Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... (16828 Views)

Travelling To Qatar Inquires / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by musty001: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2013
I have been seeing other threads like this one,but haven't seen that of iceland,so i decided to create this one. Pls guys lets give general information on acquiring visa,studying,accommodation,business and other issues that will be of importance to the general public.
As for me,studying in iceland,has always been my dream and i'm presently doing my best to acheive that dream... Questions,critics are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by musty001: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
so hapi...summited ma application 2day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by olaoluwa13: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2013
i wish to study in Iceland but dont know how to apply,admission requirement,and how to secure deir visa,any useful information
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013
guy..keep this thread alife...i have a guy applying to a school in iceland.. but the problem is that the visa is difficult..how true is this...
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2013
@musty.. what course did you choose.. cos a courses are in icelandic
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by chidexxy007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
guys watsup ds iceland ish... bin lookin 4 hw to apply but cnt c any..... any hlp on hw to apply guyz??
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
guy..it easy to apply.. but the problem is they hardly give nigerians admission... i dont no why
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by chidexxy007(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
topsyking: guy..it easy to apply.. but the problem is they hardly give nigerians admission... i dont no why
guy hw na cos av searched most of their sch site but cnt find d application form.... make i 1st see d form apply 1st den c wetin go stop dem frm givin me admission
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
check unive of iceland n bilfrost...those are the two simple ones for admission

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by chidexxy007(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
topsyking: check unive of iceland n bilfrost...those are the two simple ones for admission
checked it, no relevant stuff there... gat any oda
HAPI NEW YR
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
chidexxy007: ..
checked it, no relevant stuff there... gat any oda
HAPI NEW YR
really...o boy that is the only school u can get admission..and english course the others are useless oo..u gat need icelandic for the other school...
just dat u need pay 50euro for university of iceland application fee...but once they give u admisssion..ur visa is sure..but the admission is the problem..they hardly give nigerian.
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by chidexxy007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
topsyking:
really...o boy that is the only school u can get admission..and english course the others are useless oo..u gat need icelandic for the other school...
just dat u need pay 50euro for university of iceland application fee...but once they give u admisssion..ur visa is sure..but the admission is the problem..they hardly give nigerian.
got u bro jst dat dy dnt offer architecture or any environmental science course
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by chidexxy007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
topsyking:
got u bro jst dat dy dnt offer architecture or any environmental science course.... al d same thx
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by moneybag100: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
topsyking:

The visa is sure? Please what are the requirements for the admission and how's the visa processing? What are the requirements for the visa? Rthey have embassy here?
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by topsyking: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
yes..the danish embassy in abuja represent iceland.. it very super cold there.. the visa is sure if you get the admission..which is difficult..you can try ..never say never..
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
topsyking: yes.. the danish embassy in abuja represent iceland .. it very super cold there.. the visa is sure if you get the admission..which is difficult..you can try ..never say never..
The Norwagian embassy represents Iceland in Nigeria not Danish embassy. Though Danish or British embassy represents them in some countries..
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by musty001: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
guys,wadup being very busy!
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by antosco: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Please have you gotten your visa yet?
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by necz: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Keep this tread alive oooo, am applying for for Mechtronic Engineering in University of Iceland. Please is there any who have succeeded with the admission and visa yet
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by obafunke(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am interested in going for msc in iceland,pls can anyone help me with any info abt schooling in iceland.
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by optimusprime2(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
If you get admission in an Icelandic university, just know God is personally on your case... because they Hardly, I repeat "Hardly" give Nigerians.
Thats except you already schooled in one of the scandinavian countries previously, otherwise Fuhghedabowdeet!

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by antosco: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2014
obafunke:
I am interested in going for msc in iceland,pls can anyone help me with any info abt schooling in iceland.

I found this page very helpful and I think it might be helpful to you too.

I learned that University of Iceland is tuition free and easiest to get admission and their registration into 2015/2016 is currently on. You can check the site below for more info.

http://workandstudycenter.com/best-study-abroad-programmes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Moskolino: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
Good afternoon y'all. I'll be studying Aeronautical Engineering @KEILIR AVIATION ACADEMY ,ICELAND for 2 years starting off from august 2016. its pretty cool ,you should check it out.
The tuiton fee for Aeronautics is 30000 Euros(6.9million Naira for the whole program)
The school helps with the visa processing and accomodation is affordable for international students.
There are other courses like PILOTING,CABIN CREW,FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR,MCC...COUPLED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY OF ICELAND. wink
Admission and skype interview is guaranteed once you can prove that your tuition fee will be paid.
All the best guys.
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by aduratomilola(f): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I'm new here
My friend wants to apply for medicine at university of Iceland. How do we go about about it? What are the requirements?
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by eMidas: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Moskolino:
Good afternoon y'all. I'll be studying Aeronautical Engineering @KEILIR AVIATION ACADEMY ,ICELAND for 2 years starting off from august 2016. its pretty cool ,you should check it out.
The tuiton fee for Aeronautics is 30000 Euros(6.9million Naira for the whole program)
The school helps with the visa processing and accomodation is affordable for international students.
There are other courses like PILOTING,CABIN CREW,FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR,MCC...COUPLED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY OF ICELAND. wink
Admission and skype interview is guaranteed once you can prove that your tuition fee will be paid.
All the best guys.

What's the Visa requirement for Iceland?
Can I have a word with you off Nairaland?
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by mummy1964(f): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2016
how is working on Iceland looks like? Please details.
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by Adebumat: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello, have interest in the study in Iceland. Has applied already but just need some clearance on the visa requirements, accommodation and the cost of living in Iceland. Is there a job for student? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by lastkingsman: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
is the offer to pay $5000 monthly if you marry their daughter still available?

1 Like

Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by itsme11: 4:10am On May 30, 2017
Hello
Re: Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... by AlphaStyles(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
If i decide to visit iceland its either for tourism or immigrating there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / Petrol Tanker On Fire In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.