Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93502 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lokz: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Guys please can we locate the people in this video?

Something needs to be done in order for this type of behaviour to stop.

The video was previously removed by Youtube so it may again be removed but please, any help in getting these people justice will be welcome. I am not the original owner of the vid and also do not even understand what is being said but the way the ladies are treated is condemnable.

Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7runWF3RPxk

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bigtt76(f): 1:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Shameless idiots and cowards! Just becos of stolen pepper and clothes? May God give them their well deserved punishment.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2013
bigtt76: Shameless idiots and cowards! Just becos of stolen pepper and clothes? May God give them their well deserved punishment.

I am interested in that video..dont understand what they were saying but i know this is Nigeria Police at work..

I sent you a pm..pls reply
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
So I guess that's how the Nigerian police "interrogates" women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by AbuMikey(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
crycrycry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
these guys are animals, they can easily be caught, from the video and my understanding of yoruba, they security guards aka OPC at iyana ejigbo market in Lagos, i hope someone does something about this, I wish I was in the military. Btw what is that stuff they were inserting in her vagina?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by curiouslad(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
What kind of right do these idiots have to hold people against their will not to talk of stripping them naked or even to the extent of degrading their womanhood. This is barbaric and ijust wish these guys get everything they deserve

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by oderemo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is insanity at its peek, same guys that commit unchecked organised armed robbery are now delivering justice to a suspected
pepper thief. Cowards, beat up the real thief in your society, local govt
Chairs, senators, house members, those are the real thief.
Can't even watch the video to the end. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
mods pls put this on the front Page, maybe someone who can do something about it will get to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is beyond sickening and is that how to interrogate a person.what kind of deranged,babaric animals do they recruit in the nigerian police force.

I doubt whether those animals have mothers,sisters,aunts or grandmothers at home because if they do,they will understand the sanctity of womanhood.

Justice is really dead in nigeria

tuuuufffffiiiiiiiiiaaaaakkkkkwwwwwaaaa.in nigeria,it is an abomination to be poor
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 9jahubcom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagelli: mods pls put this on the front Page, maybe someone who can do something about it will get to see it.
done

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bebe2(f): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Some of those pple may even be nairalanders o
wat a shameless country. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by BlackPeni5: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
The language Sound's like Yoruba...The fact that it was perpetuated by the Police makes it much worse.

Crazy Sh#t

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sad... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Chukabiz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
It was wrong 4 her to steal but she definately dont deserve dis
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Kingtim(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mtweew....
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Irony of life. Pepper?

Those in government stealing "pepper" are celebrated!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
GAWD ASTILLDONBELIVEIT
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IAMBREEZY: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seun: So I guess that's how the Nigerian police "interrogates" women
sure those pigheads very heartless and barbaric.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by decrox199(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
That is not the Nigerian police!...so disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Elxandre(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
OP i suggest you upload the vid to some other place aside youtube. Cos youtube will take it down.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by nijanigga: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I thought some dimwits said Nigerians are not living in a jungle? Pure jungle, well said by Prof Wole Soyinka.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
just cos she stole? Even if she stole a house, as far as she didnt do it with arms, she shouldn' be treated this way at all, this is not right at all. Don't they know that it may be demons sent from village that is disturbing her?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
decrox199: That is not the Nigerian police!...so disgusting!

Definitely not the police. Looks more like some local security gang or touts.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by executinal(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Op did you say if they can identify any of them?? how is that even possible, as you can see they didn't capture the face of those evil guys.

This is same reason Africa is so backward and will remain thesame untile they learn how to channel the right case to the right source. angry angry angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let he who be without sin be the first to cast the stone lipsrsealed
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by pappilo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fcking hell! Over a basket of pepper! What is the point of posting the video though? I watched only 30 seconds of it and it doesnt show the faces of the barstards carrying out the torture.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by devigblegble: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omg
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by nijanigga: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elantracey: It was wrong 4 her to steal but she definately dont deserve dis
How do you know that she stole the pepper?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bigben3: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Absolute barbaric! I am ashamed of this kind of animalistic behaviour
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by mazizitonene(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.