Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3833916 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
have you heard of Fin Fang Foom grin

krattoss:
which of ur beasts combined can look medusa in the eye and challenge her. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Aunty sperm butt no go see all these ones ban o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
the guy who mentioned kratos must be a joker,thor is extremely over powered especially if he has the odin force,his god blast na die

alexistaiwo:
I laugh when people underrate Thor.

That guy power is unlimited and he doesn't even utilize 30% of it to tidy things up.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
troubleseller:
Aunty sperm butt no go see all these ones ban o

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
oyetpel:

Orm acted irrational imo..

Was he a brother hater who is trying to have the Atlantis throne to himself? Because the people living on land polluting the waters is a coy. The other Atlantis tribe were not complaining and even Nereus knew he lied about the war from the surface, he was just in for his own gain.

There was nothing irrational in the way Orm acted. The throne in question was rightfully/legally his.

For illustration sake, if a lad suddenly pops out from the blues claiming he's your mums child, would that individual have a claim/entitlement to your fathers' estate?? Even if he was your fathers' son from another woman, would you extended your hand of friendship to him talk more of willingly sharing your dads estate with him?? I don't really know how it works in the Western world but here in Africa esp Nigeria the lad(your mums' other son) has no claim whatsoever to what is your fathers'. So basically Orm did what most of us would do in that circumstance, which is?? Fight jealously for what was his.

On the other issue, a autocratic tyrant would always look for ways to flex/showcase his power so as to prove his dominance to his subordinates that he's well in charge. Orm in the movie was a typical autocratic tyrant, so his actions were well justified in accordance to what he is.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Polar: 8/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Slowmojay(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Y'all know wonder woman is enough to kick Thor's ass right?
DC and Marvel characters can't be compared on the power scale. One greatly outweighs the other
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Slowmojay(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
htt ps:// youtu.be /Dp-bjnn_aOE

^
Watch an be enlightened
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
watched the aquaman, hype and overrated nonsense, same action movie theme, hero refuses to go home, gets the villains girl and decides to go home in the end to save the world angry we are tired of stories like this

my ratings 5/10 the visuals is the only good thing about the movie

watched bird box, the most annoying thing about the movie, is there is no explanation of why and who the aliens are, they used the blindfolded kids to make the movie interesting and scary, the time the girl left the boat, when someone dragged her, i thought that it was the aliens and i would finally get some context angry well it was an ok movie, i wouldn't watch it again sha but its good for guest, makes the girl want to hold you netflicks and chill wink

my ratings 7/10

lionheart, this one pained me the most, all the hype cheesy cheesy cheesy i said ok, let me watch it cheesy cheesy cheesy rubbish nonsense, deleted jargon angry , the way i hissed when it was done eh, after deleting it, i went to recycle bin to depose the nonsense completely, chai, i havent seen a stupid film like that film in my life

who else knew at that airport scene that the man osoufia saved was the man they were going to see at kano son? asin eh, wasnt creative at all, stupid film with plenty rubbish plots, wonder who madam sucked to get netflicks to buy that pointless nonsense

my rating 2/10 2 is because of madam, good to see a fine girl with light makeup, not all these taracota things that we have nowadays

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 2:41am On Jan 31, 2019
iamJ:
watched the aquaman, hype and overrated nonsense, same action movie theme, hero refuses to go home, gets the villains girl and decides to go home in the end to save the world angry we are tired of stories like this

watched bird box, the most annoying thing about the movie, is there is no explanation of why and who the aliens are, they used the blindfolded kids to make the movie interesting and scary, the time the girl left the boat, when someone dragged her, i thought that it was the aliens and i would finally get some context angry well it was an ok movie, i wouldn't watch it again sha but its good for guest, makes the girl want to hold you netflicks and chill wink

my ratings 7/10

lionheart, this one pained me the most, all the hype cheesy cheesy cheesy i said ok, let me watch it cheesy cheesy cheesy rubbish nonsense, deleted jargon angry , the way i hissed when it was done eh, after deleting it, i went to recycle bin to depose the nonsense completely, chai, i havent seen a stupid film like that film in my life

who else knew at that airport scene that the man osoufia saved was the man they were going to see at kano son? asin eh, wasnt creative at all, stupid film with plenty rubbish plots, wonder who madam sucked to get netflicks to buy that pointless nonsense

my rating 2/10 2 is because of madam, good to see a fine girl with light makeup, not all these taracota things that we have nowadays

You gave birdbox 7/10 and aquaman 5/10.. And you want us to take you seriously undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 2:44am On Jan 31, 2019
LastDance:
He is the most powerful avenger amongst the avengers and little indomie heroes like spider man.

