Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid (982 Views)

Toyota Highlander Hybrid / HELP ITS URGENT!! My Toyota Highlander Hybrid Won't Start / My Toyota Highlander Hybrid Won't Start: "Check Hybrid System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid by Ashiru(m): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello everyone, please I need a sound technician who can fix 2007 Toyota highlander hybrid for me here in Lagos. I need a contact including phone number and office address. Its urgent! Thank you in advance. Also, if the technician is outside Lagos, I will make an arrangement with him to come down to Lagos to fix the car
Re: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Ashiru: Hello everyone, please I need a sound technician who can fix 2007 Toyota highlander hybrid for me here in Lagos. I need a contact including phone number and office address. Its urgent! Thank you in advance. Also, if the technician is outside Lagos, I will make an arrangement with him to come down to Lagos to fix the car

What is wrong with the car?

Car-Doctor.
Re: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid by Ashiru(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2013
The car was imported some few month ago and it has never been drive here in Nigeria. The inverter pump was replaced, upon replacement, it was discorvered the gearbox was broken and the technician went to Ladipo market to get another gearbox. Since replacement of the gearbox, the car can not start and today I have directed him to replaced my old gearbox and return the car to former position. Their was nothing was so ever wrong with the car except for the broken gearbox. Thanks
Re: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid by Zachxolan(m): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Ashiru: The car was imported some few month ago and it has never been drive here in Nigeria. The inverter pump was replaced, upon replacement, it was discorvered the gearbox was broken and the technician went to Ladipo market to get another gearbox. Since replacement of the gearbox, the car can not start and today I have directed him to replaced my old gearbox and return the car to former position. Their was nothing was so ever wrong with the car except for the broken gearbox. Thanks
I have Toyota service technicians I can link u up with, as a matter of fact I work in a Toyota service center.. contact me on 08090821252, 7473A19(bb pin)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mercedez Benz F015:the Car That Will Drive Itself. / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury, Ford Five Hundred CVT / Uganda’s Kiira Motors Unveils ‘ Africa’s First Solar Bus ’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.