Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Celebrity Boyfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Celebrity Boyfriend (4273 Views)

Glitz And Glamour-a Celebrity Story. / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Chapter 1

"New york city", the host shouted. The crowd kept screaming and cheering.

"This is the moment that you've all been waiting for. In a few more minutes we will be watching the live performance of our famous music star. Ladies and gentlemen show your love as we welcome Blake Jackson".

I went on to the stage of the big amphitheatre. This made the crowd cheer even more. Girls were screaming and holding placards saying 'I love you', 'I want to be your girlfriend', 'can I get a kiss' and 'will you marry me'. The flashes of the cameras filled the air and almost blinding me. I smiled as I walked to the microphone. Moving to the center, I held the microphone ready to give a blast.

"Hey fans", I shouted amidst all the screaming from the crowd. "Tonight is going to be the best night ever and since this is my first time of performing in London, it'll be much more fun than you would ever imagine".

All the lights were put off and the spot light was on me. I signaled the guitarist and pianist and the drummers. The background singers were at my right. Everyone set and I started singing.
'sometime ago I was lost in my own world
never thought that there's another world out there
until I found you
No one but you'

It was kind of a heartbreaking song. I tried to steady the tone throughout this first verse. I sang as I watched the crowd keen enough to listen

'All of a sudden you left
and I still feel the heartbreak
why'd you let me go'

I stressed this part of the song while letting the remorse flow. And then came the final part.
'If you knew the way in and out
I'll ask you to come back
I need you here with me
And forever in my heart'

The song ended and the crowd started cheering and screaming and I heard my name from among the people. 'I love you blake' was the most common. This was the kind of life I lived and enjoyed. Everyone cheering and screaming, cameras flashing and phones up for video coverage.

I did a few other songs that fans had requested via twitter and they were even more ecstatic. The performance soon ended around past midnight.

I came down from the stage and moved to the front of the stage and people were bringing their hands forward for a handshake.I shook a few guys and girls.I removed my boater and threw it to the audience. I saw a placard of a girl saying 'I love you'. I moved to where she was standing and gave her a peck on her cheek. I saw her cheek blush pink and she went wild.
I went back to the microphone walking with pride.

"Yo listen up', I said as the noise from the crowd died down. "I've been working on my next album and it'll be released sooner. After the release there will be a concert at The El capitan theatre in carlifonia. Don't miss this important event. Goodnight fans", I said as I exited the stage.
I went into my dressing room and removed my blazers. I was dying of heat. I looked at myself on the mirror. I had used gel to slick back my spiky hair. The performance was great like I expected.
Just then i heard a knock and I told the person to open it and my manager walked in.

"Today's event was great. Many people attended and we made quite a huge amount of money", he said, adjusting his bow tie.

"well we'll just have to make even bigger and better live performances", I replied. "Now if you'll excuse me I need a me time", I told my manager.

He opened the door and walked out and I turned back to the mirror.

I walked out of the amphitheatre when the crowd had departed. I went to my black limousine that was parked at the driveway. When I approached the car, someone opened the back door and I went in. I sat inside of the car while some people were parking my clothes from the dressing room. I had a flight to catch. I was going to carlifonia. My manager was seating besides me. I heard my phone buzzing. I was wondering who was calling me because the only people who have my cell phone number are not usual callers. I pressed the answer button while receiving the call from my bluetooth.

"Blake Jackson on the line. What do you need?"
"Hello son", my mother said.

"What do you want? Let me guess, more money?", I asked impatient to hear what she was going to say.

"I was thinking, maybe we could have a family dinner".

"Family? Dinner? Mom do I even have a family?", I asked my mom like it was too obvious.

"Yes son, and I want you to meet your brothers and my husband", mom said

My father had died when I was 14 and that was the year I rose to stardom. I lived with my mom. Later she fell In love with someone that I didn't know and didn't bother to know. Three months later they had their wedding which I did not attend because I was so angry with her decision and believe me when I say that I tried to talk her out of it. When she got married she moved out of the house leaving me behind because I wasn't planning on living with her new husband. I sold the house and moved into a bigger one as I became very famous. Last time I heard from my mother she said she had two kids. I don't know if I hate my mother but I must attend this dinner just to see my stepfather and my stepbrothers.

