Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3834612 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Seunpaul01:
Nobody's fool 8/10
Tiffany really killed it, she's a real hoot.
Its funny, someone just rated this movie 4/10 and said Tiffany is getting drier.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saving Private Ryan

10/10

Pardon me, well scripted war movies always get me every time.

I am adding this to my private war collections(Sometimes in April, Black hawk down, 12 years a slave)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Why are you comics fans even entertaining this debate?

Gaming and Comics are miles apart.

Can you compare Grand Theft Auto characters with Fast and Furious characters?

@bolded.

Supervillians will just wait for Kratos to switch between his ammunitions and weapons and power up?

Oh Thanos! you just killed Kratos embarassed
Can we just start over from the Checkpoint 2? undecided

OK! This actually got me rotfl.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Hercules is also the son of Zeus. A more qualified and titled warrior than Kratos. But in God of war, they made hercules into a muscular fool.

It's call plot armor bro. Every decent protagonist has it at some point.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Westin this one dey talk?
Pele. I Don forget say u no get sense. My mistake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Requiem For A Dream - 8/10 Now this is how a film about addiction should look like.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
oyetpel:

Its funny, someone just rated this movie 4/10 and said Tiffany is getting drier.

Don't mind those dark n empty brain dickhead. They are just bad Belle. A sane person won't give it such a rating. The movie is dope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
You pipu should just watch feem and wakapass on to the next. I'm tired of scrolling through plenty English in search of movie recommendations. It's exhausting cry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
troubleseller:
Requiem For A Dream - 8/10
Now this is how a film about addiction should look like.
A brief synopsis? Sans spoilers o cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Saving Private Ryan

10/10

Pardon me, well scripted war movies always get me every time.

I am adding this to my private war collections(Sometimes in April, Black hawk down, 12 years a slave)
I've had this movie for years and I've not been able to get past the first 10 minutes of it. Too much gore for my delicate constitution embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Try and watch it.

Very nice smiley
Ishilove:

I've had this movie for years and I've not been able to get past the first 10 minutes of it. Too much gore for my delicate constitution embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove:

Best movie ever! It always reminds me of Saving Bashar Al-Assad. Hahahahaaaaa! grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Seunpaul01:

Don't mind those dark n empty brain dickhead. They are just bad Belle. A sane person won't give it such a rating. The movie is dope.
You can direct it to me since I rated it 4/10 or you scared?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
7 guardians of the tomb

Horror/thriller

5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bad cat

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Avengers Grimm Time wars

Fantasy,comedy,thriller

3/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2019
nonny1212:
the most stupid movie i saw this week. very annoying. even their tricks looked so amateur.
I swear ...Someone gave it 9/10 ... Trashy movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Chai... just chopped ban cos I wanted to be a good samaritan.. give the person link to Aquaman... ok issoright.
Aquaman - 8.5
Mortal Engines - 6.5
Bumblebee - 7.5 Brings nostalgic moments of the first film ..
The Dark Knight- 9.5 Best villain ever (Joker) "why so serious? " not the shitty display from Jared Leto

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxa1(m): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Abeg I have about 500GB of Data and I need to download very interesting new movies. Suggestions
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Clearly, you've never played any game by Quantic Dream. If you think your character must defeat every adversary to progress. It's Kratos' story bro, so he's scripted to win even if that means nerfing some gods. In Thanos' story, the avengers were made to make mistakes and Vision was even nerfed just so Thanos could win.
I wish I could like your comment 10 times. Quantic dreams, that company is sick. The beyond, indigo prophecy. Their games ain't scripted at all. You can play their games three different times and have three different adventures and endings.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Django unchained 8/10
There's something about tarantino's movies, they all have a similar ending.
Nearly Everyone dies grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Who have watch this movie

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Ishilove:

A brief synopsis? Sans spoilers o cheesy
It's a movie about addiction, the struggle to keep it up and the repercussions; addiction to heroin, finding a better life and vanity. It's kinda dark and it is told in a very artsy way but if you stick to the narrative you might enjoy it. But I liked it nonetheless. A particular scene made me really sad because it was totally relatable. Directed by Darren Aronofsky in 2000.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by netflicks(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2019
U guys should stop quoting netflicks that's my NL handle it's Netflix not netflicks...thanks u smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2019
olu4life:

You can direct it to me since I rated it 4/10 or you scared?

My God! Really?..... I did not mention names nor did I check around to look for the person that rated the movie. Do u really have to quote me. U just acknowledged yourself with what I said by quoting me.
Grow up guy and stop this your black mentality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2019
toluxa1:
Abeg I have about 500GB of Data and I need to download very interesting new movies. Suggestions
sharing is caring u know.. wink
Share me some wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2019
netflicks:
U guys should stop quoting netflicks that's my NL handle it's Netflix not netflicks...thanks u smiley

kikikikiki
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2019
AHCB:
Pele. I Don forget say u no get sense. My mistake.

I feel your pain.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JujuSugar(f): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2019
EMELIE
Edit: It came out in 2015 but its a really creepy disturbing film, although not in the way you'd imagine. Its about a psychotic babysitter...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2019
The girl in the spider web. 6.5/10
Nice art by Claire foy of the crown.
Female vigilante movies are taking over box offices.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2019
toluxa1:
How come sir?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2019
toluxa1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.