But he is not the most powerful when you come to DC world and Greek gods.

With all my heart, i honestly think that wonder woman can withstand Thor and wonder woman is more than capable of lifting and using the hammer of Thor.

If she can take away the hammer from Thor, then wonder woman will beat the crap out of him.

You are right grin Thor can't resist the lasso of truth.. He's a goner
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Slowmojay:
Y'all know wonder woman is enough to kick Thor's ass right?
DC and Marvel characters can't be compared on the power scale. One greatly outweighs the other

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:22am On Jan 31, 2019
and what will diana do with the lasso :-/ ask thor to say the truth abi?

blingxx:

You are right grin Thor can't resist the lasso of truth.. He's a goner

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 3:24am On Jan 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
and what will diana do with the lasso :-/ ask thor to say the truth abi?

Not necessary... with the lasso Thor can't fight in that state, Diana can kill him if she wants to
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:56am On Jan 31, 2019
i could easily say the same for thor,he drops mjonir on diana and beat her to death,if supergirl can break out of the lasso thor has no problem doing so

blingxx:

Not necessary... with the lasso Thor can't fight in that state, Diana can kill him if she wants to
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Slowmojay(m): 4:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Remove the spaces and watch that YouTube link I posted earlier if you really want to understand why Thor doesn't stand a chance against Wonder Woman.

I'm talking comics here, not movies. Frankly the only people I can think of that can best wonder woman are Phoenix Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch (once again comics) and most likely I.G Thaos. Of course Living Tribunal and the other celestials follow.

If you don't know who these people are then I'll advise you to brush up on your facts so you don't come off as just another fanboy asshole who insists "my guy will win" without having all the facts.

[quote author=MJBOLT post=75276916][/quote]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2019
a youtube video? Like seriously undecided thor has knocked out the phoenix force,beat silver surfer,beat abomination,sorry but diana is outclassed here

better think twice about who you are calling an asshole and actually open a comic book,the fact you mentioned IGthanos,LT and celestials in the same sentence with diana shows how little you know

Slowmojay:
Remove the spaces and watch that YouTube link I posted earlier if you really want to understand why Thor doesn't stand a chance against Wonder Woman.

I'm talking comics here, not movies. Frankly the only people I can think of that can best wonder woman are Phoenix Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch (once again comics) and most likely I.G Thaos. Of course Living Tribunal and the other celestials follow.

If you don't know who these people are then I'll advise you to brush up on your facts so you don't come off as just another fanboy asshole who insists "my guy will win" without having all the facts.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Slowmojay(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
a youtube video? Like seriously undecided thor has knocked out the phoenix force,beat silver surfer,beat abomination,sorry but diana is outclassed here

better think twice about who you are calling an asshole and actually open a comic book,the fact you mentioned IGthanos,LT and celestials in the same sentence with diana shows how little you know

I'll just drop a single Wonder Woman feat. In injustice (the alternate reality where superman kills joker and goes loco) Wonder Woman beats him and removes his eyes in single combat. A no holds barred superman that kills. Not the boy scout variant.

Don't shrug it off because it's a YouTube video there is a reason I insist. This particular channel is run by comic book/gaming enthusiasts who use facts and feats from game and comic book characters to simulate death battles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2019
and how does that feat even top thor knocking out the phoenix force? Do you know what the phoenix force is

Slowmojay:

I'll just drop a single Wonder Woman feat. In injustice (the alternate reality where superman kills joker and goes loco) Wonder Woman beats him and removes his eyes in single combat. A no holds barred superman that kills. Not the boy scout variant.