"Okay I'll try to make it to the dinner. What time is it?", I asked my mother.

"7:30pm friday night".

"Okay bye", I said as I hung up.
I looked through the window throughout the entire ride.

"Nice city isn't it", I asked my manager.

'Yeah' was all he responded
I didn't speak to him again until we arrived at the airport.
When we arrived, someone also opened the door for me as I came down. As a top celebrity I was treated like a prince. Anyway I am the prince, a music prince.
I came out of the car and headed to the building with my ticket. The others that had joined us in the car packed my luggage and moved it to the screening department. I was walking ahead of them and i came to the searching department. I was still walking when I heard the sound of cameras clicking. I love this, I told myself as I trudged along the staircase. I got screened and searched along with my producer who was walking behind me and I proceeded to the waiting plane. It was my private jet that I had purchased a year ago after my net worth increased. All my luggage got into the plane and in a few minutes the plane took off. I entertained myself playing Dr driving on my samsung tablet. My producer who was sitting on the seat next to me was already sleeping. I looked through the window and saw the numerous clouds. I sank deeper into my chair and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Few hours later, the jet landed and I switched to the limo that was parked at the parking space. I went in and waited as my things were transferred to the car.
The car drove off to my hollywood home Just overlooking jaden smith's home. The car arrived sooner and I someone opened the door while I stepped out, the cool breeze slapping my face. I gave a few instructions to my guards before going in to my billion dollar apartment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice start up, pls continue

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2016
amijid2012:
Nice start up, pls continue
Oh thank you really. You are encouraging
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by lolaHikmat(f): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice beginning. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
lolaHikmat:
Nice beginning. Ride on
I'm really glad you took time to read this. Updates soon
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by remiseyi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cool start... Will be expecting more of you...
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
remiseyi:
Cool start... Will be expecting more of you...
Yeah sure
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jollyana:

no p., we ur story looks cool.., pls continue., we need update.,
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jollyana:

no p., pls continue., wee need updates.,
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Roxanne Andrews pov

"What can I get you sir", I said to the man who looked probably sixty or more.

"I want some cookies and a chocolate sundae", he said.

I gave him a puzzled look and went to get his orders while wondering how on earth an elderly man would be eating food meant for teenagers. Don't get me wrong. Its not like there is a label on a food item saying "young people only". Its just that it is weird.
I got the order and went to give him his food on a silver tray.
"Here is your order sir", I said. "Enjoy your meal".

I made to go to attend to another customer when he called me back.
"Any problem sir?" I asked after he called me back.
"There is no problem. I've seen you around very often when I come here and I think you are very hardworking."
"Thank you sir", I said politely.
"Take this", he said,handing me a couple bucks, "see this as a tip from me. You never can tell. It might come in handy."
"Thank you so much", I said to him. This isn't the first time I got a tip but it certainly would come In handy because I've been working my ass out to save some money for a bike.

I got some more orders and brought the food to the customers.
My morning shift ended and I went into the changing room and removed the apron and the head covering. I signed out and left the restaurant and waited In the front for my friend to come pick me up.
I waited for some few minutes before the black toyota camry pulled up in front of the restaurant.

"Hey bestie", I said as I slumped into the car.
"I'm fine friendie," sylvia responded. "How was your day?"
"Its okay, as usual and today I got a tip. And guess how much? $10. That is a really big money for tip you know."
"well that's great."

Me and sylvia had been friends since kindergarten and we often had our children fight. I was john cena and she was undertaker. Don't get me wrong. I don't seem to know why she likes the devil because I don't seem to understand how someone will die and still come back.

"You remember our family weekend picnic?" She asked
"yes", I responded
"We'll have to go to the mall to pick up some clothes."
"Do You have your credit card with you because I did not bring mine", I asked
"Yep", was her response.
"Great, so where do we start from?' I asked.
"We shop at this mall right here", she said, parking at the driveway of the mall.
We came out of the car and went into the mall and grabbed a shopping cart and went our various ways while scanning through the stack of clothes.
"This cloth is pretty and hot. No?",I asked sylvia showing her the dark blue satin gown that I picked.
"Sure is nice", came her response.

