Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer (5899 Views)

You Think Is Over? No Is Not, With The Story Of World Biggest Woman,mary Rosales / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Husband Of Egopersonified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer by princevinco(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Many things have been said of Mayra Rosales or half ton killer as people may call her and many things may still be said about her. But of all the comments, I am yet to hear full comments about her husband Mr. Rosales, yet the story of Mayra Rosales would never be complete without any thing said about her husband. I said this because her husband is an epitome of a real husband who had stood beside her despite all odd even when she looked like a monster.

The story surrounding Mayra Rosales or half ton killer as been referred to, please watch the video in youtube, I watched it myself there. In that video, you will see that the person who was attending to her and showing her love was her husband Mr. Rosales. That is to say the husband really stood solidly by her not minding all odds quiet unlike some couples who would have abandoned their spouses for a slightest challenge. Of a truth only few men would do what Mr. Rosales had done.

Believe you me; Mrs. Mayra is alive today because of her will power to live and the love shown her by her husband which gave her hope. How many men will do that, standing solidly beside her? Please be sincere to yourself if you are a man: WILL YOU HAVE STOOD SOLIDLY BESIDE HER?

Of a truth, many men would have abandoned her since, but not so with Mr. Rosales, and if an award should be given to someone who had demonstrated real love in action, the award should go to Mr. Rosales. I wish men and women should borrow a leaf from him to stand beside our spouse no matter the situation instead of abandoning our partner at the slightest challenge.

SOURCE: http://www.marriageevergreen.com
Re: The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer by swappylove: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Now she is slim she has divorced him.human love is fickle

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / To My Future Kids / It`s Our Wedding Ffs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.