Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout (427 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / I Am Looking For Webmasters In Nigeria / Webmasters In The House, Post Your Twitter Handles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout by kpokas: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Good evening webmasters in the house, i need your help. I have a website on football w.w.w.j.u.s.t.f.u.t.b.o.l.c.o.m i created sometime in September. Unfortunately the website has not even attracted a single visitor. Please i need your advice on how to make the site a lively soccer forum with lots of members. This is my email in case you want to share something with me through mail buchisagums@yahoo.com or you can just simply post your comments and suggestions here
Re: Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout by realugee: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Your forum is too complicated... Try and modify it, then do some advertising.

Make your design simpler, just like NL
Re: Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout by webkuti: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2013
good morning Nigeria..

We launched "" www.webkuti.in "".

Please check it and review it.

Interested to know more about me? Have a project in mind? Contact me!
Email: info@webkuti.com
smileyURL: www.webkuti.com.ng
wink

1 Like

Re: Webmasters In D House, Need Your Assistance On How To Make My Website Standout by bizfirst: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2013
kpokas: Good evening webmasters in the house, i need your help. I have a website on football w.w.w.j.u.s.t.f.u.t.b.o.l.c.o.m i created sometime in September. Unfortunately the website has not even attracted a single visitor. Please i need your advice on how to make the site a lively soccer forum with lots of members. This is my email in case you want to share something with me through mail buchisagums@yahoo.com or you can just simply post your comments and suggestions here

Like everything business, promotion is king - and an absolute king at that! You need to make people more aware of your site's existence.

Then research some SEO techniques. The signature link of mine is a great place to start.

Then patience! The business of making it online is not something that happens overnight - believe me!

Need any more help, PM me or ask here. I'll sure help you out!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Okotie Acquiresexpensive N120m Rolls Royce Coupe › / Pls How Do I Register And Create E-COMPANY? / Exclusively For Those Aspiring To Become Web Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.