Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (41907 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by GetUmad: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
faithfuldon: Let me follow the foot step of great writers on nairaland such as mazi omenuzo my mentor.
Pls I can't update tomorrow because it is friday like others use sunday. Am a muslim, so I will respect my day too. See u on saturday I luv u all.
Pls give us one more episode. Saturday is too far.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by medalz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wow! You indeed great. Pls are u still in NPF?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ojeota(f): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2013
@op meaning no update on sunday too
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Edipee(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2013
faithfuldon: I met a girl around 4pm today at the zenith bank ATM near wuse market and she was reading my story while on the line for cash today. I greeted her and we chatted for a while.
@ d girl
I drop u with toyota highlander jeep at zone 5. I told u that today is my bros birthday and you said is also yours today that you are his birthday mate. I ask u abt wat u were reading on nairaland u said is abt one yeye policeman and I told u that I will tell you happy birthday in special way tonight. This is it "Happy Birthday" bt that number I gave u is fake cos am d yeye policeman. U just miss ur handsome dude that you were telling ur friend on fone. Yes I can speak fulani
***surprised**
what a kul story! @Op, but why girls dey tu form nau? She was enjoying d story but telling you its about a yeye policeman. SMH.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 1:25am On Dec 13, 2013
O boy u are a real Don, I dove my cap for u. See u first thing on saturday morning. Pirators should please stay away from this guy story cos if u steal it he will get u down anywhere anyday. Being an inteligent officer with full police backing and all oga at the top both in army, custom and immigration. Let him reap the fruit of his labour please.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ruffhandu: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2013
faithfuldon: I met a girl around 4pm today at the zenith bank ATM near wuse market and she was reading my story while on the line for cash today. I greeted her and we chatted for a while.
@ d girl
I drop u with toyota highlander jeep at zone 5. I told u that today is my bros birthday and you said is also yours today that you are his birthday mate. I ask u abt wat u were reading on nairaland u said is abt one yeye policeman and I told u that I will tell you happy birthday in special way tonight. This is it "Happy Birthday" bt that number I gave u is fake cos am d yeye policeman. U just miss ur handsome dude that you were telling ur friend on fone. Yes I can speak fulani
***surprised**

@Faithfuldon,
I've been following since u started. Be encouraged in ur writing.
Ur encounter with d fulani gal here jus got me laffing. Life is full of surprises.
Keep up with ur writing n don't keep us waiting for ur updates fr too long.

cheers!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by annylove(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmm.....I'm really enjoying this story.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yungdamaz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Till morrow abii.....owk am waiting
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hikmoj(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
donphilopus: An ehi, Anetuno onimvi noo! I'm from Igarra, in Edo state.
evu re ka ani idah uvi ni? Anyway all join! Thumb up.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
I can't wait to see the end of this story ooo. finish it quick so I can start writing my stript for nollywood movie
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Happy friday to you all.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donphilopus: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
hikmoj:
evu re ka ani idah uvi ni? Anyway all join! Thumb up.
I'm different from the OP na! Makuwu ooo
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
moscobabs: I can't wait to see the end of this story ooo. finish it quick so I can start writing my stript for nollywood movie
Jail is waiting if u try my work oooh.but thanks for the comment.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hikmoj(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
donphilopus: I'm different from the OP na! Makuwu ooo
wen u go update
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donphilopus: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
hikmoj:
wen u go update
Lol tomorrow! You know today is Friday, so I need to keep the sabbath day holy. I'm just joking o, I'm different from the op! The guy is Faithfuldon.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2013
So because I took a break to rest, everybody ran away. Why na? Anyway gud morning and happy weekend.
I will update b4 9am, will jus get another network modem.MTN is rilly bad.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2013
ojeota: @op meaning no update on sunday too
madam, i will to update even on sunday. u hear! i kind of like u and the gentle way u comment. how is lagos.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 4:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Good morning Don, today is saturday, waiting for the upadate please..
