Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Guide To Job Interview Preparation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guide To Job Interview Preparation (432 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / My Yuletide Message To Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Job Interview Preparation by scubed(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
The biggest mistake in interviewing is not being fully prepared. It behooves job-seekers to use every conceivable means possible to prepare for the interview and to allow ample time to fully prepare. Understand that interviewing is a skill; as with all skills, preparation and practice enhance the quality of that skill. Preparation can make the difference between getting an offer and getting rejected. There is no one “best” way to prepare for a job interview. Rather, there are specific and important strategies to enhance one’s chances for job interview success. Here are the strategies you need to prepare for a job interview;

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/12/09/guide-job-interview-preparation/#KAEMXGX4rEbkgZyR.99

(1) (Reply)

FSM Urgent Recruitment In Lagos! / A Vacancy At Divine Offspring For Fine Art Teacher / Opportunity In Printing Firm In Abuja & Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.