Good thing she liked it, I said to myself. Sylvia always told me the truth and that's why I like her so much. Like once she complimented my dressing and the the other time that I shaved my brows, she said I was competing with an ape for beauty. That is a really bitter truth.
I watched my friend pick up some more clothes while I waited for her standing near a shoe rack. She finished just in time and we headed for the counter. The lady behind the counter calculated everything and debited the credit card.
If you have guessed right I picked the dark blue satin gown, some tank tops an a new pair of jeans while sylvia picked a few gowns, a crop pant and a sweat pant.
The lady behind the counter, which is what I call her because I don't know her name packaged the accessories and handed our items to us and we made straight for the car and she brought the car back to life and she dropped me at home before going home. She lives some few blocks away from my house. I went into my house and did a few chores plus I have to babysit my young brother. I feel so tired already that I didn't know when I slumped on the floor and feel asleep.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm., I mst this new update gat me confuse., but am sure this more lyk a background life of the said celebrity

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
amijid2012:
Hmm., I mst this new update gat me confuse., but am sure this more lyk a background life of the said celebrity
Roxanne is a girl from another part of the city. POV means point of view. So I'm telling you about her because sometime in the story, she'll meet the main male character.
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jollyana:
Roxanne is a girl from another part of the city. POV means point of view. So I'm telling you about her because sometime in the story, she'll meet the main male character.
cooooool., next update plsssss
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
amijid2012:
cooooool., next update plsssss
At your service!
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chapter 3