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Kakarito(m): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Gud mrn don, 9am is too far nw.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2013
[b][/b]I REALLY ENJOY THIS STORY! Keep it up man!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by AYODEJI94(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: Anyway gud morning and happy weekend.
I will update b4 9am,.
8:40a.m. Reloading tins
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by buoye1(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
9:02am...........oga yeye policegrin where u dey?!?come update nw
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Martini101(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Oga Police, u suppose don give us one dose by now!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Oya oooOoooooo this is 9.26am
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
PoliceDon we know is ur story, but u gave us a taste which we really enjoyed and we want more, please tell us if u don't want to again so that we can rest.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2013
Welcome back
Stephen received a call on his phone and the person was telling him to stop at Miango junction opposite NASCO Company to collect report and summit for him the head quarter. That reminded me that why is it that nobody had called me since i left the office with SSS to know what is wrong or are they aware of what is going on and they don’t want to get involve in my problem after all i have done for each and every one of them.
I continued with my thought that maybe one of this politicians that i have successfully dealt with is trying to get back at me. There was a time that i was coming back to the office after buying some plain sheet for the printer that my oga said that there is a case on ground that a member of the state house of assembly was attacked by unknown people and was beaten to coma. “The speaker is asking me to come to know how far we have gone with the case” he said. “Sir, what do you want me to do” i asked. “I want you and me to go there and i will tell him that you are the officer in charge of the case and you will tell him that investigation is ongoing” he replies. “Are we magicians? How can we go about a case that nobody is coming with information”, i added. “Don’t mind them? They will stay in their offices with their big belle and they expect us to pack their shit” he said. “Ok let me drop this paper and will be on our way” i said. On getting to the admin office, i discovered that many officers were waiting to print but no paper and they can’t use their money buy always. They were trying to drag the plain shit with me but i refused. I took the quantity i needed and gave the rest to them to use. I pick up a police case file and kept the plain sheet in it. Since i can’t trust anybody with it, i join my oga with it in the car and we drove to the speaker’s office in Gombe road.
We got there and discovered that many people were waiting for him and he was not in the office. “So this man thought i have nothing doing and he brought me to his office to wait for him” my oga said. “Let’s wait for 20 minutes and if he is not here then we should go” i added. We sat down and i sat close to a man that said he is AIT reporter in Bauchi and is name is Terver Tyva from Benue. We got talking and i promise to call him for a big story someday and we exchange number. I overheard the secretary trying to give out the speaker’s private number to a man that i believed came for something important that the secretary is aware. I wrote down the number as she was calling but before she called the last number the speaker step in and she stopped saying that he is even here. Everybody wanted to see him first but he insisted that he want to see us because it is a matter of security which is important and we should follow him to his office.
On getting to the office, he asked my oga about the case and my oga said he travelled and he was just coming back this morning that i am the officer in charge of the case and he brought me here to tell myself. I greeted the speaker and answered cheerfully.
