Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3727336 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

There is nothing horror in that movie. I can assure you of that

Horror is an intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust.

Whether the horrors occur a lot or less in the movie, the movie is still horror.

Like someone said about Get Out, yes Getout is horror too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Similar thing happened to me when I downloaded sometime ago from the site.

If you are using a phone especially Android, just download Showbox app and watch or download movies on your device in HD version/torrent.

I don't know if the app is available on iPhone.

You can also install the app on your PC or smart TV and enjoy your movies. That's what I do from time to time.

Terrarium TV app was good also but it is no longer available

That app isn’t available on iPhone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2019
THE CHANGE UP...8.8/10
GENRE: comedy, fantasy
Rated R: contains strong/vulgar language & nudity

This has to be the best R rated comedy i've seen so far. It was crude, vulgar & absolutely hilarious. The acting was superb, plot flawless,cast brilliant, this was Justin Bateman & Ryan Reynolds at their best. The movie wasn't just comedy alone, it had very strong themes one can relate to. If you looking for a movie that's going to make you LOL from start to finish, then this movie is for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2019
mekaprime:
THE CHANGE UP...8.8/10
GENRE: comedy, fantasy
Rated R: contains strong/vulgar language & nudity

This has to be the best R rated comedy i've seen so far. It was crude, vulgar & absolutely hilarious. The acting was superb, plot flawless,cast brilliant, this was Justin Bateman & Ryan Reynolds at their best. The movie wasn't just comedy alone, it had very strong themes one can relate to. If you looking for a movie that's going to make you LOL from start to finish, then this movie is for you.

what year....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 1:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Can someone in here Share a 720p site I can download Comedy central Roast ?
or Torrents

thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Elder0001:

Fou movies . Com

Just search for pirates

But stagnetti’s revenge is 1.5gb (720p) while the first pirate ( the first one before stagnetti’s revenge that was released in 2005) is 2.2gb
can you suggest how to navigate that site I noticed its not in english
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 19, 2019
error4040:
can you suggest how to navigate that site I noticed its not in english

Seems like the site has been compromised or hacked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2019
colossus2:
Alita 7.5

I'm. So seeing this movie on Sunday

My frnds rated it 8.5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone seen THE UPSIDE starring Kevin hart?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
what year....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
mekaprime:

SPOILER ALERT

If you know how time travel & alternate timeline works, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

The source code is kinda like an experimental time travel device. So basically, the machine projects ones consciousness into a compatible host & sends the person to or back in time as the case was here.
8min before sean Fentress dies in the past in a train explosion, Stevens' consciousness is being projected into Seans' body via source code(because they were the only two people whose conciseness were compatible enough to share the same body in all the passengers on the train), so that he Steve can find the train bomber before his second bomb hits downtown Chicago in six hours( meaning that in that present reality/timeline, the train bomber had already succeeded in blown up downtown Chicago)hence, Stevens mission was to identity the bomber before the second bomb hits Chicago & relay the information to them, so that they can stop the train bomber.
Similar explanation to mine sha...Sean and Steve where compatible (don't know how they experimented tho)....Steve consciousness was transferred or tethered however to Seans' via their brains (after the bombing of the two trains) and according to quantum mechanics and parabolic calculus (so says the Doctor) the Memory portion of the Human brain is till active for 8mins, hence the length of the simulation....Like every other simulation... The characters weren't suppose to be real..just simulations..but they were to Steve... So the Doctor is not even aware of Source code's full ability......Steve after series of trials was able to find the bomb...Find the bomber.. Make the call and prevent the attack. So he literally went to the past and altered the future...which according to the Dr also wasn't possible

My own ish is....why the hell did source code not terminate at the end of 8mins...after his last trial..was that another time line??
He saved every one on that train...(which meant in present time, source code had not been used)..So did he actually take over Sean's body in reality like that and did not leave it again..in reality??... Hence saying it's another world?,
And why was Goodwin the only one unaffected by the change....She was suppose to receive the text..YES, but...should seem surprised as opposed to what she felt upon receiving the text...Only Steve should be unaffected....

The Funny thing also is...The Doctor's source code was used in Future to go into the past to prevent an attack thereby altering the present and making it look liked he didn't use it....if series of attacks are prevented using source code, there by altering the present...It will continue to seem like Source code was not and will never be used.... unless someone unaffected by the change of events brings it to the good Doctor grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
American psycho 7.5/10

The entire film looked like multiple Adverts that were collated and turned into a film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
My own ish is....
why the hell did source code not terminate at the end of 8mins...after his last trial..was that another time line??
I think after his last trial were he literally saves everybody, he actually creates an alternate timeline
He saved every one on that train...(which meant in present time, source code had not been used)..So did he actually take over Sean's body in reality like that and did not leave it again..in reality??... Hence saying it's another world?,
yes, he did. In the alternate reality he creates after the last trial,he literally becomes Sean, it was more like Seans' consciousness never existed in that timeline.
And why was Goodwin the only one unaffected by the change....She was suppose to receive the text..YES, but...should seem surprised as opposed to what she felt upon receiving the text...Only Steve should be unaffected... grin
I think she was affected by the change, it just that why she didn't seem that surprised was because she probably had theoretical knowledge of the capabilities of the source code program.

