Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,733 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun (829 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2013
I bring you the good news that Nigeria’s most expensive film at the moment Half of a Yellow Sun has found distributors, according to Tambay A. Obenson of Shadow and Act, international sales have been brisk, as the sales company representing the film, Metro International Entertainment, reported that it has sold UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand rights to the Biafran War film, an adaptation of famous author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Orange Prize-winning novel of the same title. Metro said that it is currently fielding "multiple offers" from USA distributors and finally we have the first official movie posters of Half of a Yellow Sun!

Source: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/

Re: See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun by VillageBoi(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Glad to hear they got distribution as I do want to see it again.

Funny the posters show the EXACT three things I said would be used to 'sell' the film - The ONLY 3 things they could use!
Chiwetel & Thandie, Title (obviously from the book) and The Producers of 'Last King of Scotland+Constant Gardener'

When e come una side make una watch am... it is beautifully shot.
Re: See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
VillageBoi:
Glad to hear they got distribution as I do want to see it again.

Funny the posters show the EXACT three things I said would be used to 'sell' the film - The ONLY 3 things they could use!
Chiwetel & Thandie, Title (obviously from the book) and The Producers of 'Last King of Scotland+Constant Gardener'

When e come una side make una watch am... it is beautifully shot.

You are a professional and so should know what a good movie poster should look like.

I am happy the film has found distributors.
Re: See The First Official Movie Posters Of Half Of A Yellow Sun by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1457329_HOAYS_poster1_JPGb89c1f2c5dbbff88eeef29cc4ca32e6a

I've been seeing this particular poster on blogs long before now. I don't think it's an official poster...

(1) (Reply)

My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale / . / Large Number Of People Who Gathered To Watch Fast And Furious 7 In Lagos Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.