Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Do People Sleep In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Sleep In Church? (457 Views)

10 Funny Ways People Sleep During Sermon / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Why Do People Sleep In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Sleep In Church? by Escalze(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2013
I was at the 8am mass today and I was lucky to have sat beside a pretty young lady who was well dressed.I was really shocked when she started sleeping right from the very beginning to the very end.It was very funny as she was swaying her head from left to right and almost fell off the seat.It brought a question to my mind which I would like nairalanders especially those who do it to tell us why people sleep in church.
Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by greatgod2012(f): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Escalze: I was at the 8am mass today and I was lucky to have sat beside a pretty young lady who was well dressed.I was really shocked when she started sleeping right from the very beginning to the very end.It was very funny as she was swaying her head from left to right and almost fell off the seat.It brought a question to my mind which I would like nairalanders especially those who do it to tell us why people sleep in church.

it could be due to one or more of the following.

-when the service is not interesting/impactful.
-hang-over from yesternight party or clubbing.
-when one's mind is not in the service; (absent minded)
-when one is too tired to attend the church but forced him6erself down to the church.
-sickness/illness.

Etc, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by Escalze(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

it could be due to one or more of the following.

-when the service is not interesting/impactful.
-hang-over from yesternight party or clubbing.
-when one's mind is not in the service; (absent minded)
-when one is too tired to attend the church but forced him6erself down to the church.
-sickness/illness.

Etc, etc.
I think her case is no2
Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by greatgod2012(f): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Escalze: I think her case is no2

how do you know
Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by stepone(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
i think they tired of the pastor telling them the same story every year.
Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by Escalze(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

how do you know
lol...I said I think
Re: Why Do People Sleep In Church? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
It's called taking the Jesus pose. Look at a cross. You'll understand. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Year / Pastor Pays Almost $1 Million For A Car / He Sends On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.