I told him that the case is a big case because many people are interested in the case and he nodded in affirmation. I told him that the IG called this morning to ask about this case that even the Governor called him to know about the case. “Sir from our finding we discovered that the act was financed by a top member of the house that disagreed with the victim” i said opening the file in my hand. My oga was impressed the way i forged something out of nothing and i can see it in his eyes. “So sir, when i said top member of the house i mean you and no exception” i added and i can see confusion in my oga’s face thinking what is this boy up to. The smile on the speaker’s face cleared and i can see his legs shaking and i capitalised on that and continued. “We use some of our secret agent on the field to get the phone number of the person we feel financed the attack” i said. I started calling the numbers i got from the secretary and stopped mid way and said why am i calling it for you. “I will send this number to the SSS today to extract the owner’s conversation for us before we make an arrest” i added. By this time, the speaker’s eyes had turn red and he was about to shed tears. He picked up his intercom and instructed the secretary that he don’t need any visitors today. “Who and who knows about this” he said with a shaking voice. “I’m just hearing about it for the first time” my oga interrupted. “The IG ordered that i should brief the Governor today” I said. “I don’t want you to take this to the Governor” he said. “Sir why? This case is very important to the IG and the Governor, i can’t do anything” i said feeling happy for getting this man where i wanted him. “i will give you and your oga here 15 million cash now if you agreed to turn this case in a way that he does point to me” he said. If this man have 15 million in his office then there is more here and in the bank. Sir, am a good Muslim and i can’t take bribe to do my work and what do you want to tell the press people that have been coming and even one followed us here now from AIT and he is downstairs now waiting for the me. “Ehh so the press is involved” he asked. “Yes na” i said while calling the number of Mr. Terver i just collected and i put it on speaker. “Who is this” Mr Terver asked. “Are you not the AIT reporter i just met and you need a big story” i asked. “Yes ooh, i forgot to save your number but did you have the story now” he added. “You are not a serious reporter, you need a story and you can’t even safe my number, i will get back to you” i said while ending the call. “You see different media had been coming for this story i refuse to comment because i know how delicate it is” i said while looking at my oga face who was wondering where on earth i came from or am i secret agent he don’t know. The speaker started sheding tears while explaining that the victim was planning on removing him as speaker because he was not part of their homosexual activities they were involved in, so he ordered the hit on him. The speaker knelt down for me and said i should help him.
“Ok can you bring 35 million so that i will think of what to do” i said. He told us that he can afford 30 million cash now but promise to give me the remaining next month after sittings. “I won’t collect the 5 million, i need the list of all those involved in the homosexual activities in the house, so that we can arrange them in line in case they want to impeach you again because am a muslim and islam frond at homosexuality” i said with another thing in mind.
He picked i plain sheet on his table and wrote about 12 names and 2 hotel names and room numbers and gave me the list quickly like he was under a spell. He called his secretary and asks her to come upstairs with 6 boys that work there. They came in and he asked them to load our car with cartons of faro water which is filled with money. One carton contains 5 million and we walk out very happy. I called the AIT reporter to follow me outside and he did. I ask what he is here for and he said he came to interview the speaker about constitution amendment. I open one of the cartons and gave him 200 thousand and ask him to leave that premises and never to return for any interview. He was so happy and said i wont see his leg here again when i notice the speaker watching us through his window. I told my oga that i did that so the speaker watching us through the window will know that i gave that money to make the reporter keep his mute and i also advice that for this deal to be solid we need to inform the commissioner, so that we will have his backing all time. We got to the commissioner’s house and my oga explain what i did and he was impressed. I was surprised my oga told the commissioner that we got 20 million. The commissioner took 8 million and said me and oga should share the rest.
“You can see why i called 20 million, if i called 30 million, he might take 15 or 17 million and ask us to share 15 or 13 million” he said. My oga gave me 10 million and he kept the rest and warned me that nobody in the station to know about this. I was not bordered about the money, all i was planning is how i can use the list to make more money.
From the list and the information in it, i built two filling stations (One in kogi and One in Bauchi) and two pure water companies. Could one of my victims know who i really am or did some close betrayed me.
Stephen stop at Miango junction to make a call and behold it was a man selling sugarcane that is sending report to Abuja. So SSS had sugarcane sellers as agent.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Am very sorry for keeping u all waiting.
Is just that as much as I luv to keep u updated,I also have other activities that requires my personal attention like my work, businesses and even making luv to my wife which I can't delegate people to help me do.
So put urself in my shoe. I rilly appreciate you reading this!
I luv u all
Urs in charge
Faithful don
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by medalz(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow! You are a bomb.......GBUAA!!!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by tolu4you: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
impressed
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
medalz: Wow! You are a bomb.......GBUAA!!!!
I don't like bombs oooh! Pls use another adjective plsss
tolu4you: impressed
Thanks but I need you to just tell me where I need to improve. Saying impressed,will make me feel as if am perfect which I know am not.
Pls criticize alittle
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
When I didn't update, I saw a lot of comment but now is as if everybody is sleeping. Ok make me sleep too
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hackerjay(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guy,u get am for money ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / ... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.