Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744818 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Anyone else on here watched the Dragonball movie yet?
Not sure there are any Dragon Ballz fan here. Only DC and Marvel na im we sabi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Which brings to mind, DC fans or Comic books fans in general, who would you guys like to be the new Batman? WB wants to go for someone younger.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
Not sure there are any Dragon Ballz fan here. Only DC and Marvel na im we sabi.
You people don’t know what you’re missing cry

Lol fair enough, cheers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
Which brings to mind, DC fans or Comic books fans in general, who would you guys like to be the new Batman? WB wants to go for someone younger.

Patrick Schwarzenegger
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nova15:

Patrick Schwarzenegger
I almost posted a 'not funny' meme because I saw the name Schwarzenegger and was thinking of Arnold. I don't know Patrick. Has he been in a 'big' movie? Can he bulk up?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Stop using reverse psychology.

When I was your age, instead of coming clean about our feelings.

We either find a way to always antagonise our crush or pass the bulk of the crushing to one of our unsuspecting acquaintance.

JeromeBlack is what you get when you merge a teenager brain with an adult body.

My friend, get TF outta here before I vex! angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Sorry, Dragon ball is over for me.

The last Dragon Ball that I watched was Dragon Ball Z.

Let me recommend some good anime for you-

-Prison School

-Mob Psycho 100 (season 1 and 2)

wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibkayee:

You people don’t know what you’re missing cry

Lol fair enough, cheers
In DragonBall or anime in general?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sorry, Dragon ball is over for me.

The last Dragon Ball that I watched was Dragon Ball Z.

Let me recommend some good anime for you-

-Prison School

-Mob Psycho 100 (season 1 and 2)

wink

I haven’t watched them properly in years either but was wondering if anyone cared for the recent movie

Thanks smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fro5t:
In DragonBall or anime in general?
Dragonball
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Dragonball
Thought as much. I do hope to enter the world of DragonBall soon. Hopefully on my next vacation. I'll like to start from the closest thing to the beginning, instead of jumping into the series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fro5t:
Thought as much. I do hope to enter the world of DragonBall soon. Hopefully on my next vacation. I'll like to start from the closest thing to the beginning, instead of jumping into the series.
Best way to watch it, I started from Dragon ball Z because when I got into it, of the franchise it was only Z they were showing on TV
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Ishilove post=75532879]What Happened to Monday-

Very interesting storyline but with plot holes as big as Cossy's oversized boobs.

6.8/10

Peppermint-

Jennifer Garner with that her muscular body is effortlessly able to play a heartbroken, badass, gun toting, kick boxing mum on a mission with such emotion. cry

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ishilove:
What Happened to Monday-

Very interesting storyline but with plot holes as big as Cossy's oversized boobs.

6.8/10

Peppermint-

Jennifer Garner with that her muscular body is effortlessly able to play a heartbroken, badass, gun toting, kick boxing mum on a mission with such emotion. cry

7.5/10
@Peppermint.....mehn...that lady handled her guns and engaged in combat with great dexterity.... Like a professional or something.... One of theBest I've seen ah swear...the story line sha....it's just there..somewhere

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
bruce banner will a good batman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
what happened to Ben Affleck?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
hulk616:
bruce banner will a good batman
Bruce Banner or the actor who plays him, Mark Ruffalo?
1. He's already with Marvel.
2. He's kinda short.
3. He does not have the 'jaw'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
AHCB:
He said he was done with the role.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dacool1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
iamJ:
All these roaches mentioning because I said the truth about Aquaman

2mins read rant loading

The queen ran from the underworld and came to Bleep a mortal, the king sent people to hunt her, till she agreed to return home, she went, the king left her bastard son alone cheesy they have another son and somehow the boy is a mad, for no reason, no explanation of why the boy is mad, the half mortal bro aka Hercules is forming hero among people, meanwhile his brother ignores him, not even making one attempt to kill him, then one girl that looks like a stripper without her pole, appears and begs him to return that he is the true leader and he needs to save the world, cheesy even lion king had such a plot, that's how old that plot is, at first like Simba, he refuses, then the girl goes and leaves him, then something happens and he returns, his brother didn't kill him, instead chose to fight him, the brother beats him, he is saved by the girl and they run away, they send warriors to find the girl, noolywood plot

side plot, he saved some Russians sailors in their submarine, didn't know that he was in Russia in the film, they presented his location as America, make I no even talk about the nonsense they did in those submarine scenes, sailors will go and hide inside a room? Abegii,

I never finish ooo

The same submarine that someone blew up and we saw one of the villains leave, is the same submarine used to attack the underworld cheesy bia plot holes left and right

Then they go after a special weapon cheesy mulan things, plot twist, the boys mother is alive, zeeworld plot twist

Then he goes back, when the final battle is happening and saves the day and unites everyone cheesy lion king part 2 plot

He fights the bro again and this time wins, I can write the names of 1million films with that same plot

I can Write from now till tomorrow about many nonsenses in the film, people just want DC to succeed, that's why they are turning a blind eye, that film is so useless I wouldn't watch it ever again

Revised rating 2/10. 2 is because I liked the strippers tight ass
You are not alone. The movie was dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
Bruce Banner or the actor who plays him, Mark Ruffalo?
1. He's already with Marvel.
2. He's kinda short.
3. He does not have the 'jaw'.

batman --- bruce wayne
hulk616 -- bruce banner
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Homecoming...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
troubleseller:
He said he was done with the role.
lmao. I guess it takes a dark knight to really play the role of the dark knight. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
hulk616:

batman --- bruce wayne
hulk616 -- bruce banner

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Which of the Dragonball are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Close: 7.5/10.
Genre: Action Thriller.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Overlord 6/10

The movie is an okay movie. It is supposed to be a horror film but the horror started at 30 mins to the end of the film

However, I liked the World War 2 feel of the movie. It was like I was playing call of duty and medal of honour all over again.
cheesy Exactly how I felt. The head shots were just epic, considering how difficult it is to get an head shot in Medal of honour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Did you see any vicious battle against an army of the undead?

I downloaded expecting to see something close to resident evil scene setting embarassed

Viking007:
cheesy Exactly how I felt. The head shots were just epic, considering how difficult it is to get an head shot in Medal of honour.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
scovic33:
Django unchained 9/10

Green Mile 9/10

Imitation Game 9/10

Wolf of Wall Street 8/10

Andhadun 8/10

Bumblebee 8/10

Polar 7/10

Aquaman 7/10
I've watched all except Andhadun, and I just checked the trailer on Youtube...22 million views shocked with lots of positive comments. Downloading asap.
alexistaiwo:
Did you see any vicious battle against an army of the undead?

I downloaded expecting to see something close to resident evil scene setting embarassed

cheesy But you enjoyed the movie las las.
bobo65:

Spy dat dumped me is awesome
8/10
Youtube trailer looks good. Downloading.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Viking007:
Which of the Dragonball are you talking about?
Super Broly movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
The movie was nice for the first 1hr 09mins then they lost me smiley
Viking007:
I've watched all except Andhadun, and I just checked the trailer on Youtube...22 million views shocked with lots of positive comments. Downloading asap.
cheesy But you enjoyed the movie las las.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
DC dumped him,same way they dumped Man of Steel 2
AHCB:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
oyetpel:

Molly's game.
Miss Sloane.

Both have female leads, watch and thank me later.
Thank sir/ma. My review coming next

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: adogbeji14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.