Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves (26136 Views)

Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Imoy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: has that change the fact that this woman here is a thief.....she's got a kid for fu!ck sake.!!!!!......and how do you expect a thief to train a kid! While the kid wiLl later turn to a looter!......see I don't have violence mind towards ladies....but I see the true and tell it undiluted!.......what's the difference between a basket of pepper thief and a million thief? They are both thief!!! Trim them now so they won't grow broad!!!

I support any torture given to this lady so far! I mean so far!!! She's not killed.........when you get to police torturing unit! You will see to yourself what police does to criminal just to get the truth!! See my home has been robbed before,though not home! And lord knows,people said they should thank their stars they never met me.....cuz what I will do! Their next generation won't steal!!! Whether small or large she's a criminal........why should you blame me.....blame the government for endorsing VIGILANTES........blame the government for not giving good conduct when admitting this men!........see I personally have tried to hunt down a vigilante who hit my friend with a gun on his head few days to exam......who is not a thief....blood soaked his white t-shirt.....no justice......I have been stopped by VIGILAnte around 10pm I complied and left them.........see she got what she desrved she's a thief........and the law dealt with her according to their code of conduct!

Haba! U no even get small pity sef, wot do u now say to those politifians that steal billions of naira and go free? I no blame u, had it been na ur mama dem do like dat u for no dey spew dis rubbish her. Anofia.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Boll2010: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Actually I expect your critics......call me a beast,anything........maybe yall here can at least provide out of the little you've got to the poor around you......that way we do curb stealing
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Ebonygracy: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: because I didn't concur with the pitiable display here right? So I'm now a heartless person? Then I give up! I'm heartless is just the way I live my life.....no love no pity......that's the best way to live in this crazy world
shut ur mouth up and listen to urself.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by igwechosen(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo:

Listen to yourself, you hate-mongering, impotently angry little boy. Your impudence is about to be rewarded in full measure.

The female Goddess of Rivers, Oya, has now officially placed an active curse on you, in direct response to the poisonous words flowing like sewage water from your rabid fish-mouth. The offerings are floating downstream in the calabash, with your name written on the white cloth that is stained with red oil and the arterial blood from 3 guinea fowls.

Your destiny is as follows : The cancerous hatred which fills your soul will drown you, very slowly, as that current of bile flows to infect your every internal organ in sequence. Have a nice voyage, hater of women. Your fate is now signed and sealed by the Goddess of Rivers, before whom there can be no appeal.
All what you said is not necessary... if the only thing you could conclude from his post is 'heartlessness' then you are making him a worse human being by these words...... heartlessness +helplessness/poverty or whatever your point may be =? you should not expect any answer less than a killer. two wrongs don't make any right bro. if you feel sorry for his attitude, then help him get better. *do that by posting your counsel for him* IN THE MULTITUDE OF COUNSELLORS, THERE IS SAFTY.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Imoy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: Actually I expect your critics......call me a beast,anything........maybe yall here can at least provide out of the little you've got to the poor around you......that way we do curb stealing
Na now u dey reason with ur brain. Not with ur nyash, u ma how u see wetin u type now? E no make sense?
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by yuncka: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Niseamaka:

Misplaced anger. whoever steals pepper, a tuber of yam, a loaf of bread, a plate of food deserves pity. Direct your anger to those who crippled Nigeria by stealing the collective wealth of the people. It's their stealing that brought about a situation whereby Nigerians now steal pepper, bread, yam, etc.

It obvios dat individual was concieved through gang rape.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Boll2010: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Imoy:
Na now u dey reason with ur brain. Not with ur nyash, u ma how u see wetin u type now? E no make sense?
see what I said.......I'm very sure......most people criticized me cuz its a faceless forum........some of the people criticizing will actually throw a stone........trust me........some people don't just have the balls to say it......but who cares I spit it and get corrected.....and I'm free

For those who said I'm a pauper? I laugh........if that's how you feel then the church rat is better
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Niseamaka:

