Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons (11678 Views)

Protest In Jigawa Over 'Harassment Of Sule Lamido By Jigawa State Governor(pics) / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015

This is where the former governor of Jigawa State,
Sule Lamido and his sons now use as prison after
a judge ordered that he and his sons be remanded
in custody. A new office wing was hurried cleared
out in the new wing section to make this new ‘jail’
for the latest VIPs (very important prisoners). What
are your thoughts on this?

http://yesreport..nl/2015/07/see-inside-prison-photos-of-sule-lamido.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
kiss
SOME NIGERIANS CAN'T AFFORD SUCH FLOOR TO SLEEP AND THESE ID1OTS HAVE IT AND THREE BEDS...

THIS IS FAR TOO COMFORTABLE... IT'S LIKE A YAHOO BOY ROOM IN THE UNI....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
The core reason for imprisonment iis taking people out of society and placing them iin confinement, away from the community. We should stop ranting bout the nature of the lamido's.

Meanwhile EFCC should stop making pple like Tinubu look like saints

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by seedgreen(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Following
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by illmatic101(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
wait ooh!!
what I'm I seeing shocked shocked shocked
so EFCC actually offered them blankets and pillows, when GEJ said stealing is different from corruption you guys were busy arguing RUBBISH.

I hope Amaechi cell is going to be furnish with a portable fridge and a flat screen tv

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
No difference from the luxurious life they are used to. I guess they have an A.C

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Baba weyre blogger grin

3 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by temitemi1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by doublewisdom: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vindictive super dullard.

7 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
prisonSNEH!!
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Princecalm(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigerians have really made the prison look so bad, a prison in the real sense does not neccessary mean putting someone in a room that has no ventilation or without bed but restricting your rights to a very large extent and that is why hip hop artists in the US can go to prisons and come out without anybody making a fuss about it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by scribble: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Very comfy

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Baba blogger u will soon be arrested like that naojahotgist guy......

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP Thats My room in My school's hostel.
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by ogba20: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
vimi:
Eww
. Not until i see ameachi here forget it.

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Young03(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mehn,,e de like paradise to some poeple. oo
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by tolexy007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
g
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by eliteweb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hustlers everywhere...
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by dustmalik: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
funbox:
Baba blogger u will soon be arrested like that naojahotgist guy......
Don't mind the blogger. Noone will bother to arrest him because he's probably lying about the room being where the ex-governor and his sons are being imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Talented90(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
My greatest fear. . . Being confined in a little space, with no freedom. . .
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by ihesiuloa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
This country... Is this really the change we were hearing here and there?? A petty thief steals pepper and he is taken to the worst prison facilities you can think of but a government official steals trillions of naira and he us given a five star prison facilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by KpStone(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'm preserving this small piece of land to build a maximum security prison for Wike

5 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by omonnakoda: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Princecalm:
Nigerians have really made the prison look so bad, a prison in the real sense does not neccessary mean putting someone in a room that has no ventilation or without bed but restricting your rights to a very large extent and that is why hip hop artists in the US can go to prisons and come out without anybody making a fuss about it.
what is this one saying.? Wetin konsain US for this matter? So if una no call US una neva talk?

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Princecalm(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
what is this one saying.? Wetin konsain US for this matter? So if una no call US una neva talk?
I clicked my mention(s) thinking I will meet something reasonable only to find this.

6 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by chymystique(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I guess there is an Air Conditioning Unit in the room... Yeye undecided
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Sunnymatey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
They are two categories of prison cells in Nigeria: 1. The dirty stuffy small rooms mend for people accused of stealing goat, #1000, reharge card etc. 2. The luxery spacious well tile and ventilated rooms reserve for those who steal billions of Naira and dollars. What is the govt telling the masses.

6 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by omonnakoda: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Princecalm:
I clicked my mention(s) thinking I will meet something reasonable only to find this.
one dey you go get sense finally

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
ogba20:
. Not until i see ameachi here forget it.
the corrupt ones like amaechi will always be shielded from being pierced by EFCC for corruption. angry

1 Like

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by pendusky(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by Princecalm(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
one dey I go get sense finally

2 Likes

Re: See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't expect them to be cramped with the rest of the prisoners and this is a huge cry from the lifestyles they're used to.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Court Reaffirms Emenike As Abia APC Candidate / Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.