Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS (4811 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party,says "They Are Bunch Of Looters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by harbiola1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
With all these that i'm seeing, op would have to reverse the view about Yorubas. very funny, despite the complexity of yorubaland, just 1 house is convincing u.

But my Yoruba people have finally had it nw, ready to pour it down so they can pick it from the ground.

How do i eulogise u guys cry
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DaLover(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sam xiu lee: lol....couldn't stop laughing,the problem the SW have with uncle Jonathan is simple,they want him to deliver on his electoral promises and not give excuses,he was aware of boko haram before he asked for their votes,Jonathan has ruled them for 6 years nothing has changed,Awolowo was in office has a premier of the region from 1964 to 1960 yet no Nigerian president,dead or alive can match his legacies.
Most Nigerians,especially southerners,yoruba,edo,itsekiri,egun,urhobo,ikweris,ogogonis like uncle Jonathan for his personalities but they don't like his government.
BTW osun state was the only state in the southwest he didn't win in 2011.
Gej has being in power for six years and yet we can hardly feel his achievement in any sector,another four years will make it ten years,the longest serving President,pls he should make too, for another let's try someone else,he is just like IBB,Jimmy Carter a lot of people like them, but hate their regime/government.

GEJ has ruled for 6 years...you must be a dunce!

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DaLover(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sam xiu lee: lol....couldn't stop laughing,the problem the SW have with uncle Jonathan is simple,they want him to deliver on his electoral promises and not give excuses,he was aware of boko haram before he asked for their votes,Jonathan has ruled them for 6 years nothing has changed,Awolowo was in office has a premier of the region from 1964 to 1960 yet no Nigerian president,dead or alive can match his legacies.
Most Nigerians,especially southerners,yoruba,edo,itsekiri,egun,urhobo,ikweris,ogogonis like uncle Jonathan for his personalities but they don't like his government.
BTW osun state was the only state in the southwest he didn't win in 2011.
Gej has being in power for six years and yet we can hardly feel his achievement in any sector,another four years will make it ten years,the longest serving President,pls he should make too, for another let's try someone else,he is just like IBB,Jimmy Carter a lot of people like them, but hate their regime/government.

GEJ has ruled for 6 years...you must be a dunce!

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DaLover(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Desola:

You dey mind the forker?

The west decided that PDP had had its run of madness and decided to put paid to the evil party. We made that decision collectively and the rest is now history.

Let it be known to them that the way in which PDP was disgraced out of the west is the way Jonathan will be sent back to his creeks with his region and neighbouring region never smelling power again for as long as Nigeria continues to exist.

The west's 'NO' vote will hit jonathan like a tsunami.
You don't need them just their oil...
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
DaLover:
You don't need them just their oil...

I don't even have time for nl today but I need to tell you to shut the fvck up about oil. Just shut up! Your "oil" only subsidizes the North and the SE. Even without Ondo's oil - the SW contributes more to the FG than it takes back in return. Now add Ondo's oil and all the Ilaje and Itsekiri oil and gas in Delta - then you would know the SW is just as cheated as the SS in the Nigerian quagmire.

We can even go further and talk about who actually owns a big chunk of the offshore oil in Nigeria if all the regions were separate countries. Based on geography and territorial water - a big chunk of the offshore oil falls into Lagos and Ondo's territorial waters. So shut up about the darn oil!

Topic:

In as much as the story is just as truthful as Santa Claus' story, I know there might be Yoruba's out there who would rather have GEJ than anything Northern. Heck, there are tons of Yoruba's who don't even like Awolowo that much. There are even Yoruba's who don't like the Yoruba elites and politicians - they think they're the biggest problem to Nigeria and the Yoruba race. That's based on my own scholarship and interaction. However, when it comes to Yoruba interests - Yoruba's would always speak with one voice. But the people just go about it with different approaches.

PS: The Yoruba's I'm alluding to are REAL Yoruba's, not Isale_gan2 and Tomakint fraudulent and phony Igbotic/ragheaded Yoruba's. Not chameleons who can't claim their own ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by knightsTempler: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Unfortunately, a lot of APC politicians are almost as delusional and totally disconnected from reality as the internet APC folks. Beats me why anyone'd sincerely believe that APC as a party is different from PDP, when APC is riddled with politician who were outfoxed in PDP. We really have to stop mutilating the word "progressive", unless someone is telling me that craddle-robbers and perverts(grown behind senators who want to marry and have s.ex with babies), crooks, malevolent rabble-rousers (you know...those guys that want the snake and the monkey to drown in the blood of the chicken),blood thirsty religious whack jobs, delusional elitist SOB's with exaggerated self importance and uncouth hooligans can now be classified as "progressive".

Before anyone jumps into the usual threat and cheap blackmail bandwagon, I just described 98% of the politicians in PDP, APC, APGA, LP (feel free to insert other inconsequential village parties). These are just platforms for contesting election, where each party is a congregation of strange bedfellows with divergent ideologies.

