical.
Slanted: If you possess a slanted forehead you are professional and like to get results. You don’t like talking about your personal life.
Flat: A flat forehead, like Brad Pitt, signifies that you like to think before taking an action.

2. EYEBROWS
Thick: Strong eyebrows indicate self-confidence and a logical approach to life.
Thin: Thin brows often indicate a lack of confidence
Round/Curvy: People with these brows can be led by emotions and are often sensitive.

3. EYES
Big-Beautiful: Those who possess big and beautiful eyes are usually extroverted. They open up easily and think that others be the same way.
Small Eyes: Small eyed people are often more reserved and enjoy. They can be hard to impress.
Close Together: Usually smart at dealing with any situation and make use of things to their advantage.
Wide Apart: These people are tolerant and far sighted.

4. NOSE
Prominent: The more prominent your nose is, the more you care about the quality of your work and explore the details.
Small: Generally people with small noses tend to believe that they work smarter, not harder. These people are quite efficient but not perfectionists. They are often shy and timid.
Wide: These people are emotional and generous. They are always ready to lend support to friends and family.

5. MOUTH
A Large Mouth: If you have a large mouth with full lips relationships are important to you.
Narrow Lips: Such people have great determination and are good at making decisions. They love their space and privacy.
Larger Bottom Lip: Often pleasure seekers. They are full of life and love to enjoy it.

6. CHIN
Double: A sign of good luck and abundance later in life.
Pointed: Dominating and like to be in charge. Can be moody.
Strong: Usually stubborn and independent. Make wise decisions.
Small: Often lack self confidence and willpower. They tend to give up easily.
With Cleft or Dimple: People who have a small dimple in their chin are always ready to help others and love to be in spotlight.

7. TEETH
Gap between The Front Teeth: Need focus in life, impulsive risk takers.
Large Front Teeth: Often stubborn and impatient.
Inward Slanting: Quick to grab opportunities. Tenacious

m.positivemed.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpositivemed.com%2F2013%2F08%2F15%2Fwhat-your-face-says-about-your-personality%2F#2757
............................nice one
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
@OP i've got thick curvy eyebrows what do you make of that?
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Interesting!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by tpia5: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ibigo: @OP i've got thick curvy eyebrows what do you make of that?

you're probably somewhat reserved and like to be alone.

not very patient.

just guessing, could be wrong, although i dont fully agree with the op's analysis.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Harmvirus(f): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kinda true
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by wazklin: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Frankenstein: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
You are confident and emotional
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by MindExplorer(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is interesting. Some are true for me
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by vislabraye(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
What about long slim face with pointed nose ? Abeg we've heard a lot of things like dis.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by ophilly: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
You're self-confident but emotional and probably a loner too
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by tpia5: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
vislabraye: What about long slim face with pointed nose ? Abeg we've heard a lot of things like dis.

Sensitive.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Mescopaul(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Crap, . You guys forgot these:

Pointed chin: Long throated human being.

Huge eyes: Greedy soul,

Dry and bony lips: Harmattan customer

Long Jaw: Talkative.

Forehand bent inside: Foolish human being.

For more click HERE[/b]

1 Like

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Yemlizzy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
This might not apply to all people as some people are blessed with combined features all the same nice research!

2 Likes

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
wellmax: All in the name of research. This is BS!
. n BS=BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Dannyxy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: Stop ur pretence!I want a divorce.irreconcilable differences angry
sweet heart tongue Kini moshe?, why are you doing this to me?, why are you breaking my heart? What differences could be so irreconcilable? >smiley
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2013
What a load of BS, why do I think so?
lets say this was accurate, what then would a person that has several of these "features" that contradicts or cancels each other out be like?
A persons personality is not written on their face. or haven't you ever heard, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2013
@op to prove this hackneyed theory of yours, how about I show you a picture of my face then you tell me my personality, if you're right then I'll acknowledge it and you would have proven yourself. do you agree?
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by nell07(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2013
stories.
no single truth.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Dbestmax(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2013
brooo....look for beta ways to seek attention...

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by jnrbayano(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2013
What ever happened to nature-nurture traits in every individual I'm yet to be told...
Similar to Zodiac Contellation bogus assumptions..
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by sTOrMYwOrLD(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2013
angry If ah hear.. angry
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by UjSizzle(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2013
I have double chin!! cheesy

But i think this is bullshiit sha. I have big beautiful eyes and not extroverted undecided
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by adexsimply(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2013
uj_sizzle: I have double chin!! cheesy

But i think this is bullshiit sha. I have big beautiful eyes and not extroverted undecided
*rolls eyes *
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by IYANGBALI: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Op keep decieving yourself with dis bullshi_t
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Dannyxy: sweet heart tongue Kini moshe?, why are you doing this to me?, why are you breaking my heart? What differences could be so irreconcilable? >smiley
Orie oti yawa angry.After all ur promises,u abandoned me. embarassed embarassed.Nsogbu adiro.We are heading to court soonest.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by UjSizzle(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2013
adexsimply:
*rolls eyes *
tongue Don't be jealous
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by godman01(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2013
mkpakana odogwu: Then i am an exception
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Revolva(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
what of folks with horse face or pig face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself / Rain Falling In Lagos / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.