Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

*A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. (1270 Views)

All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
This ! my friends is a useless story and a disservice to the god-concept !!!
Re: *A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Elantracey: End of story
Yes o! ..end of story . All heat & sound ....no movement .Writer should try harder next time .
Re: *A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. by Donfamous(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Not yet end of story. Be expectant
Re: *A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. by Donfamous(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2014
~continuation~
So when i couldn't see him comin i went back in disappointment but wen i got home i've already met him there. He instructed us(me and my sis) to be quiet. And asked usto bring a bowl of water which we did. He asked us to go outside leave only him and my mum. So if prayed on the water and did some things which i dint see cos i was outside and anoited my mum. Told me to guy and get milk. So wen i got there i told the mallam give me milk and he was askin me for money but wen he saw the way i took the milk from his store and the tremblin reaction on my face he allowed me take it knowin that sometin is wrong surprisingly she became calm. He off his shirt and gave it to my mum to put on. He prayed and went out. So he went outside to call his junior bro (femi) from agbado thru phone. So after that . He (femi) came we narrated everythin to him and we thanked God sha. So he left to meet his bro in the churc. So me and my sister still lookin amazed asked my mum how she's feelin she said ok. But she wants to eat. So she gave me money to buy yam flour. But i've not left becos she wants to toilet. So immediately she stepped out of the room i just heard a very hard sound like a tree falling and the words that followed was ( tosin gbami tosin gbami) tosin save me tosin save me. By the time we rushed outside in panic she has already lost consciousness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noah's Flood Did Not Reach Africa / Prophetic Themes Of Churches For The Year 2015 / 5 Tips For A Better Prayer Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.