Misplaced anger. whoever steals pepper, a tuber of yam, a loaf of bread, a plate of food deserves pity. Direct your anger to those who crippled Nigeria by stealing the collective wealth of the people. It's their stealing that brought about a situation whereby Nigerians now steal pepper, bread, yam, etc.
you nigerian women your hypocrisy is alarming. you women do worse things to your housegirls. abeg make we hear word tongue

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by penfold(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: Actually I expect your critics......call me a beast,anything........maybe yall here can at least provide out of the little you've got to the poor around you......that way we do curb stealing

Oh! So you know stealing can be curbed, so you know when poor people are empowered criminal acts in our society will reduce?
Yet you came on here to express overt support for Jungle justice!!!!
Whew!! I can't deal!!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Boll2010: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
penfold:

Oh! So you know stealing can be curbed, so you know when poor people are empowered criminal acts in our society will reduce?
Yet you came on here to express overt support for Jungle justice!!!!
Whew!! I can't deal!!
have a great day then?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by 50calibre(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo: Those sadistic rhapists were looking for ANY excuse to attack, strip, humiliate and even kill a woman. Those creatures are truly hideous excuses for human beings who need to be locked up QUICKLY in the interest of public safety, and to serve notice that Nigeria RESPECTS the civil rights of her women, and will NOT tolerate mob justice against ANYONE, regardless of gender.

An example needs to be made of the devilish monsters who set upon defenceless women, and had the audacity to tape their crime of assault with intent to kill. Let the governor of the state where this horrid crime occurred round up those savages, and throw them in jail where they can rot until hell freezes over, for what they have done.

Boll2010 your cold-hearted, hateful mentality, and obvious support for mob justice against NON-violent suspects, is tragically common on the mean streets of Nigeria's towns and cities. By your callous comments, you show yourelf to be the sort of de-sensitized, permanently angry sociopath who would eagerly participate in the beating to death of another human being in the street, and then later pray to a God with those blood-soaked hands, asking for blessings to reward prolific worship.

The abject cruelty of your vacant soul, and your support of unjustifyable violence against women, will never change for as long as you waste our planet's precious oxygen, Boll2010, so there is no point attempting to understand how your particular variant of criminal psychosis originated, as you charge dementedly through your wasted, sorry life, in search of victims to hurt or kill. Frankly, you belong in a cage, sir.

Have a nice day, if you can tell the difference

Gosh!!! When will guys like you pull heads out of your as*ses and reason properly? This comment got you 28 likes, I'm guessing mostly from women who reason like you.

@ the bolded, what exactly do you mean by unjustifiable violence against women? So the violence would be justified if it isn't a woman?

We all know what befalls a thief caught in Nigeria, or are you saying they should have allowed them to walk away because they were women? Why don't you go amend the law so women won't be punishable for any crime, that way we can know you are truly a woman's man.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm appalled by their treatment, not because they are women but because they are humans. Neither man nor woman deserves this.

Unfortunately, this story has attracted so much outrage & sympathy, very typical of Nigerians, the white man brings them women's rights, they take it overboard, classic stu*pidity. How many men get lynched in Nigeria everyday, yet these 2 women who in my opinion, had it easy, get much more sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by penfold(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: have a great day then?

Same to you, if you know what it means!!
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by freetowns: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
What is this one saying ?
50calibre:

Gosh!!! When will guys like you pull heads out of your as*ses and reason properly? This comment got you 28 likes, I'm guessing mostly from women who reason like you.

@ the bolded, what exactly do you mean by unjustifiable violence against women? So the violence would be justified if it isn't a woman?

We all know what befalls a thief caught in Nigeria, or are you saying they should have allowed them to walk away because they were women? Why don't you go amend the law so women won't be punishable for any crime, that way we can know you are truly a woman's man.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm appalled by their treatment, not because they are women but because they are humans. Neither man nor woman deserves this.

Unfortunately, this story has attracted so much outrage & sympathy, very typical of Nigerians, the white man brings them women's rights, they take it overboard, classic stu*pidity. How many men get lynched in Nigeria everyday, yet these 2 women who in my opinion, had it easy, get much more sympathy.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by igwechosen(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo:

Listen to yourself, you hate-mongering, impotently angry little boy. Your impudence is about to be rewarded in full measure.

