Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774602 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked

So my guy Eminem produced a rap movie and I wasn't aware.

I will catch him next time I see him for club cheesy

TV series really made me miss a lot of conventional movies around 2012-2018.

I was too busy downloading series every week to follow up.

Bodied is next on my download list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
AHCB:
well like they say, nothing personal. That's all there is to it.

I personally laughed out loud when Adam dissed Ben's daughter and also his wife. Remember she went hard on him when Ben brought him to his house. Which was a mistake on Ben's part.

Seriously, rap battle is no different from trolling. Never reveal yourself, that is too much of yourself to even your friends, especially if that friendship isn't old.

Exactly, I can relate, but there are some that crosses the line even the audience won't like it, while some are over looked. Case in point,, some couple of years ago in the rap battles section, I participated in the "King's Tourney", I got to the semi- finals and was put up against a friend of mine,, Lol I had to go through his diary and used his quotes against him in the battle, that ultimately won me the battle and sent me to the finals ( I can share you the link if you want , its a fun read). But we were all cool at the end, cus it was just like friendly banter

Now for the other side of the divide(Crossing the line personals), an " online friend" of mine asked me for a battle on NL, we were cool with each other even on FB, I accepted, while I scripted playboy gun bars bla bla, this niggga went to my FB and uploaded my Mum's pic on NL and scripted his whole verse against my mum shocked ,the viewers/judges all went at him, a mod was even involved and had to delete his verse and the thread,, but do you know what I had on my mind then? I was OK with the verse,but was willing to go to his FB page to get the pics of his siblings, and he recently lost his Sister at that point,, if the thread wasn't deleted, I would have scripted something that if I look back to it now, I would have regretted me scripting something like that. Cus I would have crossed the line because of him,, same thing Adam did to Ben and Ben had to rebuttal, that's the cancer I'm talking about.
AHCB:

Ben got served, he took it the hard way but Megaton was far worse, dude was dissed, his whorish girlfriend was dissipated and dude was humbled. He took it like a man though. Unlike Ben.

Remember the line about Megatons girlfriend's vagina? Lord! That line reminded me of me. Lol.
HaHa cheesy,, so many quotable lines ,that if I start listing my favourites,, it may take like 15pages grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
shocked

@bolded, we are definitely wearing the same shoes o,, all these TV series just tie person grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
bobo65:

Megatron is the dopest rapper in that movie
thank God you said in that movie. Cause the dopest is hallow da Don, can't remember his name in that movie, but he was one of the two guys used as comic relief, those two guys laughing during Adam's battle with his mentor. Do you follow battle rap? All of them are battle rappers in real life except Adam.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
AHCB:
a wonderful movie. Wouldn't want to be tag a spoiler you know. Lol.

I'll watch the movie again, need to focus and some of the things said...
OK no qualms man. Since you loved the movie, would suggest if you have data to spare start watching url. All the rappers in that movie participle in url. I love url to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mistercharles: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
shocked

the movie's someohow about how he started rapping fulltime from bodied rap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shittaakeem:

who cares about prime time when we have NTA Channels Galaxy MBI DBN.
Nigga Go Siddon one side

You my friend are no indomie child.

DBN and MBI.

Clapperboard TV.

Os it that the choices were limited then or they were really good.

Food for thought
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Elder0001:
Superfly

Action/thriller

8/10

Mehn... this movie is super dope

Cc koicereloaded jeromeblack

Downloaded this a long time ago. Will watch it this weekend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:
Exactly, I can relate, but there are some that crosses the line even the audience won't like it, while some are over looked. Case in point,, some couple of years ago in the rap battles section, I participated in the "King's Tourney", I got to the semi- finals and was put up against a friend of mine,, Lol I had to go through his diary and used his quotes against him in the battle, that ultimately won me the battle and sent me to the finals ( I can share you the link if you want , its a fun read). But we were all cool at the end, cus it was just like friendly banter

Now for the other side of the divide(Crossing the line personals), an " online friend" of mine asked me for a battle on NL, we were cool with each other even on FB, I accepted, while I scripted playboy gun bars bla bla, this niggga went to my FB and uploaded my Mum's pic on NL and scripted his whole verse against my mum shocked ,the viewers/judges all went at him, a mod was even involved and had to delete his verse and the thread,, but do you know what I had on my mind then? I was OK with the verse,but was willing to go to his FB page to get the pics of his siblings, and he recently lost his Sister at that point,, if the thread wasn't deleted, I would have scripted something that if I look back to it now, I would have regretted me scripting something like that. Cus I would have crossed the line because of him,, same thing Adam did to Ben and Ben had to rebuttal, that's the cancer I'm talking about.
HaHa cheesy,, so many quotable lines ,that if I start listing my favourites,, it may take like 15pages grin
I understand. There's a line and you don't cross it.

Awesome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lizzieorex:
Spoiler alert Hi nobody should not waste his/her data downloading this movie
Someone uploaded it on YouTube grin
Check reviews before jumping in on anything.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
OK no qualms man. Since you loved the movie, would suggest if you have data to spare start watching url. All the rappers in that movie participle in url. I love url to death.
alright. I'll give it a try. Lemme download it first and see what it's about.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Into the spider verse

6/10.

It is enjoyable and all but please stop overrating this movie.
It would have blown my expectations if this is my first time seeing an animation but I have seen better.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
bobo65:

Was too awesome abeg
I feel the whiteness of those snow frat
Future really tried

Superfly is one of the best thrillers of 2018

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Into the spider verse

6/10.

