Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Wouldyou Do With 48h Phcn Electricity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Wouldyou Do With 48h Phcn Electricity (453 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Nepa/phcn Electricity Phases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wouldyou Do With 48h Phcn Electricity by aspiliqueta(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2013
undecided WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 24 HOUR OF ELECTRICITY.
Having an uniterrubted power supply has always beenthe prayer piont of evrybody in nigeria except does who can afford fuel (don't really care)and sooner or later it will become of of the past for sure but as people who have'nt really used phcn electricity for a full 24-48 ps: generator excluded.
Am used to buying fuel evryday an the idea of having poweror light for full 24 hour without bliking will be really strange and hard to get use to.how will it fill to you i want to know.
Re: What Wouldyou Do With 48h Phcn Electricity by KenJak(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Let them give me first.
Re: What Wouldyou Do With 48h Phcn Electricity by KenJak(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Let them give me first.

(1) (Reply)

N.L And Insults / Nairaland, My Achievement In 2013 / Full Scholarship For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.