5 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DaLover(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
shymexx:

I don't even have time for nl today but I need to tell you to shut the fvck up about oil. Just shut up! Your "oil" only subsidizes the North and the SE. Even without Ondo's oil - the SW contributes more to the FG than it takes back in return. Now add Ondo's oil and all the Ilaje and Itsekiri oil and gas in Delta - then you would know the SW is just as cheated as the SS in the Nigerian quagmire.

We can even go further and talk about who actually owns a big chunk of the offshore oil in Nigeria if all the regions were separate countries. Based on geography and territorial water - a big chunk of the offshore oil falls into Lagos and Ondo's territorial waters. So shut up about the darn oil!

Topic:

In as much as the story is just as truthful as Santa Claus' story, I know there might be Yoruba's out there who would rather have GEJ than anything Northern. Heck, there are tons of Yoruba's who don't even like Awolowo that much. There are even Yoruba's who don't like the Yoruba elites and politicians - they think they're the biggest problem to Nigeria and the Yoruba race. That's based on my own scholarship and interaction. However, when it comes to Yoruba interests - Yoruba's would always speak with one voice. But the people just go about it with different approaches.

PS: The Yoruba's I'm alluding to are REAL Yoruba's, not Isale_gan2 and Tomakint fraudulent and phony Igbotic/ragheaded Yoruba's. Not chameleons who can't claim their own ethnic groups.

Stop being a myopic retard, all offshore oil belongs to delta, bayelsa, rivers and akwa Ibom, so stop deceiving yourself, tell me, does any SW state receive money from the off shore oil? Did the recent off shore oil spills affect any SW state?....

There is no Yoruba in delta state, itsekiri are a minority in the 3 warri lgas, and they don't even consider themselves Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
DaLover:

Stop being a myopic retard, all offshore oil belongs to delta, bayelsa, rivers and akwa Ibom, so stop deceiving yourself, tell me, does any SW state receive money from the off shore oil? Did the recent off shore oil spills affect any SW state?....

There is no Yoruba in delta state, itsekiri are a minority in the 3 warri lgas, and they don't even consider themselves Yoruba

Uneducated and unsophisticated duffer, do you know the difference between state boundaries and territorial waters? Like Sagamite would say: product of a failed educational system in a country that's permanently in abyss.

The same minority group owns more than 50% of the oil wealth in Delta. I guess that's why you pricks want to wipe them off the map. Pray tell me why all the other ethnic groups in Delta have articles everywhere on the web against them and their Yorubaness? They're not Yoruba when it comes to oil - however when it comes to hating them and trying to steal their lands, they automatically become Yoruba's that migrated from Ijebu Ode and Owo. Just shut up and stick to the topic!

6 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by eazzzy1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
shymexx:

Uneducated and unsophisticated duffer, do you know the difference between state boundaries and territorial waters? Like Sagamite would say: product of a failed educational system in a country that's permanently in abyss.

The same minority group owns more than 50% of the oil wealth in Delta. I guess that's why you pricks want to wipe them off the map. Pray tell me why all the other ethnic groups in Delta have articles everywhere on the web against them and their Yorubaness? They're not Yoruba when it comes to oil - however when it comes to hating them and trying to steal their lands, they automatically become Yoruba's that migrated from Ijebu Ode and Owo. Just shut up and stick to the topic!
Even at this point in time, u still don't know anything.
o dikwa very risky

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by oduaboy1: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

So, they pasted it in Enugu, abia, ebonyi?
traveling is part of experience and knowledge in deed.
because as it stands now, even hausas understand Nigerian ppls more than yorubas.
what even proves u are more literate than the hausas sef?
I underestimated your outright stupidity,Ngozieverdumb
Putting yorubas and hausas in the same sentence in terms of literacy level is "idiopathic".

4 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by pmc01(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Olodo bantu ni OP yi o. Oju yin a ja, eyin alainironu wonyin.
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Lucasbalo(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2013
nerodenero: I don't take most ethnic bigotry comments seriously on this forum. In fact, it is not the true representation of most ethnic groups in the country. Yes, issues are based on ethnic and religious lines but there are still so many people with unbiased minds. I have been privileged to be helped by so many people. I thank God for their lives and that is why I am always ready to help irrespective of ethnic group and religion.
Good for you .
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Dereformer(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Desola:

really? You think patronage will work on my likes? What do you take me for? A south southerner or an ibo?

You have to be ace in your game to try and pull a blinder with me. I don't subscribe to patronage. Playing reverse psychology; telling me that I underestimate our political sagacity? Is that a new phrase you have just stumbled upon or do you think I need a lesser Nigerian citizen to remind me of our own prowess? I don't need low lives to tell me what I am or what I am not. That Yorubas are in this union with demented heads that exist in other regions should tell you that you are the ones who should be honoured to say you share a country with intellectually superior people such as the Yorubas.

