Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model (2204 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / When You want to Become A Model By Force ( Pic ) / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by babzany: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2008
Are you beautiful or a hunk? Has anyone told you u've got modelling traits. Do you have a big dream to be on billboards, catalogues and those glossy calendars then this is your chance.Be on the new model magazine " INTERNATIONAL MODEL WORLD" and get the chance of being noticed by top clients.
Female Requirements:
- possess a clear skin
- height 5ft6-6ft3
- fluent in spoken english
- healthy hair
- ages 18-28
- weight 50-75 kg

Male Requirements:
- possess a clear skin
- height 5ft9-6ft4
- healthy hair
- ages 18-35
- weight 65-95kg

If you meet these requirements then send an entry with three digital pictures: close-up shot, glamour and casaul stating your name, statistics and hobbies) to babzany@yahoo.com TeL:08066528126 LAZERCREW ENTERTAIMENT a place to be
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
this is jokes forum newbie.
get this f***king posst outta here!

jeeeze wat am i not go**na see wit newbies shocked
they never get to read and understand instructions sad
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by segunpc(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
leave ben murray bruce make him abbatise hm product joo
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
abeg go sleep bo
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by Jeovy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Na wah O,wetin pesin no go see for joke section.I guess dey suppose attach loudspeaker to read out the rules
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2008
good idea jeovy

never knew u gat enuf sense

am serious! grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by Gabry(f): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2008
grin  grin The same batch of nutty people.  grin  grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by lysaa(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2008
Female Requirements:
- possess a clear skin

~i have no trouble with that, only patches my breaching cleam has reft on it.

- height 5ft6-6ft3

~I'm crose to it, at reast i'm 5 ft tall. .not bad for an international model, innit?

~well u can see that for yaself, my engrish is da bomb! I am vely ploud of it.

- healthy hair

~oh yeah. . the lapalapa that was there last week has dried up. .thanks to otapiapia lipsrsealed

- ages 18-28

~i'm only 30. .i could pass for 28 sometimes.

- weight 50-75 kg

~the last time i checked, I was 90kg but i promise, i'll starve. I really need this job and I think I'm the one u need. cool
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2008
buhahahahha lmao

that was hilarious lysaa otapiapia grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by kayemjay(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2008
wat a fking thread
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by kay9(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
grin grin grin
Lysaa abeg pose make i snap you, na you fine pass jare. Oya, say "Amala"------
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by lysaa(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
takes a good pose. . .AMALA!!!! tongue
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by SCORPIONN(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2008
What a stupid F***ing THREAD!!! angry
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by Jeovy(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2008
clemcykul:

good idea jeovy

never knew u gat enough sense

am serious! grin

clems,u no well,go apply for the model job grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2008
no way grin

i dey model for hungry pple *yawns* grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2008
~Clem Oya take these balls of kuli kuli and close that ya mouth. before we all get infected here.
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2008
lol *yawns hard untill eyes becomes watery* grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2008
eeeeyaaaaaahhhh
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by clemcykul(f): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2008
why pity me> abi u do 4get say makes the world go round??
every activity man engages in is done in other to prevent hunger

NLD was established so that the founder wont go hungry grin thats why me and u post to keep the biz going grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2008
I thought you were making enough at your barbing saloon at yaba left ??
~Now seun dey pay you to post again ??
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by lysaa(f): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2008
i wish he would, i'd be close to bn a millioniare naw.
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
lysaa:

i wish he would, i'd be close to bn a millioniare naw.

~Dream on
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by Jeovy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
Ben,where you go since?
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by jaymobb(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
im dey hustle for motor park

@jeovy
y u dey ask
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
~Jeovy I have been doing some weddings down here.   wink
Had three last two week. . .  I gat five ladies to go.

~jaymobb Why you dey tell everyone your profession ??
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by mykali(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
you guys really make me want to go to the doctor with a case of broken ribs . cheesy grin
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by jaymobb(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
ben~jay:

~Jeovy I have been doing some weddings down here.   wink
Had three last two week. . .  I gat five ladies to go.

and all na mgbeke,

ladies wey wowo bust bottle dey pursue
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by lysaa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
ben is lying, no marra how wowo the laydies R, wo go wed ugly that atutupoyoyo tongue
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by jaymobb(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
chei
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by Jeovy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
mykali:

you guys really make me want to go to the doctor with a case of broken ribs . cheesy grin

and empty stomach
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by benjay1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
~lysaa Shey na because you wan complete the ladies 8 and i turned you down ?
Don't hate the player babe, hate the game.
Re: You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model by jaymobb(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
ben~jay:

Don't hate the player babe, hate the game.

If lizard fall from tree, luk around see say nobody praise am, im go hold head, praise imsef angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! / Patience Jonathan Again??? / Being Gay As A Nigerian(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.