Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749060 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
e pain am grin,Black Panther in his first movie grossed $1.3b and took home 3 oscars,no batman film can top that.where is batman film in the DCEU.
Hold this L

grin

I swear, the way that you are handing out L's to DC fans, they will soon look for your house to beat you.

The pain is real

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2019
one thing they fail to understand is that if they fire shots at marvel,dc will be at the receiving end grin

JeromeBlack:

grin

I swear, the way that you are handing out L's to DC fans, they will soon look for your house to beat you.

The pain is real

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
e pain am grin,Black Panther in his first movie grossed $1.3b and took home 3 oscars,no batman film can top that.where is batman film in the DCEU.
Hold this L

So you are now crying out for a new Batman film just you cried out for Man of Steel 2 and Flash.

No one is complaining because the next Batman film will release in 2 years time but you can keep squealing before then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2019
DC should be ashamed,Ant man has 2 movies in the MCU within 3 years,where is batman movie,6 years running no man of steel sequel,flash movie was pushed,no justice league sequel,wonder woman sequel was pushed,suicide squad rebooted,affleck and smith got dumped.even godzilla will have his sequel by next month.

Bunch of failures

BlackManta:

So you are now crying out for a new Batman film just you cried out for Man of Steel 2 and Flash.

No one is complaining because the next Batman film will release in 2 years time but you can keep squealing before then.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2019
frankdaholy:
Have I asked you before?
your wahala
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Beorn:

Once upon a time, twins were considered evil and were mercilessly murdered or thrown into evil forests.

Heck, even the foreign religions like Christianity, Islam some of us follow were once considered evil.

So because it's unnatural, that means we'd kill gays or sentence them to 14 years in prison? After sentencing them, will it automatically cure them and make them heterosexuals?

That something didn't follow the natural or generally accepted order, doesn't make it evil. Some humans are born blind, deaf, dumb or lame; some are born with mental disorder/imbeciles, some humans were born with autism. If your kind alone populated this earth, you'd have considered them evil and killed them. Some humans were not given birth through the natural medium, the pussy, but through CS, to you they're evil since they're not giving birth naturally.

You're a hypocrite if you feel humans born with disorders listed above are to be cared for but the ones born gay are to be jailed or discriminated against because they're evil.

You're a hypocrite if you've ever condemned Boko Haram for their killings simply because they can't tolerate other people's beliefs but you support the discrimination against gays. You're a bit different than them if you haven't participated in killing of humans.

You should hide your face in shame and should never ever in your life condemn the whites that subjected blacks to slavery simply because of their skin color and their beliefs that we're inferior. You have no right whatsoever to condemn the whites for a crime you support against your fellow human, especially black gays. You lot are in the same category. No difference. When next blacks like Ballotelli and co are racially abused all over the world, never ever condemn them, after all you're inferior and evil.

Let me make it clear that I can't stand gay acts, but I can never condemn or discriminate against a fellow human because he's NATURALLY attracted to the same gender. He didn't take any aphrodisiac that took away his heterosexual nature and turned him gay, gays to the best of my knowledge were born that way. As long as no gay is trying to rape me or forcing me to be gay, I've no problem with him.

Wow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Heat

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
DC should be ashamed,Ant man has 2 movies in the MCU within 3 years,where is batman movie,6 years running no man of steel sequel,flash movie was pushed,no justice league sequel,wonder woman sequel was pushed,suicide squad rebooted,affleck and smith got dumped.even godzilla will have his sequel by next month.

Bunch of failures

You are the only one squealing out for these sequels and that is ironic cuz you are an MCU fan.

I have seen plenty Batman films, I have seen Flash on TV, superman has almost 7 movies to his name, Suicide Squad got rebooted and replaced Will Smith with a much better actor in Idris freakin Elba.... Nigga how is that even bad news
Wonder Woman is coming next year and it's not getting pushed around like GOTG3 before Disney finally went back to their vomit and rehired Gunn.
Who on earth wants a rushed Justice League 2 so soon when DC is focusing more on solo movies and bringing up lesser known characters like Shazam. undecided
Are you insane.

Keep squealing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2019
we are talking MCU and DCEU,he's mentioning things that have nothing to do with them,who cares if superman and batman have been in multiple films,who cares if flash has a series,if DC cannot use this guys well in its biggest franchise then they are epic failures
elba a better actor than smith,next joke.we all know GOTG have become more iconic on screen than the epic failure of a movie called justice league.

This days people care more about a talking tree than the justice league grin
Bunch of failures who cannot even release a sequel or do a good movie

BlackManta:

You are the only one squealing out for these sequels and that is ironic cuz you are an MCU fan.

I have seen plenty Batman films, I have seen Flash on TV, superman has almost 7 movies to his name, Suicide Squad got rebooted and replaced Will Smith with a much better actor in Idris freakin Elba.... Nigga how is that even bad news
Wonder Woman is coming next year and it's not getting pushed around like GOTG3 before Disney finally went back to their vomit and rehired Gunn.
Who on earth wants a rushed Justice League 2 so soon when DC is focusing more on solo movies and bringing up lesser known characters. undecided
Are you insane.

Keep squealing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg who has link for Glass?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
we are talking MCU and DCEU,he's mentioning things that have nothing to do with them,who cares if superman and batman have been in multiple films,who cares if flash has a series,if DC cannot use this guys well in its biggest franchise then they are epic failures
elba a better actor than smith,next joke.we all know GOTG have become more iconic on screen than the epic failure of a movie called justice league.

