Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Akpors My Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors My Man (781 Views)

She Stole My Man And Was Making Sure I Knew (photo) / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors Rebuke Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors My Man by Mrsanity1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
kpors Commedy Akpors goes into a chemist, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon. He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist's assistant. "Could you taste this please?" says Akpors Chemist Assistant takes the teaspoon, put it in his mouth swills the liquid and swallow it.. "Does it taste sweet?" says Akpors "No, not at all" says Chemist Assistant. "Good" says Akpors....."the doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar" The Chemist Assistant fainted! ===============
=============== ====

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Finaly In Love With His School Teacher / Nairaland Jokes Chatroom! / Guys Sha....by Ademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.