Blake Jackson's I stood in front of my large wardrobe scanning through the various clothes for something casual enough for the dinner. I couldn't decide on what to wear. I moved to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. I speed dialed the phone number of my personal assistant, asking him to come over immediately. I heard a knock on the door some minutes later.
"Open it", I said, taking a sitting position.
"You called", he started, "may I know what the problem is?", he ended.
"I can't find a nice cloth to wear and I thought you could be of great help", I said, motioning to my wardrobe as I spoke.
"What occasion are you attending?", he asked.
"I have a dinner with my mom and her family. I looked at my watch again. 6:03pm. I needed to hurry up or I'll be late.
I watched as he picked up some clothes and hung them on his arm examining them carefully. He finally finished and then walked up to my bed knelt on it and laid them one by one as if it was on display. Thank God I had a large bed. He stood up from the bed, praising himself for his work as he looked at the spread clothes.
"You can make a choice BJ " , he said. He was the only person who called me BJ, not that I mind though. I cross examined the clothes that lay on the bed ranging from the red and white polka dot shirt to a plain shirt. I picked up a Burberry short sleeved v-neck shirt that was black in color with brown pockets. It was a cute designers shirt from paris. I also checked his pants recommendations and decided on a prada black chinos. I have this great passion for black which is why it is my favorite color.
I sent the assistant away after paying him for his work. I took a quick shower avoiding the tempting jacuzzi so that I could leave on time. I put on the clothes. The shirt gave a tight fitting to my body revealing traces of my perfectly developed abs. I wore a white sneakers to match. I checked myself on the mirror before heading to the lobby and taking the conveyor belt down to the last floor. I headed to the door and my bodyguards opened it while I stepped out, feeling the effect of the cool breeze on my skin. I walked up to a parked honda car. The chauffeur was leaning on the car and as I came closer, he held the door until I entered before he took his seat at the driver's seat, put on his seat belt and started the engine. The ride was silent as if that was not the usual thing. Just saying. The ride was for about fifteen minutes and we arrived at the cream-colored bungalow. The car was packed at the small garage that housed only one car. I made my way into the apartment but after knocking once. The house had a small flat screen tv of about 30 inches. The floor was tiled with a flowery pattern while the dinning area at the other end was a wooden floor. Green and sky blue curtains were used and the chairs were a little new. I scoffed at the thought that my mother gave up on me for this crappy living because I always thought that she married rich. This house looks only a little bit bigger than the house I grew up in back in Indiana. Keyword is 'little bit'. Life was hard back then but we could have survived it together.
I kept imagining how life would have been better if she hadn't left me because a few days after she left, josh found me and I'm already famous today.
I helped myself to a sofa that was just in front of me and I tried to focus on the Tv program that was on.
I saw a boy of about four years old running from the lobby to the living room. Just then his elder brother emerged from a room holding a game pad.
"Mom, he is here", he hollered as he spotted me sitting on the sofa. Stella came out of the kitchen to see me. She was wearing a flour covered apron on her regular clothes.
She looked a little bit pale and she had changed a lot.
"Good evening stella", I greeted and tried to give my most cheerful smile.
"I'm glad you could come blake", she responded . So where was that smile that she always had?, I asked myself as I observed her closely. "I need to round things up and then tidy up so we can have dinner", she said before going back to the kitchen.
I didn't see the boys around so I felt that they may be shy to come out here and see me. Okay so I was wrong because in not less than ten seconds later, I felt someone's arm around my neck and he held onto it. I stood up so he could come down but instead he held on to me as I lifted him up.
"what did I tell you Zach, I was going to get a back ride", the younger boy said to his elder brother before coming down from my back.
"Hi, I'm Zach and this is my super amazing brother, James", the elder one said coming over to sit beside me.
"Its nice to meet you Zach and James", I said." I'm Blake Jackson , your elder brother", I said as we did boy's greeting by jamming our knuckles together.
"Okay, let me get this straight. I have and elder brother called blake as in Blake Jackson and he is so famous and he's at our house and I'm sitting on the same sofa with him and I won't be needing an autograph. Hold me, I'm hyperventilating", he ranted and kept fanning himself with his palm.
I let out a laughter. "You are weird and funny", I said as he tried to calm down.
"No I'm not", he argued. "Mom told us that our other brother is coming and we thought it was a normal somebody not the 'HeyitsBlake' that we have here. And we couldn't guess it was you when you came because I didn't know how 'HeyitsBlake' looks like because dad would never allow us to go to one of your shows and when it it is about to be shown on Tv dad always wants to watch news. Its not like its my fault though", he concluded.
"You talk too much for your age", I told him. I heard noises from the kitchen. Stella was still preparing dinner.
"Lets go to our room", zach says and he held one of my hands while james held the other and they dragged me to their room at the end of the hallway.
As I stepped in, the smell of mint and lemon filled my nostrils. Their room smelled good. It was a little small. There were a few pictures hanging on the wall of the room. There was a double bunk bed lying in the middle of the room. Toys were packed in one side of the dresser and the room was neatly arranged. A blue beanbag chair was at the rear end of the room near the study.
"Your room is nice", I said to no one in particular.
"Thanks. Mom always make us keep it clean", james said as he sat on one of the bed. I turned to look at the pictures on the wall. It was their pictures when they were very small. Their mom, I mean our mom was always there in all the pictures. My eyes went to the one on the opposite side of the room. It was a family photo. This was the only one that their dad took with them.
"Do you have a girlfriend?", james asked.
I turned to him. He was waiting for my response. "No", I finally replied.
"That's strange", Zach added.
"How is that strange?", I ask him sitting on the bed with them.
"It's usual for grown-ups to date and that is why when I grow up, I'll like to marry Beyoncee", came his quick response.
I laughed at his childish thinking. "You can't marry Beyoncee because she's older than you", I corrected him.
We talked about many things and then we played together. James and Zach are fun to be with. I mean I'm lucky to have two amazing step brothers. And I like Zach's talkative nature a lot.
We had dinner without their dad because I learnt that he was on a business trip and would be back on saturday. It was really fun and I dare say that I have a family aside from my family of supportive fans all around the country.
I left the house around 9pm so I could go and get some rest for tomorrow's activities.

