Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Loved And Lost - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Loved And Lost (4264 Views)

The Man I Loved / The Man I Loved / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loved And Lost by nitrogen(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
martronilla: wetin?
E dey sweet me nii cheesy wink
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
nitrogen:
E dey sweet me nii cheesy wink
lol... Ok... Grab a seat and wait for the next update...
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Without his asking, I told Chenna that I was attending job interviews and they were mostly held at night. I got that story from a friend who once told me that they spent a whole night at a company waiting for the MD to come and conduct a job interview on them. Usually, once I get into a taxi on the way home, I put on a corporate skirt and blouse over my skimpy business attire! Nobody in the flat suspected me. Out of concern for Chenna, I insisted that he wore a c0nd0m whenever he made love to me. I told him that I did not want to get pregnant. But actually I was protecting him from any possible infections that I might have. It was my choice to be a prostitute. I cant expose another person to the risks! Least of all, Chenna whom I loved with all my heart.
:
I paid Chenna's school fees, bought him clothes and medical textbooks and gave him money whenever he needed it. Sometimes I gave him up one hundred thousand naira at once. I told him that I got a job at a newspaper printing press and worked at night supervising machines! If he doubted my story, he did not show it. We fell into a simple routine. I left for school in the morning and came home in the night around 11:30pm. He was too busy with his final exams to be bothered. After a long time, Mr. Hakim, my Lebanese customer travelled to Dubai where he had other business interests besides his shipping company in Nigeria. By then I had saved very close to three million naira from him. I thought I should quit and face my studies but the very night Mr. Hakim left, I met Nobuto, a japanese technocrat whose company sold cars in Nigeria. Nobuto was more generous than Hakim. But unlike Hakim, he finally made me feel like a LovePeddler! He was young, perhaps 31 years old, short-stocky with a mean round face and a thick stumpy peniis that was as strong as pig Iron! He used sexx enhancing drugs and steroids and he wouldnt let me go at night. He used my body in the mose evilly cruel methods of sexx, sometimes tying my feet horizontally apart to the bedposts, lifting my buttocks up on a pillow and pumping my exhausted vulva all night, sometimes for ten hours at a strectch! He used my body so exhaustively that each morning my whole body will be wracked by pains, and curse these foreigners; they never use c0nd0ms! This is why AIDS is killing us like fowls in Africa whereas it originated in America. If there was really a book like kama-sutra, Nobuto did to me what the authors of the book wouldnt dream of. In the morning everyday, he flung four thousand dollars at me and barked:
"Get out! Come at night!"
Some nights I was too tired and in too much pains to go. He called on the phone and begged. If I refuse, he doubled his pay! I would go crawling for the money.
TO BE CONT'D
Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
really awesome cheesy
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: really awesome cheesy
Thank u dear

1 Like

Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice piece,#following shaperly#at first,i thought it was your biography.....GOOD JOB
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ivyluvie2: Nice piece,#following shaperly#at first,i thought it was your biography.....GOOD JOB
lol... Biography indeed... If na biography, I no knw where diary section dey? Anywaiz, thank u... I will post the last update tomorrow's morning.... The final part of the story...
Re: I Loved And Lost by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wowing me with every bit, literary skills are so very methodical swthrt.
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Certified Freak: Wowing me with every bit, literary skills are so very methodical swthrt.
That u so so much.. Stay tuned!
Re: I Loved And Lost by sammynash11(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
i'v read this story b4.
Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
sammynash11: i'v read this story b4.

