Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. (1960 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
A twenty-four-year-old man, Ndifreke Uko has allegedly impregnated his younger sister, Otobong Uko.
The incident occurred at Ikang Etta Street in Calabar Municipality of Cross River State, where residents are still shocked as to what may have led the duo to engage in such sacrilegious act.
Narrating her ordeal to Sunday Sun, Otobong said: “My brother has been having regular sex with me until I suddenly realized what the whole thing was all about. And when I noticed it, I told my father, but he advised me not to make it public, until three months after I realized that I had missed my period.”
Investigations by Sunday Sun revealed that the same Ndifrek had allegedly impregnated one of the sisters some years ago, leading to the death of the girl in the attempt to abort the pregnancy.
When our correspondent visited the compound, nobody including the landlord was willing to talk. But it was observed that the property of the Uko family had been thrown out.
A neighbour who spoke with our reporter on condition of anonymity said: “This is incredible. How can this boy engage in this kind of wicked act? We are highly angry for what the boy has been doing. I think he is cursed.” dailysun.
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by entuk(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
that guy must have evolved from the benovos (a specie of apes found in Central Africa)

1 Like

Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by nekaa(f): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
It's nt the first time he is doing it self... Na wa o.
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by Ab025(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Btw....what is it with the sun newspaper and sex They are always reporting all types of sex stories everyday in every nook and cranny of nigeria...their headlines often goes this way.."Pastor impregnates church member" "father impregnates daughter""brother impregnates sister""mallam says, I luv sex" etc.

...na wa for this newspaper o, can't they talk abt how millions of nigerians are unemployed and frustrated or ASUU strike, instead it is always their normal sex stories...

@topic.....in.cest is not good, its so disgusting

1 Like

Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by teniyi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
I understand that Bible has not less than incest cases. May be the guy is a bible student.
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by entuk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
teniyi: I understand that Bible has not less than incest cases. May be the guy is a bible student.
teniyi I believe you purposely left out something right in between the words THAN and INCEST. oya put am make we know say Joseph been be Mary cousin or first cousin
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by ifyalways(f): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2013
He did it once- everyone kept quiet,they kept it in the family.
He started with the second sister- the dad told her to hush and suck it up.

The boy,dad and everyone of that dysfunctional family needs mental evaluation and punishment. Thumbs up to the girl for speaking out albeit late.
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes sooo, i read abt dis since ystday.
Re: 24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
RedBenson: Yes sooo, i read abt dis since ystday.
Swedy hw cali na? Give me gist

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think ? / 18 Facts About Pastor E.A Adeboye & His Wife’s / What Can I do???Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.