Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Can I do???Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I do???Help! (1939 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Am using my friends moniker without him knowing...will love to get ur advise as quick as possible.
am a married lady and I have dis feeling that my husband is not d man for me..
. Am not just free with him...more like we r not best of friends,we argue ,querel and our ideas to life ain't dsame.

am less than 23 and am yet to do my white wedding,he just paid my bride price n we have a daughter...
pls wats ur advise,if I were to be ur sister wat will u advise me to do?
Re: What Can I do???Help! by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fakemumu:
Am using my friends moniker without him knowing...will love to get ur advise as quick as possible.
. Am not just free with him...more like we r not best of friends,we argue ,querel and our ideas to life ain't dsame.

am less than 23 and am yet to do my white wedding,he just paid my bride price n we have a daughter...

you are not serious at all.

ur story is as fake as your so called borrowed moniker

2 Likes

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fakemumu:

Just remain with your husband. You've done traditional marriage and you have a child for him, and you're just realising he isn't the man for you. These same questions are questions you should have answered before getting this far with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
darlenese:

you are not serious at all.

ur story is as fake as your so called borrowed moniker
no vex pls am not joking here,its a serious matter. Dat I would love u to take seriously
Re: What Can I do???Help! by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fakemumu:
no vex pls am not joking here,its a serious matter. Dat I would love u to take seriously

how long have u been married to him?
how long did u date him?
were u ever genuinely in love with him?
were u forced to marry him?
what were the things u saw in him that made u accept to marry him?
didn't u attend the. marriage counseling Class?

I need answers to all the questions above?

1 Like

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=darlenese post=58258470]

how long have u been married to him?
how long did u date him?
were u ever genuinely in love with him?
were u forced to marry him?
what were the things u saw in him that made u accept to marry him?
didn't u attend the. marriage counseling Class?
1)2 yrs and 3 months
2)6yrs
3)yes I was until I met my ex now who made me feel loved,I called him my ex cos we didn't end up being married
4)i was pregnant,my family were ready to throw me out n abadon me if I dnt marry whoever gave me dat belle
he accepted to marry me as he noticed I was pregnant n no where to go if he leaves me,his gentle,his a good listener,his cute

we haven't done our white wedding yet so no marriage councelling
i love him,he was there for me when no one was n he stood by me dat i will never 4get,he would have absconded but he told me his marrying me not becsuse am pregnant but because he loves me,i know he loves me but i dont know wats wrong with me,why am i feeling dis way dat i feel..pls wat can i do to be happy inside,
Re: What Can I do???Help! by darlenese(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Fakemumu post=58260290][/quote]

I see, u went into a relationship at a tender age of 15 I guess, u weren't emotionally prepared for marriage as u eventually ended up in his house as a result of pregnancy , I think the problem here is u, u aren't even sure of your feelings for him cos u only got married to avoid Shame,

see a counselor
speak with him about your feelings, your marriage is very young and having misunderstanding is a normal thing as both of u are still trying to adjust.

you can date a man for donkey years but it's far different from spending a month with him living under the same roof.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by baby124: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fake mumu werey
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
darlenese:

I see, u went into a relationship at a tender age of 15 I guess, u weren't emotionally prepared for marriage as u eventually ended up in his house as a result of pregnancy , I think the problem here is u, u aren't even sure of your feelings for him cos u only got married to avoid Shame,

see a counselor
speak with him about your feelings, your marriage is very young and having misunderstanding is a normal thing as both of u are still trying to adjust.

you can date a man for donkey years but it's far different from spending a month with him living under the same roof.
tnk u but were can i get a councellor
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one weak me o.
So your eyes were closed when u entered d relationship?
Well, you can ask your people to return d brideprice.
Fear exes. Reason y I block and delete
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
baby124:
Fake mumu werey
werey? Dnt know wat dat means but back to u sha
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
This one weak me o.
So your eyes were closed when u entered d relationship?
Well, you can ask your people to return d brideprice.
Fear exes. Reason y I block and delete
av told him lets spice our marrige up but he just took me out for d 1st time ever since we got marriage,i dnt know if he's shy of me going to church with him,we dnt go to church together...if only he can spice dis marriage up,bring fun n life into it...but i see non of these happening...
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Antina(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Just remain with your husband. You've done traditional marriage and you have a child for him, and you're just realising he isn't the man for you. These same questions are questions you should have answered before getting this far with him.

She might got to know this after the hubby experienced "household" melt down.

To the topic! Try as much as possible to spice up marriage, it helps too.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Davidgrey: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fakemumu:

Life is brief, Making it pleasant and enjoyable is your sole duty to yourself | If you feel "no connection" with him, Call off the wedding while you still can.

