Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. (2892 Views)

See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. / See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by valencia25(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lagos is really working....

I'm a Lagosian and i'm not proud of what that man has done so far....

His own state School fee was increased from N25,000 to N250,000 which is the lowest...

Engineering students now pay N298,000.

Yet some people will keep saying Eko'oni'baje, you better wake up and get real before it's too late.

If you don't believe this picture, help yourself and goto the school to confirm but please be warned; Traffic can kill you before you reach there if you are coming from Cele!

NOTE: If you plan to pass through Cele or Isolo, you will pass through the beautiful road (2nd Pic). That man is really working!!

And for the other Parties, i'm not putting this up for you to start your silly propaganda, just shut it and plz don't mention PDP, APGA or any nonsense party here. All i want is a good government that we can all benefit from.

Thank you.

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by TechWalker007: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
I live in Lagos but not a "Lagosian".
As much as I will like to hail Fashola for many things, there are just too many left undone.
Pipe borne water seems not to be among his list. Poor roads, inadequate health care, inadequate housing scheme, agberos on the road/streets, inadequate public schools etc.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by valencia25(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
TechWalker007: I live in Lagos but not a "Lagosian".
As much as I will like to hail Fashola for many things, there are just too many left undone.
Pipe borne water seems not to be among his list. Poor roads, inadequate health care, inadequate housing scheme, agberos on the road/streets, inadequate public schools etc.
Thank you my brother, as for your etc; Let me Add LAND USE as another example, foolish strategy to exort money from the poor citizen of Lagos.

I am still schooling and i don't have a house yet, imaging this thought running through ones mind after spending millions of Naira to complete your house including the omo onile wahala. This people will still come threatening to lock the house you hustle to build!

So painful.
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by harbiola1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sign!!!
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by Stunner1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
pathetic i must say angry
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by anthony500(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wait!! No be the table a" aunty kamaru dey use sell pepper dey that corner angry somebody call APC time to naked some people!
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by bimpee(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muslim College, ile iwe, egbe, ikotun, lagos aka Musco

Same as it is back then
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by iamswizz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
I know fashola's overrated,but i dont really think thats how the muslim college classrooms are.
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by PurestBoy(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Speechless, just speechless, even Alao Akala the worst governor was not worse like this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by Onegai(f): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Fashola is building a mega-city for the rich, and ignoring the poor. If you're not wealthy, there's no place for you in his Lagos. That's why I can't vote for him in all honesty when he goes to the next political level (and I can confirm he's planning on it). Because most of his policies are like the current Republican party of the US policies: favour the rich and hope there's a trickle down effect. And that never works.

Please let's get this thread and those pictures public. Let the public see and know the realities of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by valencia25(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2013
iamswizz: I know fashola's overrated,but i dont really think thats how the muslim college classrooms are.

Take the nearest Bus to the school and see for yourself.

Onegai: Fashola is building a mega-city for the rich, and ignoring the poor. If you're not wealthy, there's no place for you in his Lagos. That's why I can't vote for him in all honesty when he goes to the next political level (and I can confirm he's planning on it). Because most of his policies are like the current Republican party of the US policies: favour the rich and hope there's a trickle down effect. And that never works.

Please let's get this thread and those pictures public. Let the public see and know the realities of the governor.

My dear, i'm not sure the MODs are ready to help those Kids since it's not all about Mega City project.
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by enohbong: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Musco.... Ile - iwe, juz after ita alhaji bustop as if you are going to synangoue! Lolzzzzz. The noise in that area could cause "abnormalbropabrainmalfunction!"

Note: I played football at hostel bustop THEN xo? I know better!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by Stunner1(f): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
undecided i wonder y ppl substitute x for s in sentences
e.g xo for so undecided undecided idongerrit

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by obami007(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
We just moved to dat area,,and I can authoritatively tell u dat mushin is 50 times better dan ejigbo,cele-egbe,ikotun etc,,,,,dey don't even hav LAWMA in dat area to dispose refuse,,,,and d road is a total disgrace to a state like lagos,,,not to talk of d traffic,,,,lagos is just been hyped,,,der are many places in lagos dat some villages in ibadan is better dan,,,

Note:if u don't hav money in lagos,u might not survive wat d govt is doin and will still do.
Re: Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. by Raxxye(m): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2013
#1-stunner:
undecided i wonder y ppl substitute x for s in sentences
e.g xo for so undecided undecided idongerrit

My dear, I tire o! Some of these abbreviations(if that's what it is) dey turn belle!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential FUTO Students / Information Technology Or Computer Science Which Is Better / How Smart Are You? Now! Its Time To Argue With Your Brain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.