NO,, !! YOU HAVENT...
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: NO,, !! YOU HAVENT...
It's possible he has cos I wrote it for a magazine once
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2013
By the time Chenna went for NYSC, I had almost six million naira in my bank account. I now paid for the house, paid his school fees, bought him whatever on earth he wanted and put a lot of money periodically in his bank account. If he wondered what kind of work I did with the newspapers to give me such money, he did not say it. I went to where he did his youth service in Ogoja, cross river state and rented a flat for him, furnished it and gave him five hundred thousand naira to ease off financial pressure. Then I went back to UNILAG to graduate as a botanist. Needless to say, the stress of prostitution took away all my dreams of becoming a medical doctor. I went to serve in Enugu state for NYSC and maintained close contact with Chenna. He left six months before me and came back to Lagos where he got a job at a private hospital.
:
I came back to Lagos after NYSC with all hopes of marrying Chenna and settling down to raise the family I have always dreamt of with him. That was when I met his mother, masquerading like a queen in the house which I rented with my hard earned money. I realised that she had been quarelling with him ever since she came to the house and saw all my pictures and things in the house.
"Where are you going you witvh?" She screamed at me and attacked me.
Her son had become a medical doctor and she had come to claim her right of place! Where was she when Chenna had nothing but my back lying on the ground to support him? I did not hit her back because of Chenna. He held his mother back and asked her to leave. Before she left, she swore that her son will only marry me over her dead body!
:
Things went slowly sour between Chenna and I afterwards. He rented another flat without telling me and only came to inform me after he was ready to leave. I had two months to sit in my empty flat and cry by myself. My friends told me to use Juju and trap Chenna. But I had no such strengths. Besides, my grandmother died and I was supporting all my younger siblings. They lived with me in Lagos and two were in the university. I had a successful business importing and selling laptop computers and accessories from Dubai and selling to big corporate offices in Victoria island and Ikeja. My house in Illupeju had ten bedrooms and I had 3 cars. I escaped AIDS and all kinds of veneral diseases from my years of prostitution. With an annual income of three million naira, I dont see why I should have killed myself over Chenna who was a mere medical employee. I decided to wait for a husband that will match my financial status. Between me and Chenna, it is a clean slate. He dug me out of hell's hole and I saved him from destruction. So helped each other and let's leave it at that. Life is too short for one to spend it fighting over vanities. Chenna and I came a long way but maybe we werent meant to be.
THE END!

2 Likes

Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2013
sad smiley
Re: I Loved And Lost by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2013

Me too.
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Austeenx:

Me too.
Does the pic below ring a bell? I hope it's clear... Dat magazine looks very old nw...

Re: I Loved And Lost by Hendrixtzee(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Nilla!!!! yhu do so well in ur writings....this one painted a real pic of Love,sacrifice wt an eventual Heartbreak . Thumbs Up dear! Buh then we still get talk after concerning diz "Tori of Life" :p
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Hendrixtzee: Nilla!!!! yhu do so well in ur writings....this one painted a real pic of Love,sacrifice wt an eventual Heartbreak . Thumbs Up dear! Buh then we still get talk after concerning diz "Tori of Life" :p
hmmm... U dis boi... Ok I have heard... Thank u
Re: I Loved And Lost by Jalal(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Come oh! It has finish, how??
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Jalal: Come oh! It has finish, how??
Hehehe... it yaff pinished o... itz a romantic tragedy
Re: I Loved And Lost by kingphilip(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Saw this piece today and i must confess its very interesting hope u'll pull more soonest ryt cos i cant wait for ur nxt
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip: Saw this piece today and i must confess its very interesting hope u'll pull more soonest ryt cos i cant wait for ur nxt
Thank u o...
Re: I Loved And Lost by kingphilip(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
martronilla: Thank u o...
wen next u de release the nxt one now
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip: wen next u de release the nxt one now
when something inspires me
Re: I Loved And Lost by kingphilip(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
martronilla: when something inspires me
so wat inspired u to write this
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
so wat inspired u to write this
one boi like that

1 Like

Re: I Loved And Lost by MasterKtops(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Master K-tops:
https://www.nairaland.com/1548051/prince-golmoth-vs-aces-three
Not cool bro... So not cool...*Thumbs Down*
Re: I Loved And Lost by kingphilip(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2013
martronilla: one boi like that
get him again to inspire u to write again now
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2013
kingphilip:
get him again to inspire u to write again now
He yaff disappared
Re: I Loved And Lost by kingphilip(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
martronilla: He yaff disappared
abeg do get inspiration o i de wait
Re: I Loved And Lost by martronilla: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
kingphilip:
abeg do get inspiration o i de wait
alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Sentence 'HE'S A GAY' Gramatically Correct? ? / Celebrity Boyfriend / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.