Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? (506 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by benny4wax(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
I was reading a book on the life of Nelson Mandela ,then i came across a part where it was written that His cell mate currently sits with the UN security council. This made me ponder and wonder because their are other names like:

Kwame Nkrumah who came out of prison and became the President of Ghana.

Nelson Mandela (as mentioned above) came out of prison and became the President of south Africa.

Obasanjo too came out of prison and
became the President of Nigeria.

Theodore Orji came out of prison to become the governer of Abia state.

Omisore Iyiola came from prison to Senator,

Al Mustapha came from prison to become a
Brigadial,

THIS MADE ME TO ASK 'ARE THEIR HIDDEN BENEFITS AND IMPORTANCE TO THIS PLACE CALLED PRISON THAT WE ALL ARE SHYING AWAY FROM?

*My dear friend, the prison is far better than
the University, where ASUU is busy playing us like football * Am off to kirikiri Prison...join me so dat u can be my vice.
Re: Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by Lamasta(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
The prison form is for FREE You can commit a crime and you will be given the form for Kirikiri Maximum and continue praying that God should help you to become President if you eventually made it to Kirikiri maximum
Re: Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by benny4wax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lamasta: The prison form is for FREE You can commit a crime and you will be given the form for Kirikiri Maximum and continue praying that God should help you to become President if you eventually made it to Kirikiri maximum
DO YOU TINK IT IS EASY TO GET INTO KIRIKIRI PRISON, YOU MUST KNOW SOMEBODY OOOOOO......OR ELSE U WILL LAND IN KPAKO POLICE CELL IN ORILE

1 Like

Re: Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by DukeNija(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
They were not criminals. These were political prisoners. Men with strong virtues whom their various governments could not afford to allow roam freely due to their charismatic leadership qualities.
They wield more influence that the presidents. And when imprisoned and in solitude, they tend to reflect, and redirect their zeal to less aggressive and individual cause, making it easier for them to regain or even surpass previous societal acceptance level.
Re: Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by banjicom(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
I beg when you reach prison help me greet other important prison inmate like you! And other mad prisoner too.....

I can't afford 2 go to prison am 2 innocent for dat tongue
Re: Is The Prison A Hidden Academy For World Leaders? by benny4wax(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
banjicom: I beg when you reach prison help me greet other important prison inmate like you! And other mad prisoner too.....

I can't afford 2 go to prison am 2 innocent for dat tongue
my able VP

(1) (Reply)

"Call For Impeachment Is Not Treason" - APC / Daughter Of Former President Obasanjo Writes Father, Says He Is Liar, Hypocrite / Lagos to clamp down on illegal taxi operators- Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.