The female Goddess of Rivers, Oya, has now officially placed an active curse on you, in direct response to the poisonous words flowing like sewage water from your rabid fish-mouth. The offerings are floating downstream in the calabash, with your name written on the white cloth that is stained with red oil and the arterial blood from 3 guinea fowls.

Your destiny is as follows : The cancerous hatred which fills your soul will drown you, very slowly, as that current of bile flows to infect your every internal organ in sequence. Have a nice voyage, hater of women. Your fate is now signed and sealed by the Goddess of Rivers, before whom there can be no appeal.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by 50calibre(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
freetowns: What is this one saying ?

Don't worry, just go back to your primary school, repeat one or two classes & then return and read the comment again, I'm sure it'll sink in.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by babseg(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2013

Their is no difference between you, the pepper thieves and those guys torturing the ladies

because it takes a heartless person to steal

it takes a heartless person to torture

and

it takes a heartless person to be happy when a fellow human is been tortured.

LOGICALLY YOU ARE A THIEF angry
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Arosa(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: see what I said.......I'm very sure......most people criticized me cuz its a faceless forum........some of the people criticizing will actually throw a stone........trust me........some people don't just have the balls to say it......but who cares I spit it and get corrected.....and I'm free

For those who said I'm a pauper? I laugh........if that's how you feel then the church rat is better

You have demonstrated to me that there is still hope for humanity, Knowing when you are wrong and change. cool
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by ManTiger(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: has that change the fact that this woman here is a thief.....she's got a kid for fu!ck sake.!!!!!......and how do you expect a thief to train a kid! While the kid wiLl later turn to a looter!......see I don't have violence mind towards ladies....but I see the true and tell it undiluted!.......what's the difference between a basket of pepper thief and a million thief? They are both thief!!! Trim them now so they won't grow broad!!!

I support any torture given to this lady so far! I mean so far!!! She's not killed.........when you get to police torturing unit! You will see to yourself what police does to criminal just to get the truth!! See my home has been robbed before,though not home! And lord knows,people said they should thank their stars they never met me.....cuz what I will do! Their next generation won't steal!!! Whether small or large she's a criminal........why should you blame me.....blame the government for endorsing VIGILANTES........blame the government for not giving good conduct when admitting this men!........see I personally have tried to hunt down a vigilante who hit my friend with a gun on his head few days to exam......who is not a thief....blood soaked his white t-shirt.....no justice......I have been stopped by VIGILAnte around 10pm I complied and left them.........see she got what she desrved she's a thief........and the law dealt with her according to their code of conduct!
I'm with you bro infact +100,000,000LIKES.
I might not be able to melted out jungle justice on anyone but i may neigher stop who ever wishes afterall most eastern and arabic nations has death penalty for thievs and drug peddlers.
During my NYSC days in Ogun, Papalanto to be speccific, an armed robber,a lady for that matter gave me a thunderous slap called boju alata in yoruba dialet and that resulted to d lens i'm wearing till this moment, mind you, its close to a decade now.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by oniconx: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: call me anything....I wrote the truth!!.......no torture is too much for a potential highway robber! Nansense!
You think the babaric treatment is justified and no better way to correct an allsdge criminal? Coming to you,swear on this thread that worse faith should happen to you including lynching if you are not in any way a saint or sinner since your mother born you.That you have never cheated anyone or anywhere since you were born.Then your statement on inhumam treatment of alledged or confessed criminals would be condoned.By the way are you from Aluu community?
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by GentleFrank(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na waa ooo !
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Edwardc: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
beast with human like structure
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by leggo: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
oniconx: You think the babaric treatment is justified and no better way to correct an allsdge criminal? Coming to you,swear on this thread that worse faith should happen to you including lynching if you are not in any way a saint or sinner since your mother born you.That you have never cheated anyone or anywhere since you were born.Then your statement on inhumam treatment of alledged or confessed criminals would be condoned.By the way are you from Aluu community?
see the rantings of a potential thief.. nonsense analogy
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by oniconx: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
whereas stealing is a crime punishable in societies all over but there's measures to the crime in accordance with sorrounding facts and circumstances in decent societies.To those supportimg the horrid jungle justices ,do you know you are a criminal because because the act is a criminal offence also punishable.My take for proponent of jungle justice is that is not RIGHT to punish you for a crime you've now committed(jungle justice) by for example slashing your throat for breaking the law ,just as the thieves did(broke the law).Is it justified? Since you believe thief na thief pepper or armed robber.Killer na killer jungle justice or hired assassin!
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by oniconx: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
you dodge the swear and result to abusive word as you are doing to everybody who disagree with your stand and are stating their own.Anyway we understanding your level.REPENT.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Boll2010: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
oniconx: you dodge the swear and result to abusive word as you are doing to everybody who disagree with your stand and are stating their own.Anyway we understanding your level.REPENT.
dude you talkin'to me?huh?
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by babseg(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Authority stealing pass armed robbery

