Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

::share Your Experience At This Year's Experience,tbs:: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ::share Your Experience At This Year's Experience,tbs:: (396 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders / His Experience At Kirikiri Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

::share Your Experience At This Year's Experience,tbs:: by generaliy07(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
I have attended four editions of The eXperience,an annual gospel-music festival in Lagos,however,i had a bitter experience this year

First,my cash disappeared while struggling with the crowd to gain entrance,while we were trying to enter and praise God,some others were there to steal

Afterwards,a friend's wallet(containing our ATMs,passport and work ID 'escaped her closed bag miraculously'....

For hours,,i couldn't dance,just kept thinking,till Midnight crew came on stage

BTW,the likes of Sammie Okposu,MNC et al shouldn't find their way to that podium anymore,till they have something new to sing

Don Moen,anyday,remains the most inspiring,while the hip-hop like Gospel peak performance goes to Tye Tribbet...that guy though

Yolanda Adams?...made my neighbours slept like a baby....

By the time Mike Aremu was coming with his whistles,i was on my way out

And thats just the way it is
Re: ::share Your Experience At This Year's Experience,tbs:: by generaliy07(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
The same time my cash ''flew without wings''...a guy's phone at the same spot gained a ''velocity of escape''

Mods,can you move this to FP so others can share their experience?
Re: ::share Your Experience At This Year's Experience,tbs:: by generaliy07(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Mod pls do something,the Experience is a Big gospel event,FP asap,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Dr. Nelson Mandela. / Pls Fix / The Meaning Of Our Tribe Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.