It is enjoyable and all but please top overrating this movie.
It would have blown my expectations if this is my first time seeing an animation but I have seen better.

Please where did you download a clear quality from
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Are links for aquaman 480p out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
From the internet.

omoowhe:
Please where did you download a clear quality from
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
AHCB:
alright. I'll give it a try. Lemme download it first and see what it's about.
it's all over YouTube. Megatron is dizaster there. But please, look up this white boy, charron. He will wow you. He was the first person Adam battled in bodied. Will advice you start download his battle vs arsonal. That's still one of my favorite battles to date. Enjoy bro, punchlines and metaphors are such a beauty when properly delivered.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
it's all over YouTube. Megatron is dizaster there. But please, look up this white boy, charron. He will wow you. He was the first person Adam battled in bodied. Will advice you start download his battle vs arsonal. That's still one of my favorite battles to date. Enjoy bro, punchlines and metaphors are such a beauty when properly delivered.
can do, will do.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
armadeo:

You my friend are no indomie child.

DBN and MBI.

Clapperboard TV.

Os it that the choices were limited then or they were really good.

Food for thought
DBN night shift cheesy
You call and vote for movies to be aired
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lego!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
My E-sweetheart called Ready Player One, The Expendables and All transformer movies childish stuff for simple minded man child.

One word for her fellas.
Let me show her the screenshot.
Make she feel the wrath of Nairalanders small tongue

Shittaakeem:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lego!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
it's all over YouTube. Megatron is dizaster there. But please, look up this white boy, charron. He will wow you. He was the first person Adam battled in bodied. Will advice you start download his battle vs arsonal. That's still one of my favorite battles to date. Enjoy bro punchlines and metaphors are such a beauty when properly delivered.
Correct guy, he ate Arsonal in that battle, my favourite Charron battle was the one against DNA, being that they are both freestyle rappers, their rebuttals were off the chart.

@bolded ,,there's no greater feeling than deciphering them as they are dished out

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:
Correct guy, he ate Arsonal in that battle, my favourite Charron battle was the one against DNA, being that they are both freestyle rappers, their rebuttals were off the chart.

@bolded ,,there's no greater feeling than deciphering them as they are dished out
I swear, that is my all time favorite battle. But I feel charron lost that. DNA was damn ill, especially in that 3rd verse, when he went off saying u a boy, am a man, am Eminem, you a Stan. Jesus! Since then I have been fucking with DNA. Who do you think won that battle bro? As for that arsonal battle, damn! I feel am for arsonal. And arsonal is no push over, I repeat no push over, but damn! Son. He took that L
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:

@bolded ,,there's no greater feeling than deciphering them as they are dished out I swear down
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
BlackManta:

There will always be fanboy wars grin

It's either DC or Marvel, anybody who swings both sides should be shot.
Come and shoot me now. For your mind, you be Deadshot.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
I swear, that is my all time favorite battle. But I feel charron lost that. DNA was damn ill, especially in that 3rd verse, when he went off saying u a boy, am a man, am Eminem, you a Stan. Jesus! Since then I have been fucking with DNA. Who do you think won that battle bro? As for that arsonal battle, damn! I feel am for arsonal. And arsonal is no push over, I repeat no push over, but damn! Son. He took that L
DNA is a beast on his own ground, been following the Nigga since he battled Diz( I think that battle has the highest views for a rap battle on YouTube),, but for the battle with Charron? Both brought flames but I'm leaning towards Charron due to the fact he used DNA's schtick against DNA , I mean using DNA " Get the fvck outta here" grin against DNA, that takes guts. Also there was another flip Charron did on another famous DNA schtick. But DNA wasn't a pushover though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Into the spider verse

6/10.

It is enjoyable and all but please stop overrating this movie.

Where did you watch it? Is it out for download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
I watched it on my phone

Kaycee7:
Where did you watch it? Is it out for download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guykhena:
DNA is a beast on his own ground, been following the Nigga since he battled Diz( I think that battle has the highest views for a rap battle on YouTube),, but for the battle with Charron? Both brought flames but I'm leaning towards Charron due to the fact he used DNA's schtick against DNA , I mean using DNA " Get the fvck outta here" grin against DNA, that takes guts. Also there was another flip Charron did on another famous DNA schtick. But DNA wasn't a pushover though
that was in his second round, damn Charron is just tooooooooooooo good. I laughed hard when he flipped that DNAs get the him the Bleep outta here bar. Chai! He had one rhyme scheme in that his second round, "the head of this 22 is hotter than the titanic engine" the bars and flow pattern that succeeded that line., Jesus! Till date, that line never gets old. Haven't seen his battle with dizaster, will look it up next. Though I have heard a lot about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I watched it on my phone

Which site?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
that was in his second round, damn Charron is just tooooooooooooo good. I laughed hard when he flipped that DNAs get the him the Bleep outta here bar. Chai! He had one rhyme scheme in that his second round, "the head of this 22 is hotter than the titanic engine" the bars and flow pattern that succeeded that line., Jesus! Till date, that line never gets old.
. grin grin , "That’s my slogan ma’, get her crippled legs the fvck outta here",, cold personal by Charron on DNA's disabled mom. Funny thing is both have tangled alot , like on some 2-on-2,, don't know if you've checked out 100 bulletz & Charron vs DNA & K-Shine,, 2-on-2 are fun to watch ,the combos damn,, K-Shine ended up slapping Charron in that battle cheesy
noob03saibot:
Haven't seen his battle with dizaster, will look it up next. Though I have heard a lot about it.
Not too spectacular,, but still worth it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
From a website.

Kaycee7:
Which site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), Succhris and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.