Fela Anikulapo
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by ignis: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: she's a thief.........and I'm not touched emotionally by the torture she went through......trim their branches now before they go big like iroko tree and start busting shops at idumota markets

Nansense......rubbish ladies to womanhood......if I hear say I pity them......what did the guys do to them self? Msteww! Na small thing them do am naa! Just insert something for her nyansh.......its a justified course,because she stole......what that peper means to thos traders is what money means to the kids of those traders.....and from the content up here,this is not their first time......just because is pepper doesn't mean it not worth the same electronic shops of LG or samsung
I don't blame you. It's just unfortunate.
You are a product of failed religious and education system in Nigeria.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by soulglo: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am not satisfied. What was the penalty given to these men? The list of their crimes is enough to get jail sentences.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by ghananotnaija(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerians are truly sick and wicked. You people reason that since there are bigger thiefs that are not caught or pursued, that theft on a much smaller scale is okay. You use the same logic to defend/justify the scams that have become a symbol for your cesspool of a country.

If anything, there should be more brutal acts of vigilantism in Nigeria, so that whenever someone steals or robs or kidnaps, s/he would shudder at the possible consequences.

Shame on Africa for having such a degenerate nation in its midst.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Boll2010: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
ghananotnaija: Nigerians are truly sick and wicked. You people reason that since there are bigger thiefs that are not caught or pursued, that theft on a much smaller scale is okay. You use the same logic to defend/justify the scams that have become a symbol for your cesspool of a country.

If anything, there should be more brutal acts of vigilantism in Nigeria, so that whenever someone steals or robs or kidnaps, s/he would shudder at the possible consequences.

Shame on Africa for having such a degenerate nation in its midst.
young man I understand your anger.....are you so black to the extent you type in a black font to pass out this gibberish? Don't worry my ghana friend.......if you say Nigeria is a degenerated nation what I you doing on a nigeria forum? Is this how you people go about with your lawlessness? Fine this is a barbaric act but did you miss where our police are on their trail?......don't tell me this is the most inteligent person in ghana to represent them? Cuz you reek of a semi-cultured brain......if you hate to be part of africa why don't you go and die!
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by ghananotnaija(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: young man I understand your anger.....are you so black to the extent you type in a black font to pass out this gibberish? Don't worry my ghana friend.......if you say Nigeria is a degenerated nation what I you doing on a nigeria forum? Is this how you people go about with your lawlessness? Fine this is a barbaric act but did you miss where our police are on their trail?......don't tell me this is the most inteligent person in ghana to represent them? Cuz you reek of a semi-cultured brain......if you hate to be part of africa why don't you go and die!

I'm black and I'm proud, unlike you self-loathing skin-bleachers who worship anyone with lighter skins, that even Asians and Arabs are treated like royalty in your country.

I'm not ashamed that Ghana a part of Africa. I'm ashamed that Africa has your cesspool of a country in it. Nigeria is a malignant tumour on the continent. Before we talk of removing it completely, we need to contain your depravity to your own borders to prevent metastasis to other regions of the continent.

Last time I've checked, South Africa, Kenya, and Zimbabwe have all become sick of Nigerians migrating their and bringing with them their evil ways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos / Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin / We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.