The Funny thing also is...The Doctor's source code was used in Future to go into the past to prevent an attack thereby altering the present and making it look liked he didn't use it....if series of attacks are prevented using source code, there by altering the present...It will continue to seem like Source code was not and will never be used.... unless someone unaffected by the change of events brings it to the good Doctor grin

Nice one, you really did justice via your explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngbbt: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
the wandering Earth.......... best movie I have watch so far this year 2019

science fiction
rating 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Spy who Dumped me (2018)

8 / 10

Interesting Spy Movie.... Loads of action and Gruesome killings mixed with Comedy and Romance
.. Characters were great... Overall well balanced movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Biggty(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
A Private War 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Trance (2013).....99.9/10.... shocked.. grin
Who ever recommended dis movie.... God bless you...
For those who loved inception... This movie's got a similar plot, but way more complex....phew!!....tis definitely a re-watch
The movies is a master piece...great acting...tight suspense..great plot twist..in fact amongst the GOAT movies with grt plot twist grin...The human mind is really complex..it can be controlled and manipulated though and according to the movie...our forgetfulness of certain information (secrets)being sought after by many by hook or crook is our mind's self defence mechanism to keep us from remembering ( what ever that means undecided)Simon's mind locked His secret up, preventing him from remembering, deep down he knew that the probability of being killed if he attempts to divulge anything ...is high

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
How many Trance was filmed because the one I watched with a similar plot taught me nothing new and was damn predictable undecided

Itzneowizy:
For those who loved inception... This movie's got a similar plot, but way more complex....phew!!....tis definitely a re-watch
The movies is a master piece...great acting...tight suspense..great plot twist..in fact amongst the GOAT movies with grt plot twist grin...The human mind is really complex..it can be controlled and manipulated though and according to the movie...our forgetfulness of certain information (secrets)being sought after by many by hook or crook is our mind's self defence mechanism to keep us from remembering ( what ever that means undecided)Simon's mind locked His secret up, preventing him from remembering, deep down he knew that the probability of being killed if he attempts to divulge anything ...is high
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adinije(f): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Can you share the download link please.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Adinije:
Can you share the download link please.
Just use fz oo...posting links issa dangerous something
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
How many Trance was filmed because the one I watched with a similar plot taught me nothing new and was damn predictable undecided

Ogbeni....You don come again?? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
No dey overhype average movies for here tongue

Itzneowizy:
Ogbeni....You don come again?? grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
No dey overhype average movies for here tongue

Baba...the movie was not average oo grin....iff i get a hold of your "TASTE".... Na to flog am nai remain tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let me dissect the movie for you.

First kindly point out the so-called plot twist you are hyping on.

Was it when the different personalities started switching or when the beast emerged taking note that we were already made to be aware of a new beastlike personality which others worship.

Or was it when the last girl was spared taking note that the beast operate with the philosophy "blessed are those who have suffered"

Or was it the death of his psychologist, it goes without saying that she will become a threat one way or another because she knows too much.

Please tell me the plot twist undecided

I get your time today.

Itzneowizy:
Baba...the movie was not average oo grin....iff i get a hold of your "TASTE".... Na to flog am nai remain tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Was it when the different personalities started switching or when the beast emerged taking note that we were already made to be aware of a new beastlike personality which others worship.

Or was it when the last girl was spared taking note that the beast operate with the philosophy "blessed are those who have suffered"

Or was it the death of his psychologist, it goes without saying that she will become a threat one way or another because she knows too much.

I get your time today.

Lol..abeg check the year of the movie i posted again.... grin
I clearly have no idea what you're saying right now undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:

I get your time today.

Trance 2013....starring JAMES McAVOY
This is the one i watched undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sorry no vex.

I confused it with Split.

Trance is legit smiley

Itzneowizy:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I think I have seen that movie. Couldn't remember much from it but, its kinda similar to split not inception. Mcavoy has twenty something personality in split but two in trace. Aiming for a promotion and later hang himself with a smile on his face. Right?.... If that's the movie 9.9 bawo kilode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
nani667:

8 / 10

Interesting Spy Movie.... Loads of action and Gruesome killings mixed with Comedy and Romance
I love the way her friend tries to change accent.A Great Action Comedy I Must Say.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
nani667:

8 / 10

Seriously? I give it 7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.