Moraforker telling me that I underrate our own sophistication. Can an ijaw drunkard tell a Yoruba his tradition? Nonsense! If not for Yorubas you non-entities will still be jumping from trees to trees in palm frongs.

Shiatsu! angry

Very empty and irrelevant.
To me, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Dereformer(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Desola:

really? You think patronage will work on my likes? What do you take me for? A south southerner or an ibo?

You have to be ace in your game to try and pull a blinder with me. I don't subscribe to patronage. Playing reverse psychology; telling me that I underestimate our political sagacity? Is that a new phrase you have just stumbled upon or do you think I need a lesser Nigerian citizen to remind me of our own prowess? I don't need low lives to tell me what I am or what I am not. That Yorubas are in this union with demented heads that exist in other regions should tell you that you are the ones who should be honoured to say you share a country with intellectually superior people such as the Yorubas.

Moraforker telling me that I underrate our own sophistication. Can an ijaw drunkard tell a Yoruba his tradition? Nonsense! If not for Yorubas you non-entities will still be jumping from trees to trees in palm frongs.

Shiatsu! angry

Very empty and irrelevant.
To me, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by timifakay(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Basically we just select the lesser evil into offices (at all levels of governance, from LG to FG) during our so called ‘elections‘. I think thats where tribes come into consieration at the federal level based on past experiences with people from each region.
Crucify my NL handle now, won‘t pull a strand of hair from my head.
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by LajaLaba: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
mmmmm
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by 5thNOTE: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
PapaBrowne: The best two performing ministers in Jonathan's cabinet are Yoruba. Adesina and Aganga.

I know too many Yorubas who support Jonathan's government almost to an annoying point.

On Facebook Jonathan has almost an equal number of Yoruba fans commenting positively like you have from other parts of the south.

To put things in better perspective ask yourself how come despite PDP's seeming unpopularity, they garnered enough votes to come second above APC in ondo state.

Forget all those ewarriors. They aren't representative of the Yoruba race who I know as very intelligent and organized set of people.
Wht decieful point have u made now? Stop exonerating urself - d SW. D Two U mention should be D most stipud, y? frm D minister of agric, i can deduce that D other is stupid. Where they said that they have rice production In this country i cant see it, nor feel D impact. Rice price for a small rubber is #600 since they ban rice import it is getting higher. I knw ppl who hardly look at D foriegn rice due to cost but face D local rice, that type that has always been there in nigeria. Wht they provided to take D place of rice import is nt seen. And worst still its D foreign rice, that hypocritically they say they banned due to growing domestic rice production, is wht is seen every where. A full bag of rice is #13,500. And it is this year a rubber of rice left #350 to its present amount, and we are nt talking of other commodities that are now at gold price, ist beans, garri. And u come here to say that he is working, becus u saw niaralanders euphoriated with lip services in D agric sector posted here. Cost of buying fish now is another thing in this country, a very slim fish is #150. U need to see D fish a whole family consume, filled with bones or taste like water cost it is cheap, u can get it 4 150, least 100 niara, and D guy jump without looking by banning fish import without a single standard company for fish in D country. A country which import milk, for such a huge market we have in nigeria for milk. And it is nt that D milk is even concentrated or real mik, it is further diluted. Peak Milk taste like water, we are nt talking of D rest. Those their chocolate and somthing like cowbell and all D chocolate-milk powder has one bad element that if u take it u want vomit, it affect ur nostrils. I knw its added 4 gain instead of D right material. A country that import tin-tomato, and if u go and check whts on ground to have a tomato processing plant, u will see that it was abdoned D day it was read out as a project by govt to D public and u write such failure is working minister. I wonder why ist that major tribes in nigeria always get pass mark when they woefully fail below D minority tribe and D minority are always easy criminated. Tell me whats is D difference D agric minister have set? Thialand that export rice to us, are they bigger than us? Can we export this our sand grian, unperboiled rice outside D country. Can u store it in warehouse be4 u sell it in D market as is dond to those rice sold in our markets? There is difference btw Brown rice and white rice, which is nigeria producing? A country that have no data, is a deceitful country. If u produce these things put them on data, if u have smthing u will be able, bold to display it. This is data we are talking of nt really human data! Why shuld NNPC hid informations? We quick to copy punitive measures in this country to further ehance D elite frée scale corruption spree.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2013
odua boy: I underestimated your outright stupidity,Ngozieverdumb
Putting yorubas and hausas in the same sentence in terms of literacy level is "idiopathic".