1 Like

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Antina:

She might got to know this after the hubby experienced "household" melt down.

To the topic! Try as much as possible to spice up marriage, it helps too.
pls wat do u mean by household melt down
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Davidgrey:
Life is brief, Making it pleasant and enjoyable is your sole duty to yourself | If you feel "no connection" with him, Call off the wedding while you still can.
call off? Wat will happen to my baby girl?
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Fakemumu:
av told him lets spice our marrige up but he just took me out for d 1st time ever since we got marriage,i dnt know if he's shy of me going to church with him,we dnt go to church together...if only he can spice dis marriage up,bring fun n life into it...but i see non of these happening...
Hmmm this is serious dear. Maybe you shouldn't talk again but act. Show him that love you want to b shown. On Sunday, dress up and wait for him, follow him to church... Will he chase u back? I doubt that. You can take him out, it is not written anywhere that a man should only b d one taking lady's out. Be romantic and cut ties with the so-called ex pls. Try and work on your marriage.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmm this is serious dear. Maybe you shouldn't talk again but act. Show him that love you want to b shown. On Sunday, dress up and wait for him, follow him to church... Will he chase u back? I doubt that. You can take him out, it is not written anywhere that a man should only b d one taking lady's out. Be romantic and cut ties with the so-called ex pls. Try and work on your marriage.
tnk u,i will try wat u say,i pray wen i put on my church wear he wont tell me his not intrested in going out n as for my ex his a closed chapter,God help me work on my marriage,bring d act of showing love not just saying it amen
Re: What Can I do???Help! by greatcrown: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
U and your so called husband should go for marriage 101 lecture.

Then apply what your learned.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by toastedbread: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
do you both have any common interest? understand what he likes and try to flow in that direction.

my new friend can go all day without food discussing about one suzuki 800cc, or a horror movie she saw. if her husband doesn't understand these things, they'll have a big wahala.

get on his level and see if things won't start falling into place.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
toastedbread:
do you both have any common interest? understand what he likes and try to flow in that direction.

my new friend can go all day without food discussing about one suzuki 800cc, or a horror movie she saw. if her husband doesn't understand these things, they'll have a big wahala.

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
toastedbread:

tnk u I will try but I know he likes football
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
greatcrown:
U and your so called husband should go for marriage 101 lecture.

Then apply what your learned.
don't understand u
Re: What Can I do???Help! by toastedbread: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fakemumu:
tnk u I will try but I know he likes football

not just liking the football, get to know his favorite team, google news about the team. use that let's see how it goes.

when was the last time you bought a tie for him?

if he sips alcohol, know his brand and buy it at home.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
toastedbread:

not just liking the football, get to know his favorite team, google news about the team. use that let's see how it goes.

when was the last time you bought a tie for him?

if he sips alcohol, know his brand and buy it at home.
tnk u so much will do just dat
Re: What Can I do???Help! by ennon92(m): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Since i dnt av a sister lemme kip mute undecided
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
ennon92:
Since i dnt av a sister lemme kip mute undecided
undecided
Re: What Can I do???Help! by joyAA(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Less than 23?
Married for 2 years?
Let's say you are 22, you got married @20, you dated for 6 years = you started dating at 14....
Anddd you have an ex
When did you start 'dating' your ex? At 7?

Your monicker is soon damn apt tongue tongue tongue

You should add dodoyo to it cool
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
comment deleted.
Re: What Can I do???Help! by Sarang(f): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Fakemumu post=58260290][/quote]

Your ex is not better than your husband you need to realize that first.. Do you know that saying? We dont know what we have till we lose it. You both need to work towards each other, open your heart to each other, and talk to each other. 6 years is a long time to know someone. You need to change that feeling that your ex is better. He is not! Your husband is gentle, nice and never abandoned you. You need to realize that people who are like that are rare. Your husband is rare, you need to appreciate him. No man is perfect. This is the honest truth. You need to love that man.

1 Like

Re: What Can I do???Help! by Fakemumu: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Sarang:

Your ex is not better than your husband you need to realize that first.. Do you know that saying? We dont know what we have till we lose it. You both need to work towards each other, open your heart to each other, and talk to each other. 6 years is a long time to know someone. You need to change that feeling that your ex is better. He is not! Your husband is gentle, nice and never abandoned you. You need to realize that people who are like that are rare. Your husband is rare, you need to appreciate him. No man is perfect. This is the honest truth. You need to love that man.
Sarang:
tnk u so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Material - Africans Mindset / Children Tablets Available For Sale / Nairaland Giveaways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.