Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Free Driving Lessons For 20 People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Driving Lessons For 20 People (456 Views)

2015 In Review: My Lessons For The Year. Share Yours. / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by EyesulO(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seeing there are lots of people who will love to know to drive but can't get someone to teach them to drive for one reason or the other. I mean serious people who are tired of being disadvantaged in any way for not knowing how to drive. I am offering free driving lessons for 20 people who meet the following criteria:
1. You are willing and available to learn within the next one week.
2. You have a car to learn with.
3. You reside in Lagos.
4. You will come back to this thread and post your progress and appreciation to the mods for making this post visible for all to see.
Send me an sms on 08124079748 convincing me of your need to know to drive. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Compare Yourself To One Nigerian Bank Name, According To Their Performance. / Nd/hnd Accountant Needed At Pip Nigeria Resources Limited / Flow Station Production Process Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.