Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745730 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
COLD PURSUIT
~starring Liam Neeson~

7/10

Re. the comment he made that has made people call him a racist, anyone would probably want to react that way if a good friend told you they've been raped. I don't think he's a racist.

Lol........osaze's sister was murdered by a white man in italy. Osaze's didn't go to bars looking for white men to beat in Italy.

We seem to give white men the benefit of the doubt but not blacks.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Pointman

This kind of low budget war movie is what you don't get to see too often.

This beauty even did more to promote the black man cause than the over hyped Black Panther.

Highly recommended smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2019
iykekelvins:
The commuter was really good, any movie with Liam Neeson on it doesn't disappoint.

If you love Liam Neeson movies, check out this three:
Non-Stop
Unknown
Run All Night..... they are definitely worth it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2019
oyaskii:
Seeing Micheal B. Jordan's name pop up here and there, this guy should not be near a batman movie, would have preferred jake gyllenhal, but since he is contracted to play green goblin in Spidermen verse can't see it working out. DC should sha swallow pride and let Christopher Nolan be a major part of the next batman series so he can bring that magic touch and reeking in billions again.
With the wave of so called "equality" sweeping, don't be surprised if MBJ's name keeps coming up. Left to me, no black actor should play Batman. That's like saying a white guy should play King T'Challa.
I swear Gyllenhall should have that role but I think he is already playing Mysterio not Goblin and EVERYONE would like Nolan to come back but I don't think he'd like to come back. He likes to work with actors he trusts and the studio might want different people unlike TDK trilogy where he was given some rein. If they have the right material, finding a competent director won't be hard. I think Matt Reeves would do well with the right script.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Who remembers wonder years show back then?

Well, this is how they look now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Night school - 3/10

Very dry comedy.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
blingxx:

Ever heard of "Nicole Tesla"? This guy invented the first electric car before he died in 1943 undecided his invention wasn't revealed to the public because people will start using it which will render crude oil valueless angry so the u.s government CIA or what ever they called themselves covered it up sha undecided

The same Tesla who got his invention stolen by Thomas Edison, that dude was simply plagued with bad luck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2019
troubleseller:
With the wave of so called "equality" sweeping, don't be surprised if MBJ's name keeps coming up. Left to me, no black actor should play Batman. That's like saying a white guy should play King T'Challa.
I swear Gyllenhall should have that role but I think he is already playing Mysterio not Goblin and EVERYONE would like Nolan to come back but I don't think he'd like to come back. He likes to work with actors he trusts and the studio might want different people unlike TDK trilogy where he was given some rein. If they have the right material, finding a competent director won't be hard. I think Matt Reeves would do well with the right script.

I totally disagree with your opinions on black panther.

However, no black man should be cast as Batman. That would be too ridiculous.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I totally disagree with your opinions on black panther.
However, no black man should be cast as Batman. That would be too ridiculous.

Please explain.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I loved this show as a kid. Wow

Blast from the past

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2019
blingxx:

Daniel Craig(james bond) would make a great batman cheesy with his personality and everything.. But the guy is British angry
and old
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Awww... I was a big fan of this show in my pre-teen years smiley kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ob59hsRaFU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
A Private War: 7/10.
Andhadun: 7/10.
The Spy Who Dumped Me: 7/10.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ouija Séance: The Final Game (2018).....3/10

Triple 9 (2016)....4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
troubleseller:
Please explain.

1) You believe that black panther is average

2) You believe that black panther is overhyped

angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
mekaprime:

If you love Liam Neeson movies, check out this three:
Non-Stop
Unknown
Run All Night..... they are definitely worth it.
Difference between The Commuter and Non-stop is Airplane and Train, similar plot...worse still same actor, Non-stop is superior tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Viking007:
A Private War: 7/10.
Andhadun: 7/10.
The Spy Who Dumped Me: 7/10.
is a "A private war" documentary themed?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

1) You believe that black panther is average

2) You believe that black panther is overhyped

angry angry angry
WHAT THE FÜCK, dude? I was talking about a suitable actor portraying a comic book character. So because I think Black Panther were the above, I can't state an obvious fact that the character was created to be portrayed by a black actor no matter the situation? WTF? Follow the conversation, I beg of you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
oyaskii:
is a "A private war" documentary themed?
I honestly don't know what you guys here refer to as 'documentary themed'. A Private War is an action/drama based on a true life story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rextizz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
preciousmaro:

Pls send me the polar download link
Sorry, I streamed the movie on Netflix, but you can check fzmóvies, I'm certain it will be there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rextizz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
troubleseller:
Before Sunrise - 9/10 This is the best romantic film I have ever watched. Next, Before Sunset.
Lol it isn't a box office movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol it isn't a box office movie.
So?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fz is not downloading.. Any other movie site?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Anyone seen 'Then Came You (2019)' featuring Arya Stark and Elena from Vamp. dairies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2019
oyaskii:
Difference between The Commuter and Non-stop is Airplane and Train, similar plot...worse still same actor, Non-stop is superior tho.

According to the Spanish director who directed both movies, he said the commuter was a sequel to non-stop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2019
troubleseller:
WHAT THE FÜCK, dude? I was talking about a suitable actor portraying a comic book character. So because I think Black Panther were the above, I can't state an obvious fact that the character was created to be portrayed by a black actor no matter the situation? WTF? Follow the conversation, I beg of you.

Oga, follow your own advice and follow the conversation.

I agreed with you that a black man should not be cast as batman. That was agreeing with you and following the conversation.

The part about disagreeing with your black panther opinions is a separate idea that I wanted to point out

Paragraphs are used to separate different lines of thought. If you notice, I separated the black panther and batman issues in different paragraphs.

If I talk aje pako now...........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:17am On Feb 10, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Oga, follow your own advice and follow the conversation.

I agreed with you that a black man should not be cast as batman. That was agreeing with you and following the conversation.

The part about disagreeing with your black panther opinions is a separate idea that I wanted to point out

Paragraphs are used to separate different lines of thought. If you notice, I separated the black panther and batman issues in different paragraphs.

If I talk aje pako now...........
Let me get this straight, you don't think I have a valid opinion on Black Panther because I thought it was overhyped and average?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2019
troubleseller:
Let me get this straight, you don't think I have a valid opinion on Black Panther because I thought it was overhyped and average?

Yes, I disagree with your opinion on black panther that it is overhyped and average.

This has nothing to do with your opinion on casting of tchalla or batman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yes, I disagree with your opinion on black panther that it is overhyped and average.

This has nothing to do with your opinion on casting of tchalla or batman.
So I was talking about casting choices and you just thought it would be a good idea to bring up what I said, what, a billion pages ago? Bruh?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2019
troubleseller:
So I was talking about casting choices and you just thought it would be a good idea to bring up what I said, what, a billion pages ago? Bruh?

I addressed your opinion on casting choices as well.

Is there a time limit in addressing your previous opinions? Please, let me know, bruh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 4:59am On Feb 10, 2019
link to download

Spider: into the spiderverse

help, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: JackBizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.