Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa (850 Views)

Supporters Of APC On Nairaland Are My Friends But I Dont Support Hypocrisy / If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts / Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2013
ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa

5 Likes

Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by hunter21(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2013
how can we help this guy
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
I don't support a man who wait for a woman to make all "the moves" . You most woo and wow me. You most !

2 Likes

Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hheheeeeehehee...

Musiwa dey fight for rove....

Who go love me too on NL ooo....I need love. grin grin grin
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by AZeD1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
ifyalways: I don't support a man who wait for a woman to make all "the moves" . You most woo and wow me. You most !
if the similarity in altitude is not enough to woo you, the satellite pictures should wow you
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by iterator25: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
hunter2,1:
how can we help this guy
we should find a way to tie him first, then take him to white white (CAC )

All we need is sponge

We open his brain and scrub every jack and harry off angry
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by iterator25: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
angry
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by isalegan2: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
ilugunboy: Hheheeeeehehee...

Musiwa dey fight for rove....

Who go love me too on NL ooo....I need love. grin grin grin

Bros,
Maybe your style is too understated. grin You've been here since 2007! shocked You should make people hate you like Sexpills or worry about you like our Aare of Nairaland here. tongue Then you're sure to find the love thou seekest. cheesy
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
isale_gan2:

Bros,
Maybe your style is too understated. grin You've been here since 2007! shocked You should make people hate you like Sexpills or worry about you like our Aare of Nairaland here. tongue Then you're sure to find the love thou seekest. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Truth is those two guys are hyperactive...and am not.

Don't worry.. wink wink
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by donphilopus: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Aare Musiwa! I thinked you weres supporting the Mayor of TOTOronto before! How came did you wanted to supported Ify again, if she called you on phone! You most be the one to called her, as an electricity engineer, based in Canada.
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by BlackPikiN(m): 3:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Ifyalways did you call musiwa?
Re: ify:I dont support people who dont call me over the phone--Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackPikiN:
Ifyalways did you call musiwa?
After one year? Lol

Yes, I called Ademusiwa and now he supporting me. You all most support me to be his one and only olori. That I say.

O, am feeling loving.

(1) (Reply)

Court Can’t Declare Our Seats Vacant — Zakari Mohammed / Yorubas Own Ilorin, ilorin is a yoruba word,mean to sharp Iron-musiwa / Ngige Wants Anambra Poll Cancelled, Sues INEC, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.