~End of chapter 3~
Another chapter. I can't believe I'm still on this.
'So Blake really liked his brothers. And this whole small house thing is really bugging him. He's always felt his mother was living a comfortable life. Plus their dad is not really into this whole family stuff, only around during the weekends. Something is wrong somewhere. Read on as he unravels the mystery in all this'.
Please show your support by your vote and comments.
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by jacy67(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
nice. looking forward to the next update

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
jacy67:
nice. looking forward to the next update
sure I will update soon
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by PamelB(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one dear.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
PamelB:
Nice one dear.
Thanks lovely
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chapter 4

"If you dont get up from there I'll be forced to come and get you", my manager, Ben, yelled from the other side of the door. This was the third time he had come to wake me up. I groaned and shifted a little on my comfy bed and lied on my right side taking a little glance at the my bedside clock. 9:34. I yanked off the blankets and shot off from the bed and assumed a sitting position. I ran a finger down my ruffled hair and held both palms at the back of my head. I remembered the activities of last night. After returning home I had invited a friend over and we played video games till late in the night so I cant expect to wake up early for the things I had planned for today. And it kind of reminded me of all those days I went golfing with a group of teenage actors when we spent the whole day competing against each other forgetting that some of us had early morning interviews. I slipped off my clothes and proceeded to the bathroom and turn on the water source of my jacuzzi that looked like an indoor pool only it had bubbles. I dived into the cool water. I remained in the bathroom until I heard another knock on my door.

"Really Blake do you take this long to have a bath", my impatient manager called out. He was just too impatient, never wanting me to enjoy my bath for once.
"I'll be done soon", I replied a little loudly. I finished up and then picked up a maroon Armani silk shirt and a brown burberry chiffon pants and a pair of matching moccasins. I took a glance of myself on the mirror and then smoothed the little foldings on my pant. I opened the door of my room for the first time this morning.
"Finally you came out. I really thought you were giving birth in there seeing how much time you spent in there", my manager said with sarcasm etched in every word.
"Hurry up and take your breakfast so we can get to the studio on time because we have much work to do", he continued and yanked one of my arm, almost pulling it off, keyword almost and practically dragging down the stairs to the dining table.
"Someone is excited about today", I say teasingly to him and he just shook his head.
I got to the dining table and pulled a chair and sat down noticing the plate of maple bacon pancakes on the table. It sure looked delicious. It reminded me of those years in college when I had to make myself breakfast before heading out to our lecture rooms or rather the times when I had a picnic with a group of friends back in Montana.
" I prepared those because I figured you'll be out of bed late today", Ben said taking a seat across from me. He didn't reserve any for himself and that made me think that he already ate earlier at my house or probably at his house. Did I forget to mention that Ben and I live close like three houses apart. Ben had suggested that we live near to make his job easier and at that time the two houses were up for sale so we kind of used it to our advantage.
I finished the remains of my pancakes and my hand was clad with maple syrup. I moved over to the hand basin and washed my hand and we got out of the house and entered the car as the chauffeur started the engine of the red convertible and drove us to the studio. I plugged in my earphones and listened to one of my first songs I had sang before now in a reduced volume as I noticed Ben was busy with his phone answering a phone call.
"Yes", I heard him say, a smile spread on his face.
"That's perfect. My client would like that", he says again leaning on the door at his side. After about twenty more seconds he's no longer on the phone and I ask him about the phone call.
"What was that about", I asked him unhesitatingly and he takes a deep breath before responding .
"The music and dance talent showcase people just called and they want you to sing a song for the round of quarter finals before the main events begins just to entertain people and they are going to be paying a huge cash. Lets just say that thousands of people will be to watch the events and it will be live", he tells me and I get excited.
"Its dope", I squealed looking outside of the car glass and examining the beautiful carlifonia scenery.

