Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france (1675 Views)

Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by otokx(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2013
This is the kind of approach we need in Borno and Yobe states.
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2013
lincolnj88: grin jihadist , did the crusaders got thier doctrines from the gospel..yes or no.......
Abeg jews please keep making dem refugees in gaza and west banks...... grin
what is my concern about where they got their doctrines from, of course bible verses can be circumvented to suit one's purpose.

The fact is that there was a papal call to reclaim the holy land which led to the crusade. And the last time i checked, papacy belongs to the catholic which controls virtually all christians then.
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by mike404(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Psylas(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
AbujafarImam:
Wats wrong being a Jihadist!
Most of u r ignorant abt d word itself
I AM A PROUD JIHADIST!!
ok, Osama Bin laden was once a proud jihadist
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by mike404(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
:...
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by lincolnj88: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tolexander: what is my concern about where they got their doctrines from, of course bible verses can be circumvented to suit one's purpose.

The fact is that there was a papal call to reclaim the holy land which led to the crusade. And the last time i checked, papacy belongs to the catholic which controls virtually all christians then.
grin when dem scatter una ..una go start to cry.... What led to the crusaders actions......
Islam was busy spreading by force and sword..... So they decided to take d bull by d horn..........
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
lincolnj88: grin when dem scatter una ..una go start to cry.... What led to the crusaders actions......
Islam was busy spreading by force and sword..... So they decided to take d bull by d horn..........
what are you saying bro? And when did i tell you am a muslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: No Ebola Case In Rivers State, Doctor's Case Was Conspiracy! / Mubi Battle: Army Arrests Six Senior Officers For Fleeing / Armed Conflict In Africa Costs $18b Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.