Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. (17705 Views)

FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Lordmayorz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
I rep ksu,goin 4 my last lap...God, help ur pickin o
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by 3rdeye1(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Don't allow ur boko haram lecturer to resume oo...
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Lordmayorz: I rep ksu,goin 4 my last lap...God, help ur pickin o
Don't worry God will help us all
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2013
3rd eye: Don't allow ur boko haram lecturer to resume oo...
grin
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2013
koboko69: Abeg we go hear word with this pull out bull crap? How dumb can all this students of nowadays be. Una dey hear say some other Schs open..yet nothing dey sup. Una go dey scream pull out! Pull out!! As long as ASUU does not call of the strike the news is bull shit. Abi una nor hear say FG don withdraw dem threat. Mtcheeeew!!! The skelewu dancers, oloshos/club girls, freedom finders, runs men...una fit Gl back Sha...as excuse don dey for una.
This thread was posted before FG withdrew their threat. Please check well before commenting.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 12, 2013
where ma command lodge ladies @? :Dwhere ma command lodge ladies @?
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by bizfirst: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2013
This makes more sense....personally, I've lost faith in ASUU! They seem more intent on buying the SUVs the politicians are using than focusing on the welfare of the students!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Mcmooney(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: your gal dey Inikpi grin
Nah i cant deal with Inikpi babes o dia eyes dey chuck
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Mcmooney(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: I made sure they don't enrich themself with my 2,500 by making sure I pass all my GST exams when I wrote mine. Some failures was caused by the computer imagine writing 3 exams at thesame time in thesame system,there was masive carry over and some was from the lecturer expecially Mr Ogala's course intro to computer that was why the senate invited him to explain why so many student failed.
As 4 me i made sure i sit down wella 4 dat computer deal with Mr. Ogala and his cohorts, i.e Dr. musa, Dr. Bamidele etc i enjoyed it sha twas gr8 sha but i wont go back to all dos ones again
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Mcmooney: Nah i cant deal with Inikpi babes o dia eyes dey chuck
I can't even stay in that hostel even if they dash me. I had to rent an apartment.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by koboko69: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: This thread was posted before FG withdrew their threat. Please check well before commenting.
Ur point is?
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by pigin: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
koboko69:
Ur point is?
5 points
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Mcmooney(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: I can't even stay in that hostel even if they dash me. I had to rent an apartment.
hahahaha dis even frm a gal 4 dat mata, i cant fit stay 4 ksu hostel o
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2013
koboko69:
Ur point is?
some people were saying ASUU has already signed a mou with FG yesterday to call off the strike e.t.c but am saying this thread was posted even before they signed mou. Immediately they released the circular in ksu was when I posted it.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Mcmooney: hahahaha dis even frm a gal 4 dat mata, i cant fit stay 4 ksu hostel o
Abi ooo!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Cabsso(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
yemi2plus: I just dey laugh una. Na by to pull out? The thing is this, all universities in Nigeria has been open since the strike started about five months ago. So, pulling out or saying the school has been open for academic activities to take place is rubbish. Have you bother to ask yourself this question, "will lectures hold?"
Am a ksu student d moment I heard dis news I ran 2sch to confirm it frm d HOD of my department nd he said yes, I asked if lectures wil hold nd he also said sure, so guy pack we'll wit ur mind.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Cabsso(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=dstoms][/quote]
Den continue laffin til we graduate!!!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Cabsso(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2013
Nice move frm ksu, dustin ma bag!!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by yemi2plus(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: hey warning to all you guys that thinks you can come here and poo trash at me b'cos you are allowed to comment on any thread even when you don't have any meaningful contributions,be very careful b'cos you might just get what you didn't bargain for. Am nice doesn't mean I take shit. I repeat watch what you write,I don't take rubbish from anybody!
shut up!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by yemi2plus(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Cabsso:
Am a ksu student d moment I heard dis news I ran 2sch to confirm it frm d HOD of my department nd he said yes, I asked if lectures wil hold nd he also said sure, so guy pack we'll wit ur mind.
okay na. I don park well.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
shut up!
you are an idiiot! You think anyone is your slave here that you can tell to shut up. Wtf is wrong with you? Go get a life and stop misbehaving. God punish you! Fool
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Cabsso:
the guy yemi na pre dites so u no fit blame am
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: you are an idiiot! You think anyone is your slave here that you can tell to shut up. Wtf is wrong with you? Go get a life and stop misbehaving. God punish you! Fool
why are u wasting ur time talking to a pre dite like him he doesn't knows what it entails to become a matriculated student
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Ujawissy: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Is ksu a uni?tell me when Ife will dump ASUU
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Ujawissy: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Is ksu a uni?tell me when Ife will dump ASUU
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Mcmooney(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2013
promisechild: why are u wasting ur time talking to a pre dite like him he doesn't knows what it entails to become a matriculated student
wat can u expect frm a pre degree student whose name is still written wit pencil
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by dstoms(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Cabsso:
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Mcmooney: wat can u expect frm a pre degree student whose name is still written wit pencil
lol u are ryt man
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Ujawissy: Is ksu a uni?tell me when Ife will dump ASUU
when you can't construct a simple english so hw would u know
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by jemsi(f): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2013
angry
Ogui eke: na school be that? i pity some ppl
who is dis maggot?
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by jemsi(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2013
angry who is dis antelope?
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by kingilemona298(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Who be dis one??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eastern Palm University, Ogboko: Okorocha Gets NUC Licence / Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project / Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.