This days people care more about a talking tree than the justice league grin
Bunch of failures who cannot even release a sequel or do a good movie

If Will Smith is better than Idris Elba.... why didn't MCU hire Will but went and hired Elba instead undecided

All these years and 20 movies in and they have not considered Will undecided

Why
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2019
ChristoBam:

Wow I followed your advice and watched predestination and I must say I was seriously mind bleeped. I never expected the events that occurred, nobody could have guessed it. The guys comparing it to Game of Thrones must have watched the Bollywood version.
But the thing confusing me is how Jane after the transformation to a man and everything didn't realize that the guy who impregnated her when she was still a female looks exactly, sounds exactly like the same person she's become now.. I'm confused, maybe there's an explanation to that.
Lol....I still didn't see the analogy between GOT and The predestination I watched And you've got a point there cuz even after transformation.... He should have known what he looked like as female..before even attempting intercourse (essit Incest?? grin) After all he was once the FEMALE version before the transformation So he should have known what he looked like as a FEMALE..maybe it's a plot hole..in order for them to create that time loop...where he'd continue giving birth.. To HERSELF undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Let me rewatch Avengers 1&2 jare smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
troubleseller:
Lol. Sexuality as most other behaviours is not natural. It is acquired. There is no gene that codes for a homo or heterosexual person. It is influenced by external factors. Make we no dey deceive ourselves abeg.
As ein ehn...you nailed it.....Most of the things considered abominable were due to ignorance and lack of understanding (the cases of twins)....People came to understand when knowledge came into play...other Human acts/behaviors...Criminals. Murders, Rapist etc are not Caused by any natural effect whatsoever... They are what they are and that's EVIL....Hell No!!...how can a guy say he's attracted to a guy or wakes up one morning and Say's he thinks he's gay.....how's that natural in any way..it's DEMONIC. DISGUSTING... TOTAL BULLSHITE....there's no natural cause or explanation for that..The Natural order is for a guy to be attracted to a Lady... Unlikes attract for goodness sake....So if there's gay....Sorry that person is just disgusting and Possessed angry

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
but Jesus was gay,which means he was evil,demonic and disgusting

Careful now....No one called you out for being an Atheist..or anything of sought..the subject of Discussion does not involve GOD.. You've no right or reason whatsoever to BLASPHEME against GOD ..if you're an ATHEIST.... keep to yourself

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
keep your homophobia to yourself and jesus was gay,deal with it

Itzneowizy:
Careful now....No one called you out for being an Atheist..or anything of sought..the subject of Discussion does not involve GOD.. You've no right or reason whatsoever to BLASPHEME against GOD ..if you're an ATHEIST.... keep to yourself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
troubleseller:
The link posted some pages back is crap. Almost 2Gb wasted on a cinema dub.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
troubleseller:
it is not yet out.... hopefully early next month
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
keep your homophobia to yourself and jesus was gay,deal with it

NONSENSE......and Immature comment....mtchewwww angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Let me rewatch Avengers 1&2 jare smiley

How do you feel downloading low quality movies ?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is the plot any different from the high quality ones?
gustav25:

How do you feel downloading low quality movies ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Sorry ooo ...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:
As ein ehn...you nailed it.....Most of the things considered abominable were due to ignorance and lack of understanding (the cases of twins)....People came to understand when knowledge came into play...other Human acts/behaviors...Criminals. Murders, Rapist etc are not Caused by any natural effect whatsoever... They are what they are and that's EVIL....Hell No!!...how can a guy say he's attracted to a guy or wakes up one morning and Say's he thinks he's gay.....how's that natural in any way..it's DEMONIC. DISGUSTING... TOTAL BULLSHITE....there's no natural cause or explanation for that..The Natural order is for a guy to be attracted to a Lady... Unlikes attract for goodness sake....So if there's gay....Sorry that person is just disgusting and Possessed angry
Well, I don't know if it is demonic but I know it's not natural. For God's sake the whole phenomenon of sexuality and the process of copulation was made suitably for a male and female. Someone is going to come and say "but animals like worms are homosexual". Are you a fúcking worm? Ok. Since we have to act like our less complex relatives why don't humans engage in incest like goats do?

Homosexuality is a man-made deviation (no matter how sexy girl-on-girl is) but powers that be want us to accept it as natural which is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Blessings fall on you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Doctor Strange too. smiley
gustav25:

Sorry ooo ...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
BlackManta:
I had to share this.. grin

MJBOLT, Hulk616 not trying to start an argument but I just couldn't help it.. grin

That alomo part got me LMAO grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
troubleseller:
Well, I don't know if it is demonic but I know it's not natural. For God's sake the whole phenomenon of sexuality and the process of copulation was made suitably for a male and female. Someone is going to come and say "but animals like worms are homosexual". Are you a fúcking worm? Ok. Since we have to act like our less complex relatives why don't humans engage in incest like goats do?

Homosexuality is a man-made deviation (no matter how sexy girl-on-girl is) but powers that be want us to accept it as natural which is wrong.

Since a normal human is born with every part of his body functioning, when a human is born blind, lame, dumb, deaf, autistic or conjoined, we'd kill it since it's abnormal, right?

Being born with birth defects is man-made deviation and therefore they should be killed immediately they're given birth to? SMH.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who's gonna see this in cinema.

John wick 3 is looking like movie of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: delkuf(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.