Don't shrug it off because it's a YouTube video there is a reason I insist. This particular channel is run by comic book/gaming enthusiasts who use facts and feats from game and comic book characters to simulate death battles.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Slowmojay(m): 5:17am On Jan 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
and how does that feat even top thor knocking out the phoenix force? Do you know what the phoenix force is

Of course I know what the Phoenix force is. I listed it as one of the entities that could best WW. And don't mislead people. Thor didn't "knock out" the Phoenix force. If you had read that whole issue you'd know that the P.F went to consume a planet to refuel and Thor used that chance to flee for his life. And this was a weakened P.F at that.

And why didn't you say anything about Emma frost raping Thor afterward with 1/5 of the bird's power in that same issue. Brush up on your facts bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2019
weak PF or not thor,knocked out that entity back with a powerful hit,the same emma frost would rape diana undecided i'm still waiting for diana's feat that puts her above thor

Slowmojay:

Of course I know what the Phoenix force is. I listed it as one of the entities that could best WW. And don't mislead people. Thor didn't "knock out" the Phoenix force. If you had read that whole issue you'd know that the P.F went to consume a planet to refuel and Thor used that chance to flee for his life. And this was a weakened P.F at that.

And why didn't you say anything about Emma frost raping Thor afterward with 1/5 of the bird's power in that same issue. Brush up on your facts bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by reigncalif1: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2019
this movie the mermaid lake of death scared a shit outa my life last nyt I regret watching that movie, just when I think horror movies won't scare me I have seen the nun but not really that scary, this movie have made me started thinking there is different between horror movies and scary movies ,the movie is dam scary

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2019
iamJ:

my ratings 7/10

Your opinion on Aquaman's theme is trite....seriously ....Suggest a better theme if u feel it's too cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Elder0001:
Just finished watching Aquaman.

Mehn ... the movie is fvcking cool tho I didn’t like the ending .

I’ll rate it 7.5/10

Please if you want to download a movie go ahead and download it irrespective of the ratings you see here because if I had reasoned the ratings here I wouldn’t have downloaded Aquaman

Cc jeromeblack

I loved aquaman.

However, guy, I am afraid of ratings here.

We have people here who give bad films good ratings and vice versa. grin grin

It is not even the MB wasted on a bad movie that pains me. It is the wasted anticipation and effort to download that is the worst
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
blingxx:

You gave birdbox 7/10 and aquaman 5/10.. And you want us to take you seriously undecided
Niqqa...no sabi talk grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
weak PF or not thor,knocked out that entity back with a powerful hit,the same emma frost would rape diana undecided i'm still waiting for diana's feat that puts her above thor

DeathBattle showed that Diana would beat Thor with some good reasoning (Although I disagree with them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-bjnn_aOE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I loved aquaman.

However, guy, I am afraid of ratings here.

We have people here who give bad films good ratings and vice versa. grin grin

It is not even the MB wasted on a bad movie that pains me. It is the wasted anticipation and effort to download that is the worst

I swear
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Polar..7/10
Genre:Action, Crime

Now thats' one heck of an action violent flick, mixed with humor. The movie was gruesome in all aspects, It gives you a little bit of everything, from beating, shooting, slaying, decapitation, humor, & even the sex scene was done in a gruesome & brutal manner.

Polar was an interesting heart pounding intense movie with a simple storyline, though cliché. So, I suggest you don't take it serious & enjoy it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sharex15: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
BlackManta:

Didn't Thor beat Surtur in the beginning of the movie
That wasn't surtur on asgard. He's impossible to defeat there. Even hela couldn't take him on once he unleashed on them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sharex15: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
blingxx:

Powerful grin.... GOD OF THUNDER was defeated by an electric taser grin... pls next joke undecided

It’s not a taser it’s a neurotoxin. In the comics it was powerful enough to subdue the Silver Surfer.
Tasers do not cause veins to stand out and turn purple.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
mekaprime:
Ploar..7/10
Genre:Action, Crime

Now thats' one heck of an action violent flick, mixed with humor. The movie was gruesome in all aspects, It gives you a little bit of everything, from beating, shooting, slaying, decapitation, humor, & even the sex scene was done in a gruesome & brutal manner.

Ploar was an interesting heart pounding intense movie with a simple storyline, though cliché. So, I suggest you don't take it serious & enjoy it.
Ploar

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Katcall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.