Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? (540 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nairaland Having Technical Issues! Seun,fall In! / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2013
I just noticed from the new topic posts that d 'views ' n the 'viewers' are no longer showing or indicated. have you noticed any other problems too? let's hear it.
I wish NL fixes this as soon as possible. u're doing great.
thanks.
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by psky: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Asides that the list of viewers of the general section is incorrect, those people were viewing the section last night, but not this morning. The list doesn't say that though, it's like it's kept still.

I think the problem is limited to the general section though, hope seun takes note and fixes this.
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by psky: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Also, for everyone whose name is on that list, clicking on their profiles would indicate they were last here a few minutes before twelve.

That's incorrect for nearly everyone. Some stayed long after that, and some like me have visited nairaland this morning, though our profiles don't say that.

Really wonder what's up.
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by shadydeals: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Is that why I can't post on some thread like the one about ASUU refusing to call of the strike today?
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by emmawatson: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2013
I was looking for some topics that are enough popular and finally founded your post, it has superb topics with great popularity.

Primark Lisnagelvin
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
psky: Also, for everyone whose name is on that list, clicking on their profiles would indicate they were last here a few minutes before twelve.

That's incorrect for nearly everyone. Some stayed long after that, and some like me have visited nairaland this morning, though our profiles don't say that.

Really wonder what's up.
yeah, NL has not opened viewers n posters register for its members n visitors today @all.
o ti gan pa
Re: Nairaland Is Having Technical Hitch ? by donphilopus: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2013
You're all right! If you check your "last seen" on your profile now, it would show yesterday! If you check your name on the local search, you won't see anybody that has quoted you today! And so many other problems.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Young Girls / I Want To Come To Lagos, & Will Need One Room Apartment In Lagos / Tragedy: 4 Friends Killed In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.