Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Flexible Facts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flexible Facts (959 Views)

Video Of Super-Flexible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
I will be dropping 3 hilariously true facts per day.
One in the morning, One in the afternoon, and One for bedtime/night.

For today

If u r seeing this update, U're a christian and didn't go to church 2day..claiming you dnt av time..change ur religion to Nairalandism and ask seun for your needs in life.

Are you present?..indicate
Re: Flexible Facts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Your post was made at 2pm, churches never dismiss by now? How the hell will you say I didn't go to church.

If a tear you better slap now dem go say I don start again.
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ rudue boi..

E sure me die say u go church go steal.
No lie oo., oya wetin u steal 2day?..girl or offering money?
Re: Flexible Facts by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Small small you Don dey tell us your talent - STEALING!!!!
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
You're obsessed with crazy lifestyles of celebrities. You read about and copy celebrities lifestyle, they're doing their job but you wasting your time. Get a life!
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are broke and you still claim street. Mehn, get a life before you are actually broken!..
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
You like to get free launch but can't give free sex. Gurl, You seeking the impossible. You will need to choose

(1) (Reply)

Funny & More Comments Made By The Commentator Against Brazil Vs Holland / Made Invisible For One Month... / Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.