Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland (1019 Views)

Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! / It's High Time We All Dream BIG Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2013
I just woke up this morning and was waoo Nairaland has 1,173,441 members. If Seun charges a stipend of just N100 for all members on Nairaland annually, that will amount to N117,344,100 annual revenue for Seun aside adverts and other investments. What do you think

https://www.nairaland.com/1498193/graphics-research-group-grg
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2013
sad
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by KenJak(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2013
I think you talked rubbish.
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak: I think you talked rubbish.

What Do I deserve this statement Brother?
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by mambani: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2013
You can ask Punch Newspaper how they fared when they introduced subscriptions on the website.

1 Like

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok but then, may be the subscription can be made to a specific number of Nairalanders who will enjoy more benefits
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2013
mambani: You can ask Punch Newspaper how they fared when they introduced subscriptions on the website.

The Sun UK recently introduced a Subscription of £1 for their website and its working for them: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm!
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2013
yusufu16: Ok but then, may be the subscription can be made to a specific number of Nairalanders who will enjoy more benefits

The number of visitors (guests) viewing nairaland is more than the registered viewers..

Would guests have to subscribe to view Nairaland? No!

Then trust me, most members would join the leauge of guests, and once the number of those posting/arguing/and fighting reduces, Nairaland would become useless and boring.

The advertisers would run...

and most people would ignore their accounts forever..

As broad as facebook is, if facebook ever introduce this kind of package you hope for at the rate of 50 Naira/10Years.. I'd immediately close my account.

5 Likes

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Dannylux: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Bad market!
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by KenJak(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Acidosis:

The number of visitors (guests) viewing nairaland is more than the registered viewers..

Then trust me, most members would join the leauge of guests, and once the number of those posting/arguing/and fighting reduces, Nairaland would become useless and boring.

As broad as facebook is, if facebook ever introduce this kind of package you hope for at the rate of 50 Naira/10Years.. I'd immediately close my account.
Oh yes sir. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2013
Acidosis:

I agree with you. But this Premium Services might mean creating additional Section(s) on Nairaland to be viewed only on Subscription. Knowing the value of that Section(s), even the large number of guests may decide to join Nairaland, thereby increasing Nairaland membership too.

2 Likes

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
[img]http://peterbrakli.files./2013/04/yimu-photo1.jpg[/img]

[size=26pt]OP, I juss dey look You![/size]

10 Likes

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2013
OP m' nwetekwa gi angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok! What special feature will the premium members enjoy?
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Topewealth: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun has really help a lot of people by creating Nairaland.

And a Lot of people has benefited from Nairaland,

Job seekers
Business people
Young entrepreneurs
Students and more.

Seun makes lot of money tru this site hence he also gives a lot of people ( the rich , the poor and middle class )access to valuable information and more.
@ yusuf , Special Adviser to MR SEUN, if you think you ve so much Money to give away , why don't you call Seun , ask for Nairaland account number and deposit some good cash ON BEHALF OF EVERY VIEWERS OF NAIRALAND! And stop creating useless trend.

Note: We the members made Nairaland not Seun!

We make it famous and lively with our posts, arguments and our presence.

We use our MONEY(megabytes) Time , ideas, info, stories and more to build and make Nairaland famous , interesting and fun for all, while Seun takes all the money. We re not complaining, but for him to charge people for viewing this site, 5 things will happen

1, Less viewer on Nairaland

2, Less poster on the site

3, Seun, your advertiser are paying u, cos we still view ur site (, nd when ur viewer drop the number of advertiser drop!

4,Whn ur the numbers of posters, viewer , comments drops , Nairaland becomes less lively and its loose its fame nd goes out of business!

Watch out , they re other forums waiting for ur mistake and down fall so they can grab the opportunity to be the Number 1 forum in Nigeria just like Nairaland, and this Yusuf might be An Agent !

SO BE WISE.

TOPE WEALTH.

3 Likes

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by yusufu16: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tope wealth: Seun has really help a lot of people by creating Nairaland.

And a Lot of people has benefited from Nairaland,

Job seekers
Business people
Young entrepreneurs
Students and more.

