Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Highlander Hybrid (4986 Views)

Highlander Hybrid / HELP ITS URGENT!! My Toyota Highlander Hybrid Won't Start / My Toyota Highlander Hybrid Won't Start: "Check Hybrid System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Highlander Hybrid by Ashiru(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello, I need more information about Toyota Highlander hybrid 2007. Is this car good for Nigerian Use. Please I need your advise people
Thanks
Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by donchuky(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
I am using camry hybrid 07 i must tell you its a good car the fuel efficiency is awesome and its maintenance free car, but U must avoid using road side mechanic as they will do you more harm than good. Check the health of the Hybrid battery because that might be the beginning of your problem if you buy the one that has already dead battery. please get the carfax before buying to ensure ur buying a good car.
Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by cardoctor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ashiru: Hello, I need more information about Toyota Highlander hybrid 2007. Is this car good for Nigerian Use. Please I need your advise people
Thanks

I service and repair them here in Abuja and so far it seem like I'm the only technician who understands hybrid technology on this side of the river as I have had training in the UK on Hybrid and electric automobile techology.

The Toyota Highlander Hybrid is a Very reliable car with excellent urban driving fuel economy thanks to the battery driven gearbox.

The main issues you may encounter would be battery pack packing up or the Hybrid propulsion inverter failure.

You will definitely not find the hybrid parts here in Nigeria or worst still, competent technicians who have a good understanding of hybrid technology.

Most parts for the Hbrid system may have to be sourced from the United States and these may take a while for searching and shipping so you need to count the costs before you venture in.

Most other parts are similar to the ordinary models I.e brake pads, brake discs, oil filters, spark plugs etc.

However, if all is well, your highlander hybrid would give you a very lovely driving experience.

Look out for a low mileage and well maintained example if you want to enjoy it for a long while before the main issues I just highlited start creeping up on you.

Car-Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by Ashiru(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Thank you for all your advise and experiences. @car doctor, can i get your contact. Pls email @ ashirurafiu@yahoo.com. Thank you
I have one(Toyota Highlander hybrid 07) @ Lagos presently and I need a good mechanics who can fix the car for me as quickly as possible and @ affordable price.
Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by LongeOmolaja(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
hybrid tech car is one of the latest technology that if understood and embrace in the part of the universe it will liberate vehicle owners and users from the rigor of fuel related challenges, but as good as this tech is, the inverter system is a major constraint for it acceptability in Nigeria. add to this,we only have few experts who understand this specie of car tech in Nigeria and if there is any problem with the inverter system, it can only be purchased in the state. I am yet to have any information on a successful repair in Nigeria, but a research is on-going in ARS on how to tackle Hybrid car inverter related challenges, I am optimistic that we shall get there soon,so I advise you order for the inverter from the state. or contact ARS to help you do that. 08063208131.
Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by hoyelzauto(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
I am Engr. Oyela Gabriel an automobile engineer. I saw your complain and will be very interested and ready to assist you in solving the problem with your toyota highlander 07 hybrid model at reasonable affordable price.

Kindly, reach me on 07037466118, 08094940513 or mail at braveautos@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HybridAutoSolution/.

Visit: Brave Auto Solution Workshop @ Ebute Ultramodern Market, Beside Dangote Company, Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hybrid Master
Brave Auto Solution
Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by hoyelzauto(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2016
I am Engr. Oyela Gabriel an automobile engineer. I saw your complain and will be very interested and ready to assist you in solving the problem with your toyota highlander 07 hybrid model at reasonable affordable price.

Kindly, reach me on 07037466118, 08094940513 or mail at braveautos@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HybridAutoSolution/.

Visit: Brave Auto Solution Workshop @ Ebute Ultramodern Market, Beside Dangote Company, Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hybrid Master
Brave Auto Solution

1 Share

Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by hoyelzauto(m): 3:27am On Sep 21, 2017
We service and repair hybrid cars, please kindly visit Brave auto solution ltd ikorodu lagos state or call 07037466118,08094940513 for more Inquiry. The HV battery and w/c inverter are also available for sale.

Re: Toyota Highlander Hybrid by opewella: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Is there any hybrid expert in Ibadan, Oyo state

(1) (Reply)

Changing AC Compressor From Automatic To Manual / Next To You Benz C63 Amg / For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.