We arrive at the studio in no time and we were greeted by the paparazzi that were snooping around trying to get a picture. They'd just say your name and want you to look their way so they could get pictures for magazines and newspapers that only gossiped about people's personal life to get money. I usually gave them quick glance but not today because I had no time for chit-chatting.
We entered the lobby and I saw the receptionist at one corner. When she met my gaze she she said a hearty goodmorning and flashing me a flirty smile. She was looking desperate for attention like the other girls around hollywood who think that big boobs and large ass would get them somewhere. I just responded her greeting with a practiced smile, one that every celebrity has to put on.
I momentarily increased my pace as I noticed my manager two feets ahead of me.
"I'll meet you at the studio", he called out to me.
"Relax dude, I'm moving. Its not as if I'm not walking", I said from behind, finally matching his pace as we turned left and arrived at our destination.
"Sorry we're late", I said to the Nate as we stepped into the studio.
Nate has been my Dj for years and he has always produced every single beat that I have used for every one of my song.
My manager moves in and sits on a recliner. He drops his bag that contained all his stuff.
"We're are not late. 'You' are late", he tells me, air quoting the you.
"Never mind", I tell Nate. Ben searches his bag until he found a script and hand it over to me.
"This is the lyrics for the song that Aiden sold to us last month. We have to start working on this because your fans are probably going to be needing another song.
I collected the lyrics from him and turned to Nate who had another copy that he has been working on trying to make a special beat. The thing you must know is that people don't just think about a few lyrics and then go to studio and record with just any type of beat and sing expecting to make a hit. Everything has to be perfect and the beat of the song is the primary thing that determines what makes a hit.
We had to start recording today because my producer wanted this recording to get done after a really long wait. My backup singers and a few engineers arrived just in time to start.
Nate played the already taoe recorded beat and I liked it.
"That was amazing", Ben chirped after listening to a quarter half of it and we all agreed.

We all set to work and I was at the other side of the room together with my two backup singers, a tenor and alto vocalists. It was kind of a divided room with like a waiting area and the main recording area with all the equipments.
I had memorized the song often at home and sometimes even hummed it in the shower.
"Hold the manuscript while recording", Ben said to me. He still was urging me to hold the lyrics manuscript after several attempts of trying to tell him that I had it memorized.
We all put on headphones with a mouth piece and waited as the engineers set up the ambience and bi-directional microphones and some other technical stuff as Nate got the stereo set.
My manager and my producer sat on a recliner at the waiting area watching the whole thing and encouraging me to be myself and be calm about this.
The song was an R&B which is saying that I'm an R&B singer and it was full of rhymes just the type that attracts people.
We finished recording around noon and I was so hungry that my stomach growled and everyone in the studio started laughing, so much for having a large company.
"Let's get some lunch already, someone is starving" Ben said to everyone but practically referring to me and everyone laughed again and I rolled my eyes, feeling a little embarrassed.
Everyone packed up and we all took the conveyor belt to the last floor where a fast food restaurant was located.

~END OF CHAPTER 4~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Okay that was so long. 1000+ words
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by dammyd46(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice story.....waiting for d next episode

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
dammyd46:
Nice story.....waiting for d next episode
I sure would
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm not usually frequent on naira land, but for a continuation of this story please visit my website at https://fabjulia..com. I will post here also if I can.
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by tijehi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jollyana:
I'm not usually frequent on naira land, but for a continuation of this story please visit my website at https://fabjulia..com. I will post here also if I can.

Kindly change the background colour of your website. I tried reading ur story there and couldn't cus the words were blurred.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Deegeorge(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Etu de oo wnt he finish ds story ni
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by amijid2012(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jollyana:
pls change the colour scheme of ur site., its hard to read ur stories with such colour
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
tijehi:

Kindly change the background colour of your website. I tried reading ur story there and couldn't cus the words were blurred.
Already fixed guys. Thanks for the feedback.
amijid2012:
pls change the colour scheme of ur site., its hard to read ur stories with such colour
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by tijehi(f): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Jollyana:
Already fixed guys. Thanks for the feedback.

But I just went there and the letters are still blurred, background colour ain't good either.
Can you just do a white background with black letters biko, for easy and enjoyable reading. I really like ur story dats why I want to read it......but e be like say u like dark colours with blurred letterings.

Anyway, do have a nice day....let me go look for anoda story to read.
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
I do want to work on that. Can I get a screen shot, just so I can see how the post appears. I'm working on user experience. Thanks.
tijehi:

But I just went there and the letters are still blurred, background colour ain't good either.
Can you just do a white background with black letters biko, for easy and enjoyable reading. I really like ur story dats why I want to read it......but e be like say u like dark colours with blurred letterings.

Anyway, do have a nice day....let me go look for anoda story to read.
Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by OkoyeA1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow 9ce read

Re: Celebrity Boyfriend by Jollyana(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hey. Is that your book on the picture?
OkoyeA1:
Wow 9ce read

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... :-\ / The Sex Machine / Adiye Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.