So what exactly have u ppl done for nigeria if u are more literate than they are?
Am not talking of literacy rates, am talking abt the impact.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by advocate666: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
op, don't believe anything a yoruba person tells you. You are better off making a pact with a real rattlesnake.
They will tell you what you want to hear but as soon as you turn your back, a sharp knife will enter. They never attack from the front.
Anyway, you are very courageous to go and stay with them. It is a miracle that you weren't used for ritual purposes.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Ugom38(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Desola:

You know its symptoms because you suffered it first hand, didn't you?

typical of Desola,intense hatred can be destructive esp 4 atribal bigot lyk u .mek a new yr resolution abt ur lyf,it sucks.
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen:

So what exactly have u ppl done for nigeria if u are more literate than they are?
It was a yoruba man- BISHOP SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER, that codified the ibo alphabet and wrote the first book in ibo language- isoama ibo, the vocabulary of the ibo language and the first comprehensive ibo dictionary in the year 1857
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DaLover(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
shymexx:

The itsekiri trace their origins to Benin kingdom...they do not own 50% of the oil in delta state, I have worked in the oil industry for 10 years, 6 of those years in warri city..
In terms of population distribution, the three warri lgas are shared with Ijaw, with itsekiri being the minority, so I dont know what the hell you are talking about...
Tomopolo home area is in one of the warri areas for goodness sake, stop making false claims

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Femolacaster(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
advocate666: op, don't believe anything a yoruba person tells you. You are better off making a pact with a real rattlesnake.
They will tell you what you want to hear but as soon as you turn your back, a sharp knife will enter. They never attack from the front.
Anyway, you are very courageous to go and stay with them. It is a miracle that you weren't used for ritual purposes.
Sometimes, it is better to keep quiet, that will put people in doubt whether u are an eediot or not, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Have they used any of your family members for ritual. Using people for ritual is more pronounced in SE than any other region in Nigeria. Next time think before u type.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
KIRIJI: It was a yoruba man- BISHOP SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER, that codified the ibo alphabet and wrote the first book in ibo language- isoama ibo, the vocabulary of the ibo language and the first comprehensive ibo dictionary in the year 1857
OK?
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Femolacaster:
Sometimes, it is better to keep quiet, that will put people in doubt whether u are an eediot or not, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Have they used any of your family members for ritual. Using people for ritual is more pronounced in SE than any other region in Nigeria. Next time think before u type.

aside nollywood, do u have evidence to prove its worse in SE
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by russellino: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
KIRIJI: It was a yoruba man- BISHOP SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER, that codified the ibo alphabet and wrote the first book in ibo language- isoama ibo, the vocabulary of the ibo language and the first comprehensive ibo dictionary in the year 1857

K.O. Mbadiwe then a minister in the first republic cleared a major slum in lagos and paved the way for Surulere to be built. Does it mean that Igbos did something for the yorubas or it was just one man doing his duty.

3 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by wirinet(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
PapaBrowne: The best two performing ministers in Jonathan's cabinet are Yoruba. Adesina and Aganga.

I know too many Yorubas who support Jonathan's government almost to an annoying point.

On Facebook Jonathan has almost an equal number of Yoruba fans commenting positively like you have from other parts of the south.

To put things in better perspective ask yourself how come despite PDP's seeming unpopularity, they garnered enough votes to come second above APC in ondo state.

Forget all those ewarriors. They aren't representative of the Yoruba race who I know as very intelligent and organized set of people.

And so? A lot of ijaws feel Jonathan is not a true representative of Ijaw ingenuity, courage and aspirations. Same way a lot of south south people feel Jonathan was never a recognized political leader but a yoruba- hausa imposition to control the receive Nigerdelta.

The OP is showing the same signs of political naivity as that shown by Jonathan and his handlers. In an underdeveloped democracy like ours, with mostly ill informed and semi illiterate electorate, Elections are not determined by the voters per se. People depend on their leaders to guide them on who to cast their votes for or sell their votes outrightly. I was in rural ondo during IBB concealed primaries in 1992, and on the day of the election, people were asking their political and traditional rulers who to cast their votes for. Word came late in the day that it was yaradua (sheu) that the leader chose, and every body (including my host) went out and voted shau Yaradua as SDP presidential candidate against their homeboy Falaye(even in his ward).

What am i saying? In Nigeria political leaders determine the outcome of elections more than ideology or even campaign manifestos.
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by oduaboy1: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen:

In what way have the hausas impacted on nigeria more than the yorubas?.
You cant start listing them...am waiting
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
odua boy: Please start listing what the fulanis have done for nigeria.
Am waiting
exactly both of u are on the same level.
The middle beltans are however better than u both.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by oduaboy1: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
advocate666: It is a miracle that you weren't used for ritual purposes.
You and i know that ibos hold the ace when it comes to ritualism
ngozievergreen:
Stop parambulating.......you said that hausas have contributed more to nigeria than the yorubas.....The onus is on you to prove that.
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nogen: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Hahahaha! See upper cut!Ngo nwayo kwa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK / UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.