Seun makes lot of money tru this site hence he also gives a lot of people ( the rich , the poor and middle class )access to valuable information and more.
@ yusuf , Special Adviser to MR SEUN, if you think you ve so much Money to give away , why don't you call Seun , ask for Nairaland account number and deposit some good cash ON BEHALF OF EVERY VIEWERS OF NAIRALAND! And stop creating useless trend.

Note: We the members made Nairaland not Seun!

We make it famous and lively with our posts, arguments and our presence.

We use our MONEY(megabytes) Time , ideas, info, stories and more to build and make Nairaland famous , interesting and fun for all, while Seun takes all the money. We re not complaining, but for him to charge people for viewing this site, 5 things will happen

1, Less viewer on Nairaland

2, Less poster on the site

3, Seun, your advertiser are paying u, cos we still view ur site (, nd when ur viewer drop the number of advertiser drop!

4,Whn ur the numbers of posters, viewer , comments drops , Nairaland becomes less lively and its loose its fame nd goes out of business!

Watch out , they re other forums waiting for ur mistake and down fall so they can grab the opportunity to be the Number 1 forum in Nigeria just like Nairaland, and this Yusuf might be An Agent !

SO BE WISE.

TOPE WEALTH.

I am one of the people who benefited immensely from this Forum. I am not advocating for a cause. This Forum is educating and fun at the same. It is criticism for a post that makes Nairaland lively and interesting. Imagine if I have not posted, you wouldnt have commented. So either way, we are enjoying ourselves on Nairaland - whether rubbish or meaningful posts. As we fight or disagree with each other about a post, other people are viewing it and the whole thing is becoming interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Topewealth: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
yusufu16:

I agree with you. But this Premium Services might mean creating additional Section(s) on Nairaland to be viewed only on Subscription. Knowing the value of that Section(s), even the large number of guests may decide to join Nairaland, thereby increasing Nairaland membership too.

And who will post on the new sections? Who will make it fun and lively?

Get it, the more viewers, posters and comments the more d fun and lively Nairaland come!

As far as am concern, Seun nd his moderators contribute 1% to this forum,and the contributions of over 1 million viewers that makes u to shout WOW That morning makes Nairaland fun!

So charging viewers wll have negative effect on this forum!

Mind you, they re other great emerging forum in nigeria ,
who appreciate and pay u for posting interesting topics on their forum,
Many Nigerian forums are eagerly waiting for the fall of Nairaland , so they cn get millions of its viewer nd posters on their site!
And something tells me this Poster (Yusuf) is their agent!

He sound the so good nd his words so sweet like a snake waiting to strike you (Seun) at the back!

Seun beware!

Tope wealth.
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
yusufu16: I just woke up this morning and was waoo Nairaland has 1,173,441 members. If Seun charges a stipend of just N100 for all members on Nairaland annually, that will amount to N117,344,100 annual revenue for Seun aside adverts and other investments. What do you think

You made absolute sense there, N100 is just a paltry sum for annual subscription, N1k should be more like it.
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by puskin: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
blink182: You made absolute sense there, N100 is just a paltry sum for annual subscription, N1k should be more like it.

........lemme laugh small. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
yusufu16: I just woke up this morning and was waoo Nairaland has 1,173,441 members. If Seun charges a stipend of just N100 for all members on Nairaland annually, that will amount to N117,344,100 annual revenue for Seun aside adverts and other investments. What do you think

Do you know how much your daily login, thread view and posts generates for Seun daily. Don't be naive bro, nairaland won't be in existence today if it is not making money.
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by datemax: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Yusuf, i need a graphic designer. This is my email ngrinfobiz@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Tobbylobar(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
angry@op do u dat u r a bad adviser..... angry
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Monarchmindset(m): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2013
datemax: Hello Yusuf, i need a graphic designer. This is my email ngrinfobiz@yahoo.co.uk
what do you need,I can do it @#3000 blackmarketprice
Re: Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2013
yusufu16:

What Do I deserve this statement Brother?

Yes you deserve it and I think you're jobless to conceive such lousy thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" / NigComSat And Cheap Tariffs In ICT And Pay TV Sectors. / Earn Cash Posting, Commenting & Replying Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.